Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) (8597 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Helicopter Hovers Over Enugu, Streets Deserted, Schools Shut / Protest In Aba Over Nnamdi Kanu's Continued Detention (Pictures) / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by limeta(f): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
If they take up arms they win
Nigeria army will break up
No ss or middle belt military person will fight on the side of zoo
Even the south west christians will not fight on the side of the fccckup zoo

So you south west muslims really ve it coming

5 Likes

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
What's the update on this protest,?/

Hope no shending of innocent people's blood ?
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Area4Area:
You're begging on their behalf or what? They've always boasted of the wonders they'd perform when they get armed, now is the time for action and no more boasting

They are Nigerian citizens

.they are IGBOS

They are my brothers

Wisdom is profitable in all things...
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by jude79(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Let them take up arms.
Who is holding them if I may ask?

Don't say that, meleszenawi don't say that. Our words has a way of catching up with us in life. May be the government should adopt a more reasonable and humane approach. It might go a long way in sorting out these knotty issues.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
ScotMisile:
Your Android phone is holding them ....anuewu
The uselessness of Imo state has made many not to reason properly.
No wonder they think like people created by supreme court.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by achierosion(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Believe you me
Every igbo is an ipob
Truth hurt please.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Magicians: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
It is God that will punish each n every one of the. If they do not take up arms.
Anago55:
meehhhhnnn this IPOB guys are resolute in their quest for freedom

govt shouldn't allow these guys to take up arms against the state ooo
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Magicians: 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
They are cowards now what are they waiting for.
jlinkd78:
Resolute is an understatement. Imagine what will be of this British contraption if these number of persons bound together on same ideology should embrace an arms struggle. Despite d unprovoked killing of their colleagues few days ago this intimidating number of persons have d gut to assemble few days afterwards when some Lilly livered analysts thought IPOB members shall be in hiding.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by ScotMisile: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The uselessness of Imo state has made many not to reason properly.

No wonder they think like people created by supreme court.
Shut up jooor...anu evula
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by ScotMisile: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lordvactus:
shocked
Really? Scoot it seems u the confused one here son
He goat like you
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by ScotMisile: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
loopman:

Don’t worry, you will find out again. grin
Mkoanasaseme like you shut up
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by kingcypress: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
PROUDIGBO:

And it turned out to be true! You had to use evil Arab pilot mercenaries to straf Biafran villages, schools, hospitals and farmlands; you got military logistics and hardware assistance from Britain; you shamelessly gave up Bakassi to Ahmadu Ahidjos’ Cameroon so they could help you with the land, sea and air blockade Awo dreamt up when it was starting to dawn on you lot that you couldn’t defeat the plucky Biafrans man-to-man on the battlefield!

So what are you saying!?

Sincerely you are a fool.

A stupid e warrior
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by kingcypress: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
limeta:
If they take up arms they win
Nigeria army will break up
No ss or middle belt military person will fight on the side of zoo
Even the south west christians will not fight on the side of the fccckup zoo

So you south west muslims really ve it coming

You have just showed that you are a child.

Kindly ask your grownup father for real history.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
ScotMisile:
Shut up jooor...anu evula

Supreme Court creations....
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2020
dokyOloye:

This death you wish my innocent brothers will follow your generation for 600yrs,in the mighty name of Jesus.Amen
Amennnnnnnnn
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Yebosola(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anago55:
. Don't forget that Southwest has a chunk of IPOB guys that can cause a damage in that region, so if you think it's just going to be southeast thing,then you are in for a shock

Lies kill u there, do anyhow, see anyhow, nobody has monopoly of madness, let your madness remain in your enclaves.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let the useless police or their hopeless army face this crowd.

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by dexterautonomy(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Useless entities
But not as useless as you and your entire generation... Monkey

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by ScotMisile: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Supreme Court creations....
Shataaaaap....onu mkpi
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
ScotMisile:
Shataaaaap....onu mkpi
lol
Anyway scotmisile nwannne, how far?
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by limeta(f): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
kingcypress:

You have just showed that you are a child.

Kindly ask your grownup father for real history.

Which history the one written for you by fulani herdsmen
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
loopman:

To be honest with you, Igbos were lucky a little bit that it was Gowon a Christian that was leading and commanding the Nigeria army and not one Aboki Muslim fanatic that would have sort a complete revenge for that night of Jan 1966.
This one Na indomie breed grin

1 Like

Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by loopman: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
ScotMisile:

Mkoanasaseme like you shut up

Go and tell your father to shut up at home grin
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Doc10q: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
Janadozz:
Am so worried now. Saw IPOB with arms in my dream. Real ready for battle.

Are u serious?! shocked I saw d same thing o jus few wks ago. Pls Explain to me how it happened in urs bro
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Doc10q:

Are u serious?! shocked I saw d same thing o jus few wks ago. Pls Explain to me how it happened in urs bro

Been long I saw this moniker last.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Great2017: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope a lot would not be killed today by stray bullets.. shocked shocked
Foolish talk
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by dokyOloye: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
ATAKAM:
so much hatred on IPOB....some people wont just allow other people to to seek for freedom...this cesspit is not working.......
Yerobber knows hausa/Fulani will be raping them 3X daily with no lubrication if the Igbos leave this contraption called Nigeria.
So,whenever you see them oppose Biafra, it is actually a cry for survival.
Re: Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) by Jman24(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
What I find very interesting is that we the citizens of Nigeria can't come out en mass like this guys and protest against the bad leadership of the government but only complain here on nairaland. But when a group comes out en mass to protest against what ever grievance they have, we try to attack them meaninglessly.

Blacks are their own problem!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Erelu Bisi Fayemi Story - Precious Olofinyokun / Borno Residents Show Support For Atiku/Okowa (Videos) / Atiku: My Relationship With NASS Thwarted Obasanjo’s Third-Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.