Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

How Is Barbing Business In Abuja - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Barbing Business In Abuja (652 Views)

My Barbing Business Is Dying / How Profitable Is Barbing Saloon Business In A University Enviroment / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Barbing Business In Abuja by Selfless1: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
I'm thinking of venturing into barbing. please I would like to hear from experienced people. how profitable is it? like how much do I need to set up a barbing saloon?
Re: How Is Barbing Business In Abuja by JrSteven(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
I think the price depends on the location but one thing I'm very sure of is that there's good cashout from owning a barbershop.
Re: How Is Barbing Business In Abuja by Selfless1: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
JrSteven:
I think the price depends on the location but one thing I'm very sure of is that there's good cashout from owning a barbershop.

thanks for your opinion....could you please give me a rough estimate of the amount I need to set up a barbarshop in any location you are familiar with...your response would be highly appreciated
Re: How Is Barbing Business In Abuja by JrSteven(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Selfless1:

thanks for your opinion....could you please give me a rough estimate of the amount I need to set up a barbarshop in any location you are familiar with...your response would be highly appreciated

Alright for a two sitter barbershop at a good location (town) in a state like jos,kaduna or kano
Excluding the shop rent I'm very sure 400k will do...that include buying stuffs like spray sterilizers and a towel warmer .

But states like Abuja,Lagos and pprthacourt I really can't tell..

Barbing is a very decisive craft..nowadays its more of packaging plus the real stuff (talent) in the sense that the kind of facilities and services you render determines the price of your haircut and also the kinds of people that will be of patronage.
Re: How Is Barbing Business In Abuja by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
just because you are in abuja does not mean you will make cash

men still want to barb their hair for 300 naira and 400 naira

find for a cheap place to rent, beautify your shop, put in hot towel appliance, get you clipper and you are ready to go.

Remember location is everything, the bulk of abj population live in the satellite towns, so go there and open your shop there

1 Like

Re: How Is Barbing Business In Abuja by Selfless1: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
just because you are in abuja does not mean you will make cash

men still want to barb their hair for 300 naira and 400 naira

find for a cheap place to rent, beautify your shop, put in hot towel appliance, get you clipper and you are ready to go.

Remember location is everything, the bulk of abj population live in the satellite towns, so go there and open your shop there

thanks
Re: How Is Barbing Business In Abuja by Selfless1: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2020
lalasticlacla kindly push this to front page, I need more opinions
Re: How Is Barbing Business In Abuja by Selfless1: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

You Won't Believe How Much Interest You'll Make With Quinordafrica Every 50days / . / Oxfam, FCMB deepen Financial Inclusion in Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.