Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin (15313 Views)

When Blacks Ruled Christian Europe The Devil Had Black Skin / 'We Saw The Realness In Each Other': BBNaija's Nina On Her Friendship With Cee-c / "When The Trophy Saw The Other Trophy": Singer Simi Pose By World Cup Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Suspected Ritualists Behead Security Guard In Ondo, Remove Vital Organs (Graphic Photos) 

A 43-year-old security guard has been beheaded by a yet-to-be identified persons suspected to be ritualists in Oka-Akoko community, the headquarters of Akoko South West Local Government Area of Ondo State. 

IgbereTV learnt that the victim identified as Rotimi Olukoju, who worked with a microfinance bank in the town, was found dead on Thursday evening, October 29, by some residents in a bush path.

Residents said that Olokoju was killed on his way to the farm in the Iwaro area of Oka Akoko while vital organs of his body were also removed and taken away.

A family member of the late Olukoju, who confirmed the incident on Friday, said his corpse had been taken to the mortuary by the police.

He disclosed that the deceased started working at the microfinance bank a few years ago to complement his farming.

"Now, they have taken his life despite all the suffering. We are pained by his death and most especially the cutting of his head. My brother died a painful death but we have resulted in spiritual means to unravel the real people behind this and I pray God will expose those who did this to us," he said.

Confirming the incident, spokesperson of the Ondo State Police Command, Tee-Leo Ikoro, said they have begun investigation into the crime, adding that the police would soon be meeting with traditional chiefs and stakeholders in the community to tackle the activities of the ritualists.

Vincent Adurewa posted on Facebook:

"Ugly incident that happened at iwaro oke oka Akoko road today, where the head of victim Mr Rotimi Olukoju were cut off by unknown person.he was the security of microfinance bank oka Akoko.God will continue to protect and guide us from all this evil people."

https://www.facebook.com/100007010132129/posts/2726608730916105/?app=fbl

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
The Ogun state police command has arrested a 20-year-old suspected ritual killer, Festus Simon who was accused of killing a 12-year-old boy in Ibadan the Oyo state capital

According to police authority, the suspect was arrested on the 4th of this month following information received by the police at Sotubo divisional headquarters Shagamu that the suspect who killed his victim on the 1st of October 2020 fled his residence at Iyana church area of Iwo road Ibadan

“He moved to Simawa area of Ogun state under the pretense of looking for a job in order to evade police arrest” the police spokesman said.

“Information further revealed that the suspect has been on the wanted list of Oyo state police command in connection with the killing of the innocent twelve-year-old and his accomplice has since been arrested.”

Upon obtaining the information, the Divisiinal Police Officer, Sotubo Division, SP Samuel Adefolalu led his detectives to the suspected killer’s hideout and he was promptly arrested.

Police says he has made a useful statement, while the Oyo state police command has been contacted for onwards transfer of the suspect.

On the strength of this, the Ogun commissioner of police CP Edward Awolowo Ajogun has warned that the state will never be a safe haven to any criminal.

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/05/suspected-ritual-killer-who-absconded-from-oyo-arrested-in-ogun/amp/

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Traders burn 10-year-old boy for allegedly stealing food

A 10-year-old boy, Ifeanyi, was on Saturday thrown into a fire for allegedly stealing a small measure of uncooked rice in a market at Inikiri Benard village, Effium community, in the Ohaukwu Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the lad’s mother was late, while his father was mentally-challenged.

A community source said, “The boy was thrown into a fire by two traders who accused him of stealing rice from a shop at the market to cook for himself and his father.”

The Chairman of Human Rights Defenders, Ebonyi State chapter, Mr Sam Nweke, condemned the inhuman act meted out to the kid.

He said, “HURIDE got a call from one Mr George Etamesor, on the grave abuse of this poor boy. This was because he was caught trying to steal some rice in their village market. They tied him up, threw him into the fire in a refuse dump in the market and allowed him to roast like a goat.

“The perpetrators are from the village. After committing this evil and seeing the critical condition of their victim, they still abandoned him to groan to death.

“It took the intervention of sympathisers to rush him to AMURT Hospital in Effium. But due to the severe nature of the injuries, boy was denied treatment. Efforts were thereafter made to take him to the Alex Ekwueme Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, where he is currently struggling between life and death.”

Nweke added, “When we inquired from the perpetrators why they went that far in maltreating the boy, they said he had the habit of stealing cassava, yam and others. So this time, they caught him stealing their rice and they decided to teach him a lesson so that he would not come back to steal their food again.

“They said it was not their intention to burn his whole body. They said they only tied him up and after beating him, they tried to roast his toes in the fire, but because he was struggling, he slipped off their hands and fell into the fire and got burnt beyond their expectation. We have reported the incident to the police.”

The state Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mrs Loveth Odah, said though she was aware of the incident, the police had yet to receive an official complaint on the matter.

She said, “I heard about the ugly incident as a person; it is painful. But the command has not been officially communicated.

“We wanted to arrest those who did this evil thing to the small boy, but the attitude of the human rights group which drew my attention to the incident, is not encouraging. The HURIDE people told us that we should not arrest them for now because they want them (the perpetrators) to first take care of the boy’s medical bills in the hospital. I don’t know why they keep doing this.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/traders-burn-10-year-old-boy-for-allegedly-stealing-food/%3famp=1

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 10:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, One Popular Pastor, Rev Bishop Elijah Chukwuebuka, Who Was The Founder Of God Of Light Anointing Minsitry, Was Caught With Human Head, Charms, Female Undies Inside His Church In Nsogwu Village In Umunze, Anambra State.

The Ugly Incident Occur Around 5pm On November 11th, 2020 Inside His Church, Which Attracted Umunze Youth to the scene of the crime, Reports.

He Is Popularly Known As 'BIG DADDY' In Umunze, Out Of Anger, the Umunze youth wanted to burn him to death but he was rescued and taken to igwe palace in Umunze.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xRIOSS6JA

Source: BLOG

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
I saw the devil and he had Black skin
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackFrenchKing: 5:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Nigeria Police, Bauchi State Command has arrested a 55 years old Shu’ibu Abdullahi who was accused of defiling an eight years old boy through the anus.

According to the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) of the Command, Ahmed Wakil, the culprit was caught in the act when he lured the minor behind a multipurpose indoor sports hall in Bauchi metropolis.

The PPRO disclosed this and other arrests on Friday in a press statement he shared with Vanguard.

“On 09/11/2020 at about 0940hrs, one Fatima Garba ‘f’ aged 40yrs of Unguwan Shekal came to Area Command and reported one Shu’ibu Abdullahi ‘m’ aged 55yrs of Anguwan Dawaki Bauchi that some months back he lured her son, one Sani Umar (not real name) ‘m’ aged 8yrs of Shekal Bauchi, Bauchi L.G.A and forcefully had unlawful sexual inter-course with him through his anus at multipurpose hall located opposite Wunti market after which he give the victim his sperm to lick.

“On receipt of the complaint, a team of policemen were drafted to the scene both victim and suspect were taken to Hospital for medical examination.

“During interrogation the suspect confessed to have committed the crime. Investigation is in progress, after which the suspect will be charged to court for prosecution,” he said.

Moreover, the Police Command also arrested suspects in connection with the gruesome killing of Hamza Usman, and other heinous crime such as; armed robbery, a criminal conspiracy among others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/man-55-allegedly-sodomises-8-year-old-boy-in-bauchi/amp/

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackFrenchKing: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Afternoon, A Nigerian mum of eight simply identified as Gladys who was accused of witchcraft and allegedly caged in her home in Orerokpe in Delta state, has been rescued and taken to the hospital.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, who shared the story, told LIB that the woman is originally from Ozoro in Delta state but got married to a man from Orerokpe. He said the husband and his family members, after many years of marriage, accused the lady of being a witch and threw her into a cage they built in his compound, Reports.

According to Harrison, the husband despite accusing his wife of being a witch, made his way into the cage where she was left to die and was still having sex with her. She had three of their children while she was in the cage. Harrison told LIB that his organization, Behind Bars Initiative, got wind of the woman's deplorable state on Monday, November 16.

He and his team arrived in Orerokpe Tuesday morning November 17 and have moved the lady to the General Hospital in Orerokpe for treatment.

See Photos As Obtained By Below;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5360020477357212&id=100000479373538&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackFrenchKing: 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackFrenchKing: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
A man who kidnapped and raped a girl before burying her alive has been executed by lethal injection in the US. 

Orlando Hall was convicted for his role in the horrific kidnapping, rape and murder of the 16-year-old sister of two Texas drug dealers he suspected had stolen money from him.

Lisa Rene was abducted in 1994 from her apartment by five men, including Hall, who had gone there to confront her brothers.

When they found her instead, the gang of marijuana traffickers took her at gunpoint to Arkansas where she was raped, beaten and buried alive.

He was put to death at 11.47pm on Thursday, local time, despite last minute legal challenges to delay.

A victim impact statement on behalf of Lisa's family was issued following the execution, 26 years after her tragic death.

"Today marks the end of a very long and painful chapter in our lives," Pearl Rene said.

My family and I are very relieved that this is over.”

Orlando Hall, who was African American, was found guilty by an all white jury, which lawyers claim was the result of racial discrimination.

Three of the men involved in the horrific crimes had agreed a plea deal to testify against Hall and a fifth man, and have all been released since.

Hall's execution came after the US Supreme Court overturned a previous ruling that blocked it on the grounds of method.

The court also denied motions to halt the execution in three other cases filed by Hall's lawyers.

His death is the eighth such sentence carried out this year under the Donald Trump administration, after a 17-year hiatus of federal executions.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/breaking-orlando-hall-executed-death-23039747

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackFrenchKing: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cultist Reveals How He Killed Taxify Driver And Dumped His Body In Edo River (Photos)

...I have killed more than 10 persons - Cultist confesses

A suspected cult member and robber who was paraded by police in Edo State has admitted killing more than 10 persons.

The suspect, Moses Joseph, 20, and his gang members Chinedu Amah, 19, Chinonso Ozuora, 18, Onyechika Emmanuel, 18 and Marvelous, 20, were arrested in 2019 for the murder of a Taxify driver, Jason Oghogho Okunbor in Benin City, the state capital.

The suspects robbed, killed Okunbor and dumped his corpse into Ikpoba River on November 21, 2019, IgbereTV reports.

Speaking with journalists when he was paraded alongside other suspects at the Edo State Police Headquarters on Wednesday, November 18, Joseph narrated how they were driving from Iyaro to five Junction when they met their victim.

“We decided to hit his car from behind, and because of that, he decided to follow us with the intention to ask us to fix his car,” he said. 

I have killed more than 10 persons - Member of a criminal gang confesses, reveals how they killed Taxify driver and dumped his body in Edo river

He said they lured Okunbor to Tenboga area where they ordered him to surrender all that he has to them including his ATM.

“We collected his ATM and under duress, he told us he has N2.5m in his account. So, other members of my gang asked me to keep an eye on him while they go to the bank to withdraw the money. When my colleagues left to collect money from his account through his ATM, he decided to wrestle with me in a bid to escape but I stabbed him and dumped his corpse into the river”.

When asked how many people he has killed as a cult member, Joseph admitted that he has killed more than 10 person being a member of cult group.

https://igberetvnews.com/1372473/cultist-reveals-killed-taxify-driver-dumped-body-edo-river-photos/

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackFrenchKing: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
The Oyo State Police Command has arrested suspects allegedly linked with the roasting and eating of the flesh of police officers burnt in Ibadan during End SARS protest.

Police Spokesman at the Oyo State Command, SP Olugbenga Fadeyi, made this known in Ibadan in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

Fadeyi added that the suspects, a 34-year-old expectant mother and a 43-year-old man have been transferred to the Force Intelligence Bureau at the Force Headquarters in Abuja for further investigation.

The 34-year-old woman was alleged to have eaten some body parts of one of the police victims, an allegation which she denied.

According to her, though it was true that she was at the scene, she was only given the body parts to keep by the second suspect, the 43-year-old man.

The 43-year-old suspect did not also deny being at the scene of the incident with other hoodlums, but disclosed that it was the woman who voluntarily took the body parts and only asked him for a towel or handkerchief to wrap them in.

The deceased policemen were deployed to contain the End SARS protest in October, which was hijacked by hoodlums, when they met their deaths, NAN reports.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/21/two-suspects-arrested-for-eating-roasted-police-officers-flesh/

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackFrenchKing: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Prophet, mother, son remanded for allegedly killing 400 level LASU student

A prophet, Segun Philip, mother, Bola Adeeko and her son, Owolabi Adeeko were on Friday arraigned before an Osun State High Court sitting in Osogbo for the alleged murder of a 400-level Lagos State University student identified as Favour Daley-Oladele.

The prosecutor from the Ministry of Justice, Kemi Bello had brought the charge before the court. The trio were charged on two counts of conspiracy and murder.

The charge was not read for the three accused persons and they did not have counsel.

The presiding Judge, Justice Grace Onibokun adjourned the matter to March 3rd and 10th, 2021 for hearing and ordered they should be remanded in Correctional Facility.

The Nation recalled that the Ogun State Police Command arrested the self-acclaimed prophet, Philp alongside Owolabi over the killing of Daley-Oladele a final year Sociology student at the Lagos State University.

After the arrest, Owolabi narrated how he used his girlfriend to prepare a ritual meal for himself and his mother who according to him was ‘broke’.

The deceased was said to have left home to an unknown destination since December 8, 2019, and was not seen.

The case was reported by her parent at Mowe Police Station.

The police investigation led them to a white garment church pastored by one Segun Philip in Ikoyi-Ile, Osun State where the student was murdered by her boyfriend, Owolabi.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/prophet-mother-son-remanded-for-allegedly-killing-400-level-lasu-student/amp/

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
Graphic: Three missing children found dead inside car at retired police officer's home in Enugu

The bodies of three children were found in a car parked at the home of a retired police officer at Ugwu Ogede in Itchi, Igbo-Eze South Local Government Area of Enugu State on Monday, November 23.

Watch video here 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WISZPRqSDQk

The victims identified as Chibugo Eze, Chinenye Eze, and Ebuka Ene, were reported missing after they went to fetch water at a commercial borehole owned and located at the home of the former police officer.

It was gathered that two other children named Kingsley Eze, and Mmasichukwu were equally rescued from the same car and upon resuscitation, they claimed that three hooded men abducted them into the car and left.

The parents of the children had raised a search team when their children who had gone to the borehole at about 8 am on Sunday, November 22, did not return home as usual.

The traditional ruler of the community, HRH, Igwe Ike Oke, who confirmed the incident said that he also mobilised personnel of vigilante and Forest Guard groups who joined in the search of the missing children.

"We were almost frustrated in our search when a community member who went to fetch water heard the voice of a little child calling her name. She traced the voice to a car that had been parked for over six months in the compound where she discovered the children and raised the alarm,"said the monarch.

“We found three of the children already dead by the time we opened the car. I think they suffocated to death because the car doors were stiffed when we tried to open it at first but we engaged an artisan who forced it open. One of the two children rescued said they went to fetch water but didn’t meet anyone at the borehole because the owner and the entire members of the family had gone to church service,"

“He informed us that they were about going home when three hooded men came from a hill beside the scene of the incident and abducted them into the car and left. He said they were all dressed in red cloths. He also said that the hoodlums returned at the middle of the night to take them away but they couldn’t open the car doors because they were stiffed. We are still investigating.

SOURCE:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CH-Mqi4jWVj/

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2020
The culture of death where they find life to be less profitable.
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hermes' Prophecy

There will come a time when it will have been in vain that Egyptians have honored the Godhead with heartfelt piety and service; and all our holy worship will be fruitless and ineffectual. The Gods will return from earth to heaven; Egypt will be forsaken, and the land which was once the home of religion will be left desolate, bereft of the presence of its deities.

They will no longer love this world around us, this incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of many diverse forms, this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man's welfare.

Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life[/color[color=#000099]]; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good.

As for the soul, and the belief that it is immortal by nature, or may hope to attain to immortality, as I have taught you; all this they will mock, and even persuade themselves that it is false. No word of reverence or piety, no utterance worthy of heaven, will be heard or believed.

And so the Gods will depart from mankind - a grievous thing and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul.

Then will the earth tremble, and the sea bear no ships; heaven will not support the stars in their orbits, all voices of the Gods will be forced into silence; the fruits of the Earth will rot; the soil will turn barren, and the very air will sicken with sullen stagnation; all things will be disordered and awry, all good will disappear.

But when all this has befallen, then God the Creator of all things will look on that which has come to pass, and will stop the disorder by the counterforce of his will, which is the good. He will call back to the right path those who have gone astray; he will cleanse the world of evil, washing it away with floods, burning it out with the fiercest fire, and expelling it with war and pestilence.
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2020
Hermes' Prophecy

There will come a time when it will have been in vain that Egyptians have honored the Godhead with heartfelt piety and service; and all our holy worship will be fruitless and ineffectual. The Gods will return from earth to heaven; Egypt will be forsaken, and the land which was once the home of religion will be left desolate, bereft of the presence of its deities.

They will no longer love this world around us, this incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of many diverse forms, this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man's welfare.

Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good.

As for the soul, and the belief that it is immortal by nature, or may hope to attain to immortality, as I have taught you; all this they will mock, and even persuade themselves that it is false. No word of reverence or piety, no utterance worthy of heaven, will be heard or believed.

And so the Gods will depart from mankind - a grievous thing and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul.

Then will the earth tremble, and the sea bear no ships; heaven will not support the stars in their orbits, all voices of the Gods will be forced into silence; the fruits of the Earth will rot; the soil will turn barren, and the very air will sicken with sullen stagnation; all things will be disordered and awry, all good will disappear.

But when all this has befallen, then God the Creator of all things will look on that which has come to pass, and will stop the disorder by the counterforce of his will, which is the good. He will call back to the right path those who have gone astray; he will cleanse the world of evil, washing it away with floods, burning it out with the fiercest fire, and expelling it with war and pestilence.

Since the dawn of the internet and the ability to see the world through virtual reality no land I have seen is more filled with demons than Africa. There is fear travelling in these lands were cults prey upon travelers kidnapping them for human sacrifice. The killing of babies is routine and as is selling children to evil White Jews.

Black people are demonic and cursed with demons.

This evil needs to be addressed in Pan African meetings and religious houses.

Who were the killers of God's prophets? Black people that's who. Who killed Malcolm X? Black people. Who killed Patrice Lumuuba? Black people. Who killed kings resisting coloinalization? Black people. Who sold the people of God to evil White Jews? Black people that's who.

422 million people live in the worst poverty on Earth in the richest land on Earth. They have no running water, no sanitation, no electricity, their houses are mere shacks, they work for less than 1 U.S dollar a day, they have the lowest I.Q on Earth because they can't afford education. While everyday rich Africans brag and show off their wealth.

The wickedness of Black people must be addressed.

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2020
*POLICE OPERATIVES NAB A WOMAN FOR ATTEMPTING TO SELL OWN BABY AT THE RATE OF #150,000*

On the 24/11/2020 at about 6:pm,following intelligence report, Police operatives attached to Ojoto Division in Anambra State arrested one Emila Sunday 'f' who claimed to be 21years old from Akwa Ibom State with a three months old baby boy at Ire-village Ojoto.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the woman is attempting to sell her three months old baby boy which the suspect claimed was due to hardship.

Meanwhile,the baby was rescued in good health condition and investigation is ongoing to unravel the circumstances surrounding the matter please..

*SP Haruna Mohammed PPRO* Anambra State Police Command, 
For-Commissioner of Police Anambra State Command.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=726000968042325&id=193724501269977

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Once again we have arrived where our ancestors stood on the same ground and fighting the same war. The number one mortal enemies of God fearing Black people are pagan devil worshipping Blacks. I never really consider the White race as anything more than pawns used by the wicked side who will lose in the Armageddon war.

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
2-year-old girl repeatedly raped and beaten to death by her mother's 30-year-old boyfriend in South Africa.

A 2-year-old child, Nyiko was allegedly repeatedly raped and beaten to death by her teen mother's 30-year-old boyfriend in Diepkloof, Soweto. 
The 17-year-old mother and her boyfriend identified as Tebogo Ramokgopa, were arrested on Tuesday, November 24, and are expected to appear in the Protea Magistrate Court, on Wednesday, November 25. 

The incident occurred on November 15 while the child succumbed to injuries and was certified dead on 19 November.

The mother, who is heavily pregnant and her boyfriend fled after the death of the child at Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital but were hunted down and arrested by police. 

According to the police, on 16 November 2020, members of the Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences (FCS) specialised unit were summoned by a medical practitioner from Baragwanath Hospital, alerting police of the rape of a two-year-old child who had been assaulted and brought in the previous night for medical attention.

An urgent forensic investigation was embarked on and all relevant forensic evidence collected for processing by the SAPS Forensic Science Laboratory.

It was only on the Tuesday, 17 November 2020 that the mother of the victim came to report the incident to the police. Nevertheless, this assisted police in obtaining vital information towards building a solid case in order to secure arrests.

During the preliminary investigation, police were able to establish that on Sunday 15 November 2020, the mother of the deceased toddler had left her two-year-old daughter in the care of her boyfriend for about two hours. On her return around 20h30, she allegedly found the boyfriend not around but instead, the boyfriend's father was home, and the child was asleep. She went to sleep not wanting to disturb the child.

According to the complainant, she woke up in the middle of the night to check on the child only to find the child with serious injuries to her face. She took the child to nearby Baragwanath Hospital for medical attention. The outcome of the medical examination found that the child had been penetrated and that is when the doctor called the police.

Sadly, the child succumbed to injuries and was certified dead on Thursday 19 November 2020; and the initial case of assault with intention to cause grievous bodily harm was subsequently changed to murder.

Investigations continue pending the outcome of the forensic analysis as police seek to build a watertight case that can stand in court and see justice served.

Police have reason to believe that the deceased child may have suffered previous abuse at the hands of her step-father and this went unreported. This is the basis of the arrest of the teenage mother who in this instance, only reported the incident to the police two days later.

The Acting Provincial Commissioner of the police in Gauteng, Major General Patricia Rampota has welcomed the arrest and urged the investigating team to ensure that all bases are covered towards attaining justice for the two-year-old child.

"The SAPS remains committed to upholding the rights of victims of gender based and domestic violence and femicide, and to prioritise the investigation of all cases where women, children and other vulnerable persons are victims." the statement reads.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/2-year-old-girl-repeatedly-raped-and-beaten-to-death-by-her-mothers-30-year-old-boyfriend-in-south-africa.html

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2020
A woman allegedly killed her mother and chopped the body into pieces in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom, IgbereTV reports.

Abasi-Ifreke Ime Eshiet who posted the photos from the crime scene said that the shocking incident happened at Urua Anan Road, Ikot Ekpene.

Some of the photos shows the suspect carrying the body pieces in a bowl before she was tied up and bundled into a police van.

Abasi-Ifreke Ime Eshiet wrote on Facebook:

"Happening now at urua anan road, ikot ekpene, a lady Slaughtered her mother"

https://www.facebook.com/100012867393882/posts/1073383356433901/?app=fbl

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
10 pregnant girl and some kids have been rescued by the Ogun state police command from a baby factory at Ofada, Mowe, Obafemi-Owode LGA, IgbereTV reports.

While the operator of the factory, Mrs Florence Ogbonna reportedly fled during the raid on Tuesday December 1, her daughter and a physically challenged man were arrested.

The physically challenged man is allegedly responsible for impregnating the young girls and after delivery, their babies were sold by Mrs Ogbonna who was arrested for similar offence and is standing trial for human trafficking.

Ogun police spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi said the young expectant mothers aged 18 to 24 years, were transported from Imo, Abia and Ebonyi states with a promise of securing employment for them but later lured into the illicit trade.

The raid was conducted at the baby factory owned by the woman who is under court bail, after one of the victims resisted the plan to put her baby for sale, escaped and reported the illicit trade to the police.

The lady identified as Chidera Onuoha, revealed that she reported to the police after the fleeing woman wanted to sell her baby. On how much the babies cost, she said; 

“If the baby is a boy, they sell it for N250,000. If it’s a girl, it is N200,000.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1373806/10-pregnant-girls-kids-rescued-ogun-baby-factory-photo/

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dont allow that Black devil to trick you into taking the poisonous vaccine. That Black devil is the number one devil worshipper on Earth, number one human sacrificer, number one pervert and always down with the White satanic Jews for world domination. The Black church is the gayest and most hypocritical place on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RguSOHzCATA

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Name them Black devils and shame them Black devils. Don't wait until you are betrayed then say people can be wicked. Call out Satan when he is walking amongst you. Warn your beloved whom they may have deceived. That Black devil is the number one devil on this Earth and that's how the puny White Jews are ruling.
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Rome is the Devil's church and you could be looking for the devil in the wrong place. The devil is in the church. When I meet people in America who are just gay who are not religious I meet with minimum resistance. The gay mob are the religious hypocrites who are making war upon the righteous through stalking and slander. Black Christians are filled up with gay demons and sex demons and the demons of violence. Rome founded by evil satanic Blacks. These are their bloodlines, exiled disgruntled Egyptians, former Canaanites after its destruction by God, former wicked Babylonian bloodlines, evil disgruntled Isrealites, disgruntled Carthaheans, and wicked Yapeths Blacks who lived in Europe. So you have a host of wicked souls with darkskin who formed the most evil empire in history by enslaving White women and creating a various of different races White Jews who are really Italians and Sicilians, Spanish, Arabs who are sons of Berbers and Asians who stem from the Black Huns. These races they made into Mameluks or slave rulers who paid secret tribute to Black Romans. It's the same satanic empire today where most of the younger races are secretly paying tribute, which is tithes, to support and maintain Rome.
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2020
The Black church is the false church of the Revealations.
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by BlackRexDeus: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2020
The Negro Bed Wench will murder the Blackman for the love of the White Jews slave owners.

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by TheHolyGrail: 3:10am On Feb 10, 2021
Paganism polytheism devouring men

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by TheHolyGrail: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Rome is the Devil's church
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by TheHolyGrail: 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hebrews had laws against paganism and enforced them without prejudice.

Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by TheHolyGrail: 3:27am On Feb 13, 2021
I saw the devil and he had Black skin
Re: I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin by TheHolyGrail: 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AGAIN!!!! Toyin Lawani's Blows Hot On Bbnaija Winner, Miracle ‘dumping’ Nina / Queen Latifah Photographed Kissing Her Girlfriend During Vacation (PHOTOS) / Chika Ike Shares Pictures From A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.