Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Make Your Life Count (2) – Pastor Faith Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Make Your Life Count (2) – Pastor Faith Oyedepo (216 Views)

How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Life Count (2) – Pastor Faith Oyedepo by ChristianFeeds: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Peace and blessings in the precious name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. I welcome you to the second edition in this teaching series and I am sure you were blessed by the first and I hope you have started discovering your potentials. In this edition, I shall be sharing with you on the ‘How’ to make your life count. The Bible says, And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey (Matthew 25:15).

Make A Conscious Choice to Pursue Personal Growth.

The decision to change and grow is a powerful tool that can help you move forward. Make a conscious decision that you will start to pursue growth. Also, start reading books and materials about stretching yourself, listen to audio books, or attend seminars with other like-minded people.

Materials and mentors are everywhere. There are many books, podcasts, articles and quotes on social media that will be helpful to you. There are many lessons and tips that can help you discover your inner potential.

Set Yourself A Goal to Work Towards.

It is easy to feel aimless when you do not have a concrete goal you are working towards. Narrow in on what you will like to accomplish in the near future. Maybe it is to get fit, start your own business, or clear your debts. The point is to get specific about exactly what you will like to do and when.

When you delay action, you make it harder to identify the things you enjoy doing. The only way to ...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/make-your-life-count-2-pastor-faith.html

(1) (Reply)

Steven Furtick – Is The Devil Messing Up My Relationships? / Why I Will Not Leave This Religion Section And The Forum In General / It Is Darkest When It Is Dawn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.