Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment (874 Views)

How Is Barbing Business In Abuja / Labourer Won A Saloon Car From Dangote (Photo) / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by kingtunmibuild(m): 4:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello fellows!!!
I aim to start a Barbing saloon business with 500k in a university environment, Am just starting to learn the vocation tho. Actually, am not going to do the Barbing work myself cus am a medical student and still currently studying,I hope to get some great-skilled hands to work with me,(probably-students) on shifts, I want to make the Barbing shop large to extent of occupying @least 10barbers @once and my maximum target is @least 150 customers daily (hoping to reach that with my market strategy tho).
What necessary things do you think I need to put in place to make me reach that target number of customers?, how should I fix my pricing?, what can make customers consider unique for them to always come in to Barb @ my shop?
What sales turnover revenue should I expect at worst and at best monthly?.
What challenges am I likely to face.
What tactics can I use to identify skilled and well trained barbers who are student or anyone willing to work with me.
Thanks and God bless as you care and answer!
Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by dominique(f): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Like every other business in a university environment, sales will boom when school is in session

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by sulaimon22: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
150 customers per day. I like your zeal
Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by raphemmanuel(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
kingtunmibuild:
I want to make the Barbing shop large to extent of occupying @least 10barbers @once and my maximum target is @least 150 customers daily
You want a space that can contain at least 10 barbers @once

Na warehouse u wan rent?
On top 500k abey?
150 customers a day? shocked na only Waka come?

Ur business idea is very nice, u better calm down and do ur feasibility study very well.

Remember say na school environment u wan open the barbing shop and students like flashy things, so you have to beautify ur shop very well

3 Likes

Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by kingtunmibuild(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2020
raphemmanuel:
You want a space that can contain at least 10 barbers @once

Na warehouse u wan rent?
On top 500k abey?
150 customers a day? shocked na only Waka come?

Ur business idea is very nice, u better calm down and do ur feasibility study very well.

Remember say na school environment u wan open the barbing shop and students like flashy things, so you have to beautify ur shop very well

Hunmm I will take note of your advice. If I develop what student like as part of my market strategy I should get that number daily right?
Yeah! People like flashy and cheap things so am looking into the pricing strategy to use gat that numbers of customers daily. Or you av something to say concerning this?
Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by kingtunmibuild(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2020
sulaimon22:
150 customers per day. I like your zeal

Thanks Boss.

Am seeing that we have thousands of men, boys and guys even some ladies that do cut hair @least monthly, so if there's this special thing they like they can come up to Barber's shop to make some hair cut right?
Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by kingtunmibuild(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
dominique:
Like every other business in a university environment, sales will boom when school is in session

Huumm!! Eye opener aswear grin grin thanks.
Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hahahaha

Are you the only one with barbing shop in your environment?

And your budget is even 500k

Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by kingtunmibuild(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Hahahaha

Are you the only one with barbing shop in your environment?

And your budget is even 500k

Nawaoo

Hunmm ... You are right! That is why am thinking what i can offer to make my service unique that will make my shop the most wanted Barbing saloon service provider. You thought might help.

Okay do you mean the 500k budget isn't enough.....?
You know I can't get to that target 150 the first few month of start-up, so in my opinion am thinking that 500k should be enough.
Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by Snowflakess: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
500k is enough buh ur expectations are too high

1 Like

Re: How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment by neutralmind: 1:38am On Dec 13, 2021
How far?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which Digital TV Antenna Is The Best? / Connectpoint POS Now Available / Earn Minimum Wage Through Paid Surveys Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.