Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Hey Guys!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hey Guys!!! (109 Views)

Hey Guys, Try Out Virtual Doctors Online Health Consultation And Thank Me Later / Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here / Hey Guys Please What Can I Do To Stop Masturbating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys!!! by GillianFlashers(f): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Do you remember that viral photo of a WhatsApp chat between a guy and his girlfriend where he said it was too difficult to be faithful in Lagos? It made me wonder what category of emotional manipulation that could be placed under. So did cases where people give excuse like "I only cheated because..." or the ones that tell you "There is nothing to think about" right after you tell them to give you time to think about something. Wanna know more about this, check; https://instagram.com/fella_ads
Do you have something that deserves an audience or a business that needs more customers, just contact us. Let's project your brand to a wider audience

(1) (Reply)

NCDC Records 296 New Cases, One Death, 445 Recoveries / How Dose Epididymitis “erases” Your Fertility /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.