Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 AM

Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here (1351 Views)

"Thousands Of Doctors Could Be Considering Leaving The UK" - GMC / COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 7:47pm On May 14, 2019
You alone understand how it Hurt's
You alone understand the longings that just won't come
You alone understand the lacks that never stops
You alone understands the abysmal wants that won't fill up
Hey we know we aren't in your shoe's and we understand the contention going on in your mind on ways to end it
But listen we all go through depression at some point's in our life's, some still going through it
Pains are felt in different Way's, they come in different forms we get,we know
You wish it to stop but it seems like it never will,see we know
But listen
You didn't cause the pains you're going through right now but you'll be causing the one to come when you take that suicidal step,come in here,take the shame off,and talk crudely from the pain.
We can't erase it but we'll try to make it blurry
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 8:37pm On May 14, 2019
Longings that just won't come....
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 8:41pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:
smileythat's the feeling most time's
Longing for something far fetched
And the more we wait the more the chance of it ever coming gets slimmer
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 8:43pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:
I'm not saying what we long for won't come but the feeling of a suicidal victim is "it's not coming"
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 8:45pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

I'm not saying what we long for won't come but the feeling of a suicidal victim is "it's not coming"

It must be really hard...
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 8:46pm On May 14, 2019
Remember to feel free being blunt kiss
Let out the pessimisms,it's soo okay to talk it the way it seems and feel's
Leave your mind crude,trust me it help's smiley
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 8:47pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

It must be really hard...
It has to be for one to take the bold step of taking his life
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

It has to be for one to take the bold step of taking his life

People who take their lives don't want to end their lives. They want to end their pain.

1 Like

Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:01pm On May 14, 2019
Okay lemme share what comes to my mind when I see another suicide story
Aaahhh hell fire embarassed
Forget just thinking about hell alone is enough to erase suicidal thoughts grin
I don't know about you but if you call it too religious mehnn I don't mind but hey I fear hell fire
Okay so some people are saying "good riddance bla bla"
Don't mind them
You are not a weakling
It actually takes strength like enough strength to contemplate suicide and actually carry it out
When I was younger Heaven and hell's story felt soo vivid it's like you can actually feel hell fire!
Forget some of us understands Nigeria is one hell on earth,you use the word, going through "hell" because you believe there's actually a "hell" hey don't forget those stories of it they actually talked and preached about
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:02pm On May 14, 2019
Okay lemme share what comes to my mind when I see another suicide story
Aaahhh hell fire embarassed
Forget just thinking about hell alone is enough to erase suicidal thoughts grin
I don't know about you but if you call it too religious mehnn I don't mind but hey I fear hell fire
Okay so some people are saying "good riddance bla bla"
Don't mind them
You are not a weakling
It actually takes strength like enough strength to contemplate suicide and actually carry it out
When I was younger Heaven and hell's story felt soo vivid it's like you can actually feel hell fire!
Forget some of us understand Nigeria is one hell on earth,you use the word, going through "hell" because you believe there's actually a "hell" hey don't forget those stories of it they actually talked and preached about
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:12pm On May 14, 2019
My filter is my handful of friends and my family, call me petty but I think of my clothes too,I think of all the times I was happy,memories of times and places... They help.....sometimes
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:15pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

People who take their lives don't want to end their lives. They want to end their pain.
But they go through a medium *taking their lives*
If they feel there's a medium to end the pain it means there can also be another medium
Life isn't standing because of one format no,it's standing because we created option's, and whatever God we believe in also crested option's
If taking their own lives feels like a medium to ending the pain,let's go it practical, murder is a sin,one that can't be justified,let's imagine there's actually a Judge to judge us after the deed is done,how will it go?
Judge:you've been charged with murder
Suicide Victim:I did it out of self defence Sir,the pain was too much
Judge:Self defense against your own self
This is the truth,nothing seems justifiable for murder,you've only succeeded in committing a sin against your own self
Let's check it this way, what if there's actually a hell?
How dreadful have you read hell's story,please let's all reread to know that no pain on earth supersedes the real hell
Even through pains,do what's right,it's hard,imagine going through a pain you didn't cause,just to wrong yourself by taking your own life to end the pain
Actually there's no better option than to be strong,no sane option than to keep looking for options
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:20pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:
My filter is my handful of friends and my family, call me petty but I think of my clothes too,I think of all the times I was happy,memories of times and places... They help.....sometimes
You know what life taught us that seems too hard to understand?
It comes with two gift's, you can't accept one without accepting the other
These gifts are good and bad
You can't accept the good times without putting in mind there must be bad times
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:22pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

But they go through a medium *taking their lives*
If they feel there's a medium to end the pain it means there can also be another medium
Life isn't standing because of one format no,it's standing because we created option's, and whatever God we believe in also crested option's
If taking their own lives feels like a medium to ending the pain,let's go it practical, murder is a sin,one that can't be justified,let's imagine there's actually a Judge to judge us after the deed is done,how will it go?
Judge:you've been charged with murder
Suicide Victim:I did it out of self defence Sir,the pain was too much
Judge:Self defense against your own self
This is the truth,nothing seems justifiable for murder,you've only succeeded in committing a sin against your own self
Let's check it this way, what if there's actually a hell?
How dreadful have you read hell's story,please let's all reread to know that no pain on earth supersedes the real hell
Even through pains,do what's right,it's hard,imagine going through a pain you didn't cause,just to wrong yourself by taking your own life to end the pain
Actually there's no better option than to be strong,no sane option than to keep looking for options

I don't believe they care what happens AFTER they might have died. And so that invalidates the argument above.
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:25pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:
And guess what, some people still haven't had good time's in their lives
Imagine you have something to reminisce on,but someone out there has never known any memory that seemed good
This is life
Guess what again,some might never know good,they'll keep living godly but never know good till they die
It's just the way life was directed to be
If you're a Christian you might have heard of a place in the Bible that said the poor will always be amongst us but God Has made provisions for them
It didn't say God will make them rich
It didn't say God will change their story
It only said He Has made provisions
Which means their lives has been directed to be poor but it will meet a fair end of "provision"
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:27pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

You know what life taught us that seems too hard to understand?
It comes with two gift's, you can't accept one without accepting the other
These gifts are good and bad
You can't accept the good times without putting in mind there must be bad times

True. But some people have been so strong that when they fall,they require more than normal dose of strength to get back up.
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:27pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

I don't believe they care what happens AFTER they might have died. And so that invalidates the argument above.
Well that's why we need to care
We can't fight depression totally,forget no one can really help you the way you want it but if we can find another medium as a weapon to remove your mind off it then I think it's a "GENERAL HELL AWARENESS"
Cause we can't all get through to every depressed person,but fear of something can,something much greater than the pain
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:30pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

True. But some people have been so strong that when they fall,they require more than normal dose of strength to get back up.
That's why an extra dose of fear of the unknown should be brought in
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:33pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

And guess what, some people still haven't had good time's in their lives
Imagine you have something to reminisce on,but someone out there has never known any memory that seemed good
This is life
Guess what again,some might never know good,they'll keep living godly but never know good till they die
It's just the way life was directed to be
If you're a Christian you might have heard of a place in the Bible that said the poor will always be amongst us but God Has made provisions for them
It didn't say God will make them rich
It didn't say God will change their story
It only said He Has made provisions
Which means their lives has been directed to be poor but it will meet a fair end of "provision"

She's grateful for life. Grateful for the good and the bad. She knows that " this too shall pass". It just kinda feels like it never will and that is where the problem lies. Loss of faith or hope.....call it whatever
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:36pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

That's why an extra dose of fear of the unknown should be brought in

Fear of the unknown you say grin grin grin

Everything she's afraid of has already happened to her... Now she's just numb mostly. Maybe A little angry and broken
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:36pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

Okay imagine this scenario
(Fola contemplating suicide)
Mind 1:just go ahead and end it,slit your wrist with the knife,you'll bleed out but not for long before you lost consciousness and go to peace, or drink the Sniper,or .........
Mind 2:Answer him o,it's like you've forgotten there's another side you'll be going to, plenty fire,brimstones and coal,sebi this one you can still see the tears run down in the mirror,it's like you don't know wassup abi,ode this one you can't come out again,fire forever, when Jesus come later you still won't go to Heaven,you'll remain in the pain,don't stay where you're and continue moving in your pain till something happens
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:39pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

Fear of the unknown you say grin grin grin

Everything she's afraid of has already happened to her... Now she's just numb mostly. Maybe A little angry and broken
She's afraid abi
See there's really no better help for a suicidal victim than deep love or deep fear
If deep love doesn't come on time then trust me deep fear will
Whenever you think about suicide please read Revelation's
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:43pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

Okay imagine this scenario
(Fola contemplating suicide)
Mind 1:just go ahead and end it,slit your wrist with the knife,you'll bleed out but not for long before you lost consciousness and go to peace, or drink the Sniper,or .........
Mind 2:Answer him o,it's like you've forgotten there's another side you'll be going to, plenty fire,brimstones and coal,sebi this one you can still see the tears run down in the mirror,it's like you don't know wassup abi,ode this one you can't come out again,fire forever, when Jesus come later you still won't go to Heaven,you'll remain in the pain,don't stay where you're and continue moving in your pain till something happens

Suicide is never the way out but sometimes it feels like it.

BTW I truly truly appreciate this. You're doing a noble thing. Thank you and may those who need this see it.
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:45pm On May 14, 2019
We all need to be rewired to the real harshness of life
To understand that life is all about survival of the fittest
"This ain't the end,there's another life after"
Sometimes our life's go in cycle's
Situations comes in and it seems like we're in a Rollercoaster
Listen hey Rollercoaster rides goes all way up and way down,like it's stooping soo low,those rides don't last for ever,they never do,the engine just has to stop later,even if there's a malfunction and it keeps going, one day the fuel will finish and the engine will stop so what's the safety tip all through the ride?
Hold on to the bar real tight,never let go
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:45pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

She's afraid abi
See there's really no better help for a suicidal victim than deep love or deep fear
If deep love doesn't come on time then trust me deep fear will
Whenever you think about suicide please read Revelation's

I've never really contemplated suicide... Even if I did I know it won't work,I'm too stubborn to die grin grin
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:48pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

Suicide is never the way out but sometimes it feels like it.

BTW I truly truly appreciate this. You're doing a noble thing. Thank you and may those who need this see it.
Amen
Yh I get
See strength I won't lie isn't even easy
Sometimes it feels good also to be weak
But the hard truth is strength is the only option,suicide will only take us to another world of everlasting pain,hold on to that bar real tight, you'll keep going higher or lower but one day the engine of that Rollercoaster will stop trust me,just keep holding tight,just keep walking right
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 9:49pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

I've never really contemplated suicide... Even if I did I know it won't work,I'm too stubborn to die grin grin
Abi o biko be stubborn
Suicide is a big scam,it's the greatest scam of all,it seems like it's promising peace but even right from the earth here after the deed is done,humans rain insult's then when they get there fire reigns forever
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by catwalq(f): 9:50pm On May 14, 2019
Moboj:

Amen
Yh I get
See strength I won't lie isn't even easy
Sometimes it feels good also to be weak
But the hard truth is strength is the only option,suicide will only take us to another world of everlasting pain,hold on to that bar real tight, you'll keep going higher or lower but one day the engine of that Rollercoaster will stop trust me,just keep holding tight,just keep walking right

STRENGTH IS THE ONLY OPTION.... I'm keeping that
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 10:11pm On May 14, 2019
catwalq:

STRENGTH IS THE ONLY OPTION.... I'm keeping that
*kisses*
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by AngryParrot1: 7:29am On May 15, 2019
One thing I know helps, is to take deep breaths whenever the feeling is strong, and do 1 good thing for someone everyday.
This will refocus ur mind. If u are a Christian. Say a prayer everyday on ur knees.
Re: Depressed,considering Suicide Hey Come In Here by Moboj: 7:44am On May 15, 2019
AngryParrot1:
One thing I know helps, is to take deep breaths whenever the feeling is strong, and do 1 good thing for someone everyday.
This will refocus ur mind. If u are a Christian. Say a prayer everyday on ur knees.
This is a very good point
"do 1 good thing for someone everyday"
Even if it can't be soo often let's try this
Thanks please let's keep bringing in more options, the more we're wired to feel that good and bad makes life what it is the better for us
At the end we'll be fine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Kid Brother Is Going Mad. / White Hairs / Enquiry On Procedures For Pre Employment Medical Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.