Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts (80524 Views)

Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation / Toke Makinwa Dances 'Soapy' At Her 35th Birthday Party. Naira Marley Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Check my signature
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by flexd99(m): 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol
The woman doesn't look it though grin

Meanwhile,

Apple macbook unibody notebook
500gb
5gb RAM

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by promotervickky(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
angry grin
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Yankee101: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
What did she do?
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
That is not the poster of instablog i can assure you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
It will surely end in tears for this woman if she is not careful
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by BigDick70inch(m): 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Madam istablog mafo!!
I dey with u omo iya..
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by exsodus: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:
But this is no proof that she's the one behind the blog nau. Or is there something I'm not understanding
apparently instablog went live on Instagram and this woman's face showed up on the live video.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by starlentboi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol..'just in case"
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Bewiseedet(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigerian celebs and threats
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by lugo99(m): 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
ABEG YOUNG LADY NO ANSWER THIS PRESIDENT OF RASKAL REPUBLIC OF MARLIANS, NA THE PERSON WEY SING 'MAFO' NA HIM SING 'JAPA',

SO USE UR NO.6

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by litathom(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Alcoholism problem, obviously it's a sad part of my history and my background for those who know me, but it's not something I spend lot of time brooding over
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Charmingrascal(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
She blew her cover

What a careless character

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by pretydiva(f): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
exsodus:
apparently instablog went live on Instagram and this woman's face showed up on the live video.

It could have been anybody nau. That was how Linda ikeji falsely accuse a guy last year or so that he's the one behind the blog

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by frankmoney(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
I doubt that's her , last time they showed a picture of a guy and said he was the one behind the account
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by frankmoney(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:

It could have been anybody nau. That was how Linda ikeji falsely accuse a guy last year or so that he's the one behind the blog
exactly a blog like instablog is definitely not even run by one person

7 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by WoundedLamb: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:
But this is no proof that she's the one behind the blog nau. Or is there something I'm not understanding

She could be the wife of the blog owner or even his or her social media manager.

5 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Necksonnel: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
This doesn't prove anything, instablog has people working for him/her

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by OgbanjeProphet: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na so we go take see the faces of some of these Nairaland mods and bolts soon...

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Akano5(m): 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
President don talk cheesy
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by don10ky(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
How much
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by DigitalBotNG: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
That picture surfaced years ago.

It was mistakenly posted by instablog i think
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Probably some assistant, in some capacity.

Instablog owner be definitely balling...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Liposure: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Finally, the buster has been busted
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by jidxin(m): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
pretydiva:
how do you mean it is no proof or can i mistakenly go live on your IG handle

6 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by Sixfit: 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol Naira marley is a clown. She made a costly mistake.

Contact me for a very strong nord VPN login valid for 3 years. I'm selling very cheap.
Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by ednut1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2020
You do not go live by mistake. Na stunt

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
jidxin:
how do you mean it is no proof or can i mistakenly go live on your IG handle
na staff she be. Owner must have employed her

1 Like

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by dederocs(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Why is she naked grin

2 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by mypains: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
southniyikaye:
Shai, see mistake!!!
Almost all celeb and government officials get beef with that blog....
She better not be in Nigeria oooo.
I pray for her safety in arrears
lol.. the owner just fool all of una... the owner will NEVER show face. remember thet thrive on attention. The real owner fit don go pay person to run that parole lol

3 Likes

Re: Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts by sharpwriter(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
obembet:
When Davido, Peruzzi and other Celebrities queuing in front of that Instablog's owner house to beat her

Hmmmn... this meme. Where on earth is that? Even men and youths in Nigerian villages don't look this shabby and casual. Suffering dey that place, chai. sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Wizkid's New House / E-money Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Phantom. Daddy Freeze, Fans React / Asa: I Am A Marlian, Though Yahoo Boys Emptied My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.