Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 6 (255 Views)

A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 4 / A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 2 / A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 6 by EPublishers: 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
‘Sweetie, why didn’t you go for the job interview today?’ He asked gently when she had served their meal on the table, it was plantain porridge. She had just eaten a spoon of her own portion.
‘Peter, we are eating.’
‘Your sisters and…’
‘And what…and what…I said I am not up to it.’ She snapped.
‘Chinwe, it’s been years, you used to be a go-getter, what is it?’
‘Are you tired of me or you don’t want to be a man anymore? Or am I suddenly a burden? I should be making babies, that is what married women do.’
His eyes softened, ‘Chinwe, have I offended you before? Have I? Please tell me, I just want you to be yourself, this is barely you Sweetie and you know.’
She knew he was right yet she couldn’t divulge to him that she was still in love with her ex, it covertly killed her that she hurt him. She began to sob so that they can make up and make love, she will pretend to be wild for him to enjoy it, that killed the cases always. The truth is gnashing, especially when it has become too late. But she knew Peter could do anything for her including still loving her, should she spill the beans yet it will burn her to watch him hurt from being deceived.
‘I didn’t deceive him.’ She would often whisper to herself, ‘Prince is married and so should I.’
That was how the marriage journey went, Chiwetel became the opposite of her own self. She cleaned, washed, cooked and learnt hundreds of recipes online. She pulled his shoes, took his bag every day when he returned, took meals to his office and went to many markets. Prince wanted a wife, a home woman, an indoors wife and she was giving him that. It was beautiful the way she made her home and focused on her husband, a lot of people commended Peter’s wife yet he knew something was not right, a lacuna existed somewhere. Who could know a wife better than her good husband? The man prayed for strength to carry on with her and for God to do something new in her life, something enthusiastic.
He was fond..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/a-lifetime-of-wrath-part-6.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: A Lifetime Of WRATH, Part 6 by EPublishers: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2020
wink

(1) (Reply)

A New Birth Day / A motivating poem / Get Articles For Your Blog, Website, Book, Giveaways, Email Marketing, Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.