Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise (517 Views)

Police Arrest Ogun Resident For Attacks On Fulanis / Lamido: Buhari’s Failure Responsible For Attacks On Fulani Herdsmen / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by joelbooks: 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
We condemn reported intimidation, harassment and attack on @daily_trust journalist by a former Minister of Aviation Femi Fani-Kayode. Mr Fani-Kayode should publicly apologise to the journalist.

No one should ever call any journalist "stupid" simply for doing their job.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SERAPNigeria/status/1298249907833196548

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yx8jVPNDkY

Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by saintjimos(m): 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
Let's watch
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by EmptyGarden(m): 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Apologise my foot! That journalist was out of line. As a matter of fact, he owes FFK an apology... Well, on a much lighter note, I wouldn't say that didn't cross my mind too... I mean an all expense paid trip with benefits.
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by Eco99(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
EmptyGarden:
Apologise my foot! That journalist was out of line. As a matter of fact, he owes FFK an apology... Well, on a much lighter note, I wouldn't say that didn't cross my mind too... I mean an all expense paid trip with benefits.

You are a conglomeration of putrid stupidity

Nonsense

Anyway this country will probably not go anyway
Because it is made up of 3 seriously cursed tribes

Yoruba people will lie on the floor and roll to greet you all because you are elderly even if you are killing them and stealing their future

Just be a little bit aged thats all

Igbo will rally for change until they reach were they see bundle of money ... then they will sell each other

Hausa ... will vote for any thing that stands for election frm northern region .... anything once they put on that their radio on their ear.

Nonsense

#Eco99

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by omenka(m): 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Na today. This is the same vicious demon some people project as a democracy hero. The same vindictive character who accuse the government of suppressing people's freedom. Look at his reaction to such an innocuous question.

Imagine making an ffk a governor or a president. Imagine that. He would be worse than the most wicked dictator the world has ever seen.

The journalist too is a repugnant coward for cowering under his attacks. He should have given it back to the brute.

And what the heck is a policeman doing with ffk? In his capacity as what is a policeman attached to him?

Anyway, I don't blame him, I blame the near total lack of coordination of state bodies under the present admin.

What a beast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by EzeYezzuz: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
FFK deserves that!!

Parrot
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by Nadaken: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ffk told the journalist he pre-emted he was stupid when he first saw his face.

Common this was nothing but personal, I believed he came prepared for this to thrend especially with "the press conference he organized" to lash out at any journalist that wouldn't praise him just to thrend
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by wwwihy: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nadaken:
Ffk told the journalist he pre-emted he was stupid when he first saw his face.

Common this was nothing but personal, I believed he came prepared for this to thrend especially with "the press conference he organized" to lash out at any journalist that wouldn't praise him just to thrend
you are right
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by Charmingrascal(m): 6:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Femi is an hypocrite and it is a good thing that his hypocrisy has come to light and everybody can now see what he is really made of.

He is a bully who despises being bullied
He wouldn't take a pinch of what he has said to Buhari if he was the one in that position.

Kayode is one of those politicians that will restrict or outrightly ban freedom of expression if he has the authority to.
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by wwwihy: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Femi is an hypocrite and it is a good thing that his hypocrisy has come to light and everybody can now see what he is really made of.

He is a bully who despises being bullied
He wouldn't take a pinch of what he has said to Buhari if he was the one in that position.

Kayode is one of those politicians that will restrict or outrightly ban freedom of expression if he has the authority to.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by nuban07(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
FFK is a bully, imagine if this hypocrite is the president of the country. The way he was looking at the journalist, he will still hit him off camera
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by helinues: 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
FFK can never do wrong in the eyes of PDP miscreants
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by Nadaken: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
The issue isn't even about the plain question asked.

But to imagine the disgust a man who treat his fellow human being as.

You are not God to warrant all those boast and threat
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by RuddyFusion(m): 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Femi went over the line too that guy is just a journalist and it is in their duty to ask such questions
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by Racoon(m): 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
This disgusting response by Fani Kayode portends him as an uncouth man.Imagine the embarrassment he subjected the journalist to.
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
Racoon:
This disgusting response by Fani Kayode portends him as an uncouth man.Imagine the embarrassment he subjected the journalist to.

What about the disgusting journalists that were saying sorry sir, Sorry sir? You see most of journalists we have in Nigeria live on daily brown envelope due poor remuneration by their employers.

Femi wanted to act like Donald Trump in his press conference, knowing full well an average journalist relies on bribe taking to survive..

Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
Rather the journalist should explain the reason for his question

Is Fani Kayode being sponsored to do what

As far as I am concerned Fani Kayode have been doing their work for them!!!

Speaking against the ills in the society, is what he is talking against not happening in Nigeria

I remember during the time of a democratic leader (GEJ) they were quick to call for interview, where are they now

How many of them are on the field to capture daíly the bandits, Bokoharam, Fulani herdmen e.t.c moving freely with guns in broad daylight

How many is still consistent about the issue of Chibok and Dapchi girls

They are no longer counting undecided

It shows that they are now politicized!!!

This is the only country where journalist are asked not to speak and they keep quiet

Fani was right to tell him that if it's someone that sent him, he should go back and tell the person not to mess with him because politicians now use them to get back at their opponents!!!

Thank God for Mordi, that reminded us that journalism still exist undecided many of us thought that it ended with Jonathan undecided

Rubbish!!!
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
In sane countries, politicians are afraid of journalist that knows their onion

Not this selective journalism they practice here in Nigeria!!!
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by Stalwert: 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
Wiseandtrue:
Rather the journalist should explain the reason for his question

Is Fani Kayode being sponsored to do what

As far as I am concerned Fani Kayode have been doing their work for them!!!

Speaking against the ills in the society, is what he is talking against not happening in Nigeria

I remember during the time of a democratic leader (GEJ) they were quick to call for interview, where are they now

How many of them are on the field to capture daíly the bandits, Bokoharam, Fulani herdmen e.t.c moving freely with guns in broad daylight

How many is still consistent about the issue of Chibok and Dapchi girls

They are no longer counting undecided

It shows that they are now politicized!!!

This is the only country where journalist are asked not to speak and they keep quiet

Fani was right to tell him that if it's someone that sent him, he should go back and tell the person not to mess with him because politicians now use them to get back at their opponents!!!

Thank God for Mordi, that reminded us that journalism still exist undecided many of us thought that it ended with Jonathan undecided

Rubbish!!!
[/s]

They will always find away of blaming others, because of a failure who almost collapsed the entire country. Did Fani Kayode to ver to explained any of the foul and uncouth words he used against PMB and PYO? PDP is a party of failure they failed as a ruling party they have failed as opposition the people who follow the have little or no content.
Re: SERAP Condemns Fani-kayode For Attacks On Journalist, Asks Him To Apologise by LibertyRep: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
...and most importantly, he should answer the question

(1) (Reply)

Endless Massacres, Plunder In Southern Kaduna By SUSPECTED Fulani Militia - ICIR / CAMA Act Will Fight Corruption In Nigeria – Buhari Tells UN / Beyonce Is Capable Of Being The Queen Or President Of Nigeria,if She Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.