Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites (7075 Views)

Foreign Websites Accept National ID Card Plastic For Verifications Not NIN Slip / Need Your National ID Card Image For Card Printing? / Get Your Own Google Voice Number For Verifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites by 50power: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
If you are into online business, you might have discovered that most websites now want you to take selfie with your national ID card for verification. The problem now is that, many people don't even have the national ID card talk-less of using it to take selfie.

If you need your national ID card for online transactions and you have only the identification number slip? The only solution now is that, you have to get the design/image of the national identity card and copy it to a flash or a device, go and print it on plastic card in any business center that prints ID cards.

I will do the design/image for you like the one below.

The ID card design/image would be sent to your email box. For full details, visit https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/2020/06/12/design-and-print-your-nigerian-national-identity-card-on-plastic/

Re: Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites by ebenezerdaniel(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ok

1 Share

Re: Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites by Mariomadiba(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is this legal ? If I’m stopped by the cops can I use this for identification ?

(1) (Reply)

Start A Business With #100,000 - How Possible? / How Do I Register As An R&S Lotto Agent ??? Pls Help Me With The Information !!! / Egina FPSO: Samsung Eyes Future Opportunities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.