Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers (70201 Views)

Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by rollandben(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dangerious hair style everywhere with dangerious ladies!! IS LIKE HER VILAGE POEPLE STILL FOLLOW HER ENTER BIKE!!
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by rollandben(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
i wonder why sympathizers were treating her like a queen, wasting their precious time on dangerious hair style, instead of cutting the bush off from the wheel!!
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
When we called them zoo citizens dem dey vex.

Give these girls and their zoo leaders microphones to address audiences you will know they got nothing in their brains. Look at them, mad people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Abusadiq01(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
I have d video

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by kaludestiny10(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Most girls get wahala, even when you try advising them on their over make up and the rest, the next thing that will come out of their mouth is, is it your make up? Is it your body? Is it your money? Why not mind your business.
That lady time never reach to die, because if the okada man had moved his bike with speed, the next thing for be R.I.P.
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by babapressy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
It would have resulted to something else
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Tapout(m): 8:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rapunzel grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Drizzy5001(m): 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nawa ooo Girls? Na there their money dey finish.
Person go comot 75 k for this harsh economy , use am go buy hair, when those u are trying to impress don't even know it's worth . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by vikithor(m): 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
If na me meet her in that condition,I go do her wetin that Pharisee do that man attacked by armed robbers on the way enroute Jericho.
Na to waka pass�

Learn how to drive better than you knew,also learn basic vehicle checks and maintenance.
Call or whatsapp numbers below.
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Olami83: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Problem....see as she bend head....the length of that hair too long...
Na horror movie we for experience.....all those horror movies way person head for dey plug commot.....she get luck
funny enough small money go dey with all these people them nor go use am for reasonable thing for house
Them go dey spend money for hairstyles.... braiding, twisting, kinky ball, Rihanna, crotchet, Bob Marley, chuku..side part.....they mix expensive cream....dey fix nails..dey fix eye lash...dey buy make up box

I shock to see the nails way our last born fix yesterday dey show light in the night.... just to subscribe her phone she nor dey fit....she go dey on my hotspot anyhow...
Female children are very funny and dramatic

Ur not a real nigga, ur still eating ur mama food ... A coward you are, ur scared of facing life alone. A pussy nigga u are.

Ur still bombing from ur mama house when real nigga are bombing from their apartment.
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Awoo88: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
There is no greater enemy of woman than women. A Lady was there throwing jabs: "I no know wetin una dey plant set". Instead of helping. Stupid creatures

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Reference(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Not funny but exceedingly foolish and stupendously dangerous. I remember the story of an Indian or was it a Pakistani woman whose hair got caught in a mill and her face was ripped from her scalp. Had to have it reattached in a harrowing surgery. You leave this kind of hair style for those who own their own automobiles. It is the poor that are always desperate to act foolishly. At speed that thing will easily fracture her neck or snap her spine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Mayeldah(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
This Igbere TV and news wey be as e get!

They are just everywhere.
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by zudozz: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
when she reach where she dey go so she ll still call d guy to come outside and pay d bike man becos she no get money!

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by DisLifeSha: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Tell me something. Have you seen their punna
juanjo2:
grin grin grin same with all this hausa girls putting hijab, Dem no dey wear panti oooo
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by alllivesmatter(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
eagleonearth:
How can my own money put me in trouble bikonu? Ladies easy with this unnecessary make ups abeg. Ladies with simple and neat appearance even look more noticed these days than those carrying toilet mops on their heads and saclux paint on their faces

Toilet Mobs? Daaahhhh...you're wickedly Mouth!!!!!
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Scamperlee(m): 9:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
And you want to go to heaven with style untop worldly hairstyle
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Scamperlee(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
And you want to go hell fire with style untop worldly hairstyle grin
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Greenbirth: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
juanjo2:
grin grin grin same with all this hausa girls putting hijab, Dem no dey wear panti oooo
Nawa oooo
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by graciabelle: 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Na horror movie we for experience.....all those horror movies way person head for dey plug commot.....she get luck
funny enough small money go dey with all these people them nor go use am for reasonable thing for house
Them go dey spend money for hairstyles.... braiding, twisting, kinky ball, Rihanna, crotchet, Bob Marley, chuku..side part.....they mix expensive cream....dey fix nails..dey fix eye lash...dey buy make up box

I shock to see the nails way our last born fix yesterday dey show light in the night.... just to subscribe her phone she nor dey fit....she go dey on my hotspot anyhow...

That's Gel nails, very expensive wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by simplepee(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
The hair is not TOO long though. It got stuck because the tip of the hair is not done/weaved yet. Attachments are somehow drawn to spinning system, I've had many encounters but with my generator though grin grin. And it wasn't from my head o

I don't know why she entered a bike with half done hair, thank God for her life.
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by BabaRamota1980: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Archtype:
cheesy they for use scissors cut am

You like wahala. You want put scissors for that thing wey she dey take make money. See ehn woman no get food for house hunger pepper am. She go withdraw her last 5000naira go buy wig and make up enter salon. Three hours later when she comot she go get free ride, get free food, get free refill, get free pocket money, get promise for next day meal. And she never lay back spread leg o, she don recover ten times the 5000. And you want put scissors cut her salon hair? Mmtchew, i pity you. No let women hear you o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Bahamas95(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Why dem nor just use scissors/blade scrape her hair to bololo?

Karishika!

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by passiveincome01: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
really
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Moscodee1990(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
juanjo2:
Lol, How you take know na
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Greatfullheart: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
This what some girls deserve for plaiting long hair wey pass their nyash or reach ground.

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by pocohantas(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
simplepee:
The hair is not TOO long though. It got stuck because the tip of the hair is not done/weaved yet. Attachments are somehow drawn to spinning system, I've had many encounters but with my generator though grin grin. And it wasn't from my head o

I don't know why she entered a bike with half done hair, thank God for her life.

Ugly braids still. From the colour to the way they stood apart on her skull like they are social distancing. Thank God she didn’t get hurt.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by bejeria101(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
Make Bros get rope hold from behind, if you know....... what do I even know sef.
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

bone bone clark......how you take sabi all this various ladies hair styles name? Anyway u be Correct man...I get 3 Heineken 4u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
Foolishness. I don't know why ladies love putting attachment and all these nonsense things in their hair. Jerry curl or nothing simple. Then again it's their life, the only reason I would have helped her if I was there was to prevent myself from seeing horror movie.
Re: Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers by teeteelahyor(f): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Learn to be calming down na....lmao����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Massive Crocodile Killed In Bodija, Ibadan (Photos) / Is This The Tallest Man In Nigeria? (photo) / Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.