Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo (5535 Views)

Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) / Jack Dorsey Tweets Nigerian Flag (Photo) / IPOB Sues Edo Community In Austria For 'Stealing' Biafran Flag. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Whiteangel1234: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2020
Photo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by yarimo(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2020
coward just come back to Nigeria and unveil it , 4 headed dragon ko 4 headed rat ni

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by techmo(m): 10:34am On Aug 25, 2020
grin
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by 360degreess(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2020
This confused coward has started again.. Your brainwashed followers are dying like chickens, you are there making noise. Come down to Nigeria if you have balls...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Whiteangel1234: 11:03am On Aug 25, 2020
360degreess:
This confused coward has started again.. Your brainwashed followers are dying like chickens, you are there making noise. Come down to Nigeria if you have balls...

You can call IPOB any other name but never cowards it take courage to face combine army of Nigeria with sticks ..

IPOB are not cowards definitely me and you cannot do such over sabi no go gree us

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Danzakidakura(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
360degreess:
you celebrate the death of a fellow human being like an animal.if you so much hate them like this why not let them go. Or are you scared ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:08am On Aug 25, 2020
Diz nnamdi kalu self, our Igbo youth who don't hv work to do are dying becus of u, u are in abroad sitting down just making noise anyhow, come back to Nigeria with ur children and lead d fight than allowing our Igbo youth to die.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Admissionclass: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
Diz nnamdi kalu self, our Igbo youth who don't hv work to do are dying becus of u, u are in abroad sitting down just making noise anyhow, come back to Nigeria with ur children and lead d fight than allowing our Igbo youth to die.

anybody can just come online and be forming Igbo nawaoo.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:

anybody can just come online and be forming Igbo nawaoo.
I am Igbo frm imo state ngor okpala, Ntu village u get me, u are here online making noise why not call nnamdi kalu to come back to Nigeria, sowore started d revolution nw but stood is ground without running away to abroad making noise, d same things that happen in Spain Catalonia d leader of d movement did not runaway frm d country.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
I am Igbo frm imo state ngor okpala, Ntu village u get me, u are here online making noise why not call nnamdi kalu to come back to Nigeria, sowore started d revolution nw but stood is ground without running away to abroad making noise, d same things that happen in Spain Catalonia d leader of d movement did not runaway frm d country.

Yes he shouldn't have run away but you forget here there is no law...he will be intimidated n thrown into the dungeons while his court trial will be adjourned countless times....in Spain, they can't imprison you anyhow...he is learning from the mistakes of uwazuruike, Asari , Ken saro wiwa , and former NEDECO leaders who all ran away n fought abacha from abroad.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:

If you noticed I just created this account in order to attend to your stupidity.

In this age of internet, all you could do is google some information before posting half truth thereby exposing not only how ignorant you are but also how you can speak from both sides of your mouth. After all you are Yoruba and you guys are known for speaking from both sides of your mouth.

1. Sowore could not run to US as usual because his passport has been confiscated. How can someone whose passport has been seized is expected to escape?
http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/29/who-afraid-sowore-tony-ademiluyi
https://thepressgroup.net/detained-nigerian-human-rights-activist-released/

2. Carles Puigdemont flee to Brussels see link below:
https://www.euractiv.com/section/future-eu/news/catalan-president-flees-to-brussels-and-prepares-for-legal-battle-against-spain/

So stopped being an idiot and stop parading yourself as Igbo. You probably could have known someone from Imo State, hence, the exact name of the village. You or a friend could have served there and that is how you came to know the community. There are lot of ways anyone could get to know the name of a village.

I could as well claimed that I am from Osogbo, because I served in the city and I know the city very well. How can anyone tell otherwise given that this is faceless forum.

Next time in other for you not to sound like a slowpoke, only claim what is verifiable and when you do please do include source.

You can run back into your hideout in Ekiti and continue your Igbo bashing campaign. Since that is the only exciting thing happening in your life and may likely be till someone with sense come to rescue Nigeria from Buhari, and by extension turn your fortune around. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by idumarase(m): 11:41am On Aug 25, 2020
If you need ebonyi rice please, kindly call 07032949768
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by yemmight(m): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2020
You are just deceiving your people and you stayed back there. I hope you are very happy seeing your people being killed.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by oyatz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:

If if truly you are Igbo you are a fool because you dont know who you are and will never live to see biafra, if Nnamdi kanu comes to Nigeria and gets killed how will biafra be actualized in this our lifetime? who will be brave and wise enough to lead the struggle is it your greedy self centred Igbo elites that are all about their pocket , how has Nigeria help you and your family?

So if Nnamdi Kanu dies of a natural cause in London that means Biafra agitations will die a permanent death?

Is Nnamdi Kanu's life worth more than the lives of over 30 IPOB members that have died since his agitations started?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:

If if truly you are Igbo you are a fool because you dont know who you are and will never live to see biafra, if Nnamdi kanu comes to Nigeria and gets killed how will biafra be actualized in this our lifetime? who will be brave and wise enough to lead the struggle is it your greedy self centred Igbo elites that are all about their pocket , how has Nigeria help you and your family?
you are d fool here, meet any hardworking Igbo, good business men , musicians, actors, doctors,marketers etc who are living or doing create things outside SE ask them about diz biafra or nnamdi kalu of a thing d way dey look at u, u will not like it. (Nigeria help you and your family) is only a lazy person that will ask diz foolish question don't go out to work for ur family than blaming nigeria for ur laziness.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Admissionclass: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
oyatz:

So if Nnamdi Kanu dies of a natural cause in London that means Biafra agitations will die a permanent death?

Is Nnamdi Kanu's life worth more than the lives of over 30 IPOB members that have died since his agitations started?

is buharis life more important than the thousands of soldiers dying in borno? why did he not lead the them like a soldier he is to fight is he not their commander in chief? answer that first .

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Admissionclass: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
you are d fool here, meet any hardworking Igbo, good business men , musicians, actors, doctors,marketers etc who are living or doing create things outside SE ask them about diz biafra or nnamdi kalu of a thing d way dey look at u, u will not like it. (Nigeria help you and your family) is only a lazy person that will ask diz foolish question don't go out to work for ur family than blaming nigeria for ur laziness.

you are right all the best.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 12:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

Yes he shouldn't have run away but you forget here there is no law...he will be intimidated n thrown into the dungeons while his court trial will be adjourned countless times....in Spain, they can't imprison you anyhow...he is learning from the mistakes of uwazuruike, Asari , Ken saro wiwa , and former NEDECO leaders who all ran away n fought abacha from abroad.
so d pple that hv been kill and arrested for him becus they don't hv visa to travel out to abroad is he better than them

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Admissionclass: 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:
so d pple that hv been kill and arrested for him becus they don't hv visa to travel out to abroad is he better than them

is buhari more important than Nigerian army dying in sambisa?since he is their commander in chief why is he not leading the front?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by oyatz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:

is buharis life more important than the thousands of soldiers dying in born? why did he lead the them like soldiers to fight is he not their commander in chief? answer that first

Comparing an elected President of a Sovereign Country with a fugitive leader of a seccessionist organization shows inadequate understanding of the issues you are discussing and a low level of education (no wonder IPOB is filled with people like you).
No pun intended.

Buhari is an elected president who had fought and served his country for years before his retirement as a General in the Nigerian Army.

In his old age, he is still serving Nigeria.

He doesn't have to be physically carrying weapons on the battlefield. As COMMANDer-in-Chief, he gives commands to the Armed Forces.

Try to read widely to know the job specifications of the President, most especially the meaning of COMMANDer-in-Chief.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by ATAKAM: 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
The way i see things now this Biafra matter go soon get head...massive protest in aba now......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Admissionclass: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
oyatz:

Comparing an elected President of a Sovereign Country with a fugitive leader of a seccessionist organization shows inadequate understanding of the issues you are discussing and a low level of education (no wonder IPOB is filled with people like you).
No pun intended.

Buhari is an elected president who had fought and served his country for years before his retirement as a General in the Nigerian Army.

In his old age, he is still serving Nigeria.

He doesn't have to be physically carrying weapons on the battlefield. As COMMANDer-in-Chief, he gives commands to the Armed Forces.

Try to read widely to know the job specifications of the President, most especially the meaning of COMMANDer-in-Chief.

All this one na needless grammar, a leader is a leader as long as he has followers buhari is nothing without followers,if buhari decides to negotiate with ipob today who will he go to?
Nnamdi kanu is just like George Washington when America was fighting for indepence .

Afonja it will be a great shame if biafra breaks away and Yoruba land remains in Nigeria and think your freedom will be harder one Nigeria m

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by fabulous05(m): 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Show us picture of him unveiling it

Sorry I don’t believe you
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by oyatz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:

All this one na needless grammar, a leader is a leader as long as he has followers buhari is nothing without followers,if buhari decides to negotiate with ipob today who will he go to?
Nnamdi kanu is just like George Washington when America was fighting for indepence .

Afonja it will be a great shame if biafra breaks away and Yoruba land remains in Nigeria and think your freedom will be harder one Nigeria m

This epistle is irrelevant to the subject matter under discussion.

For your information, if Nigeria is going to disintegrate, it won't be into Nigeria and Biafra but into several countries.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
Admissionclass:

is buhari more important than Nigerian army dying in sambisa?since he is their commander in chief why is he not leading the front?
I have no business with lifeless buhari of a president, I always support nnamdi kalu but he is taking diz to much that why I am losing my respect for him, d other day he told ipob member to fight back with which weapon did he provide for them.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by ogmask: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Stand4YorubaIgbo:

Brother, I am not igbo but from the south south. I have never liked Kanu but right now, am begining to like him. If you want liberation from Nigeria or from the rulling elites blood must flow. Nothing comes to no one on a platter anymore, youy must fight for it. Trust me the ones being killed today are only setting the stage for a revolution that will change this country irreversibly.
A man must die for something. The question is wwhat did you die for or what will you die for?
Call Kanu any name you like but do well to remember he has a vision unlike many who just tag along like flies over shiite.
FREEDOM IS NOT PLAYING THE OSTRICH, FREEDOM IS CONTENTMENT IS YOUR COURSE OF ACTION.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Admissionclass: 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
oyatz:

This epistle is irrelevant to the subject matter under discussion.

For your information, if Nigeria is going to disintegrate, it won't be into Nigeria and Biafra but into several countries.

United nations only recognise those agitating for their nation, at the moment no agitation from the West no country has ever splitted into more than two in Africa, check it out, South Sudan and eritrea.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by AmnotMe: 12:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
with the way i am positioned; there is no way am
goin to be able to afford an android phone. Am earning o, but not enough. Its just to put
food on the table.
Am Currently using nokie5 symbian phone, one
kind man gifted me that last yr after i sold my
phone to raise money for stuffs. With the trend of new smartphone looks now;
some of you will hv old android phone u r not
using cos of the outdated look and all. Brother,
sister, i will gladly accept anyone u throw at me as
long it can do whatsapp. and i will go on to say a
heart deep prayer for you(i know u r blessed already) just to appreciate. Yes; am begging i know.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
ATAKAM:
The way i see things now this Biafra matter go soon get head...massive protest in aba now......

Protest upon protest as usual. That won't change anything.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Optional09: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
yarimo:
coward just come back to Nigeria and unveil it , 4 headed dragon ko 4 headed rat ni

Have you ever seen a coward attract the attention of the FG. A coward is a person who takes gun to an unarmed individual and shoot him then call it a clash.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Launch New 3 Headed Dragon Biafra War Flag - Photo by Admissionclass: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Protest upon protest as usual. That won't change anything.
we shall see to that..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lost But Found History Of Akwa Ibom.. Photos / JUST IN: Prominent Scientist Finally Interprets Tinubu's Words! / Court Withholds Ex-Governor Obiano’s Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.