Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

It Is Darkest When It Is Dawn! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Darkest When It Is Dawn! (208 Views)

“in Your Darkest Hour! Don't Stop Believing / Unlocking My New Dawn Heritage In Christ - Bishop Dr. David O. Oyedepo / Thread For Shiloh 2017 "A New Dawn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Darkest When It Is Dawn! by Missyajoke(f): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2020
It is darkest when it is dawn!

You're afraid of the dark, I know, and I identify, trust me. But did you before now know that when dawn approaches is when the night is darkest?

I understand that right now you can't even see any justification of your "suffering" so it is almost making you think against putting in more work, but please know that when dawn is nigh, darkness is thickest.

T'o bá give up, ta l'ó máa shine fún ẹ ní time shining ẹ? If you give up, who will shine your shine at your time of shining?

And then, it is not suffering o. You're only being pruned and seasoned as you should be! Just make sure to pay attention and be sensitive to the process. You'll be given ideas and shown pictures about the you in you and how you should navigate life; your own specific direction.

I survived. I was cleansed. Rerobed. Broken into shape. It was very hard, I tell you. Kò easy at all.

But here I am. You will survive! I know we're not strong the same way, but then, WE ARE LOVED THE SAME WAY! Just that our journeys are different ni. It is your own RESPONSIBILITY to find your own trail towards The Light, as I found and still finding mine.

You will find. You will survive. You will shine. In whatever industry your destiny belongs. Keep on. You're in the process. It is darkest when it is dawn. Don't give up. Your dawn approaches!

Adapted from Instagram.
Re: It Is Darkest When It Is Dawn! by judedwriter(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bishop Isaac Idahosa sang:

Don't give up

It's not over

when you give up

then it's over

hold on to the Lord

trouble not your heart

even when you fail

It's not over
Re: It Is Darkest When It Is Dawn! by Missyajoke(f): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
judedwriter:
Bishop Isaac Idahosa sang:

Don't give up

It's not over

when you give up

then it's over

hold on to the Lord

trouble not your heart

even when you fail

It's not over

You're right may God help us all to wait.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign War:A Warning To Nigerian Christians And Muslims / The Transforming Power Of Gratitude (1) / Jennifer Leclaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.