Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' (62169 Views)

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God / Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by TruthHurts100: 12:14am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dIAaD6_um4

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Now was Beyonce trying to pass a message?

Why did she not use title like "Black skin girl"?

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

Let me ask you people especially NIGERIANS.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

A larger percentage of NIGERIANS are brown skin which is 100% fact.

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

THIS is the video of Beyonce's brown skin girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRFS0MYTC1I

Now this is the lyrics to the chorus of the song.

Brown skin girl
Your skin just like pearls
The best thing in the world
Never trade you for anybody else
Singin' brown skin girl
I never trade you for anybody else

Now like i said, why didn't she use "black skin girl'

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

She was trying to pass a message but only the Enlightened will understand.

Let us enlighten you and your 5G pastor. He suddenly stopped talking about 5G. Now it's the skin color. Is that the job of a pastor? Let's leave that for now.

Now, there's nothing like black skin and there is no White skin. Someone with very little education should know that calling someone white or black is just to identify their race. See, we have red Indians, does that mean they have red skin.

Even Africans with light skin are black by race. Your pastor that is talking is an African, looking at his skin, will you call him brown skin?

Why are these people talking like they haven't passed through school before? Haaaa even with PhD?

Oga, our race is Black. Oyinbo is White. We all belong to the human race.

I am Black and I'm proud. Black is beautiful, Bold and Strong.

Once these fake ass men say something, you guys suddenly become illiterates.

Is this topic the solution to our problem in the world. Why leave leprosy and start looking for cure to ringworm. E fi ete s'ile, e n pa lapalapa.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by djsteplion: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by udemzyudex(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Superpower:
watch the video again.a dark skin Tamil woman was included

Screenshot pls.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by oreirenimi: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Pastor Chris makes sense, let's change
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Asgospel: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2020
People just like problem where problem no dey
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Cherez: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Funny you OP
In the states, currently most blacks are called brownies cos their skin colour have moved from darker to very light due to less exposure to harsh weather & poor living conditions
Even most Nigerians are brown in colour rather than black
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by shaw2(m): 1:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Mike Tyson, Ali, Dangote, Jordan, Bolt, Okocha, All the black medical doctors in US etc shebi all of them are associated with backwardness?

May Allah have mercy on u.
Teewhy2:
Everything black is associated with backwardness and bad things.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2020
djsteplion:

I take him serious tho ..., no matter what you think or say..
#I'm Alive ( only loveworld members will understand the hashtag)

You're an asslicker and not a Christian. You're not #Alive.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Xavi2019: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2020
jaxxy:

And Who told u u are Black? And that u are a Blackman?? The white slave masters off course!!! Or Smtn definitely negative.

Do u get the point now??

I’m asking again who told u u are a Blackman? What is the history of that nomenclature u are so proud of?? Lol

And this one is here feeling smart. smiley cry

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by shaw2(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2020
It's either ur white or black. Can't see the reason why people are making case out of this.
He aired his own opinion. If ur a fool follow his own opinion. Listen to what he said and know that he never made a single point to prove his claim
One day these men will edit n add their own book in Bible.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by googi: 1:42am On Aug 26, 2020
Thank you sir.

TruthHurts100:

Let us enlighten you and your 5G pastor. He suddenly stopped talking about 5G. Now it's the skin color. Is that the job of a pastor? Let's leave that for now.

Now, there's nothing like black skin and there is no White skin. Someone with very little education should know that calling someone white or black is just to identify their race. See, we have red Indians, does that mean they have red skin.

Even Africans with light skin are black by race. Your pastor that is talking is an African, looking at his skin, will you call him brown skin?

Why are these people talking like they haven't passed through school before? Haaaa even with PhD?

Oga, our race is Black. Oyinbo is White. We all belong to the human race.

I am Black and I'm proud. Black is beautiful, Bold and Strong.

Once these fake ass men say something, you guys suddenly become illiterates.

Is this topic the solution to our problem in the world. Why leave leprosy and start looking for cure to ringworm. E fi ete s'ile, e n pa lapalapa.

Peace.

Who the hell is Beyonce?
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Juliearth(f): 1:51am On Aug 26, 2020
SperoQuest:
Hmmm makes sense. people with no foresight did not even watch the video. all they did was saw the headline and just like flies, they started typing Nonsence. lalasticlala this is front page worthy.

A typical average Nigerian's reasoning, mental prowess is below par...reason why the pot-bellied thieves who steal our rights are still hailed, praised and supported on grounds on religion and ethnicity. The earlier we rid ourselves of this mental slavery of bigotry, the better for all of us. Every government has the tendency of being corrupt. However, our case political profanity is second to none because we are not even enlightened that we have the right to good governance. Even though the man at the top is a monster, but because he is a Muslim and/or has distributed a few measures of Rice and salt, he is supported by the Muslim and/or those that have received his palliative. Even though the man at the top is an angel, alleviating the suffering of the people and what not, provided he is a Christian, he is hated by the Muslims and vice-versa. These same polithiefcians have crippled our educational system so that half baked graduates would be produced. They know that their antics won't hold if the mind of the youths is enlightened, thus the educational backwardness. Now, they want to privatize all federal government universities so the child of the average Nigerian cant be able to access university education at an affordable rate. Isn't education supposed to be almost free?

One would have thought that covid-19 would spur in a lot of change in the health sector, but believe you me, expect nothing. Maybe the presidential fleet of jets would be increased and every thief in government would acquire more in case of such emergencies...but no plan would be made for the average Nigerian.

The man, who under his government, innocent souls are been killed in the southern provInce of his state, is been called upon to deliver lecture notes for a corporate body. That privilege was later retracted and a group of professionals that mostly share the same faith with him are threatening to boycott the conference... For real?

This country is damned and I do not see the light at the end of this tunnel of damnation because even the youths arent any better.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by lordtim001(m): 2:23am On Aug 26, 2020
Igbonekwuokigwe:
Mama bye
Sorryy that I had to do this, but 1915 - 2020 isnt 85 years. May she rest in God's memory
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Heavyspice2001: 2:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Let's be objective here and stop deceiving ourselves. You are what you think you are don't anybody form opinions about you. Those opinion will become valid unless you give credence to it! I am a black man, I am very proud of my race and black isn't evil because I am not evil! My question is, are the Whites really white in complexion??

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Biodun1929(m): 2:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Superpower:
Beyonce called the song brown skin girl because she was also talking about other dark skinned races. If you watched the video you will see that non black women were also included like south Asians. Beyonce identifies as a black woman.her latest single was named black parade and last visual album black is king

One cold bottle of Legend for this man.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 2:53am On Aug 26, 2020
dexterinc2003:
I'm sure the OP does not know that Beyonce is not 100 percent black, hence the reason for her lighter skin.

Pastor Chris really goofed on the black comment. Even the Bible never condemned black, only darkness.

Europeans have succeeded in linking black with darkness. So this talk of black being evil is simply colonialist.

Black is beautiful! And Africans have a wonderful spectrum of black.

Evidence of black Beauty attached.

If you accept the tag Black, then you keep it to yourself and refer to yourself as Black.

Don't refer to people from entire region as Blacks when over 95% of them do not even have black skin like the ones you posted up there.

Using color to describe people should be individual thing, majority of Africans do not have black skin, it will be offensive if you refer someone like me as black when my skin color is not even black.
There are Nigerians who have lighter skin than the Europeans yet they refer to them as Black, is that not stupidity?

If you think that ethnic groups like the Igbo or Ibibio people who have some light skinned people are related to Europeans or other ethnic groups outside Africa then you're silly.

That pastor knows science.
In science, Black is the absence of visible light.

I don't care about what your Bible says about the word ''Dark''

It makes sense calling me Dark skin than Black skin.

You can say the color grey is dark but you can't say the color grey is black

Black means total absence of visible light while Dark means partial absence of visible light.

If you want to describe me by my color then it should be Brown.
I'm Igbo by ethnicity, I'm Nigerian by nationality and we are from West Africa.

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Krixtabel: 3:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Google the meaning of black.infact check ur dictionary

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Krixtabel: 3:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Pastor Chris is right

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Dantedasz(m): 3:16am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:
Ladies and gentleman for so long AFRICANS have lost it, we have been made to accept things that were not right, things that have been said about Africa.

A recent video of pastor Chris oyakhilome surfaces when he Said AFRICANS should stop accepting that they are black and to my surprise.

lots of NIGERIANS started to attack him, well i really don't blame them because most NIGERIANS/AFRICANS are not Enlightened and this is why the whites secretly laugh at us.

Now taking a look at the new music video of Beyonce featuring Wizkid came out days ago and the song was titled "Brown skin girl"

Why Brown skin girl?

What is with the name "black" that made her to refuse the name looking at the fact that according to general Believe, she is a black American.

Can't you all see that she is trying to pass the same message that pastor Chris oyakhilome is passing.

They say NIGERIA is the most populous black country in the world but are NIGERIANS truly black? How black are we?

There is nothing black about us so we should open our eyes and stop accepting Nonsense.

Perhaps the reason why AFRICA is where she is today is because we have accepted something that we are not supposed to accept from the beginning.

How do you expect good things to come to you when you accept that your life is black.

Little wonder BoB Marley said in one of his song. "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery' perhaps he was talking to AFRICANS.

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

Perhaps she knows something that pastor Chris oyakhilome knows too that is associated with the word "Black"

Religion and secular music on the same page? I never thought I would see the day.....
Religionists are so absurd that they will even quote the devil and twist his words to support religion...
Lol! undecided grin
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Dannyozs(m): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Eriokanmi:
are their looks as black as the clothes they wore? The last pictures in which those gals wore white were not real. A professional photographer would understand better. You could even use your phone to make that effect with color selection on Samsung galaxy s10 or apple iPhone. Nobody is black so afficans aren't black. Pick a charcoal and place it beside your skin and you'd see the difference. A white man or women should do same by putting a white clothe and match same with his or her skin. Nobody is white or black. Its just an impolite , shallow thinking
If you pick a brown colored cloth or whatever and see any semblance at all with your skin, then you are simply living in denial. Africans are blacks. Accept it today, emancipate yourself from mental slavery. There is nothing wrong with being black.

I am light in complexion at least when compared to my friends from different parts of Africa, Gambia, Cameroon etc that have very dark skin tone but I have never considered myself brown. I am a black man. Props to these Africans with darker skin tone that did not entertain inferiority complex and succumbed to bleaching or passing a false narrative of brown skin. Some argue that black and African skin tone are not the same. Yes this is true, we are blacks because our skin tone is very close to black. Stop the delusion of brown, because our tone doesn't correspond to brown color not by a stretch.
Africans have the most variety of skin tone/complexion because of several reasons like evolution, migration, the sun, interracial marriages but the predominant tone in Africa remains the darker skin tone rather than lighter one's. We are not called blacks because our skin is perfectly black neither Caucasians called white because it's synonymous to white colors.

Asians are (not often) referred to as green people. This doesn't mean they are as green as green leaves, mind you there is quite a variety of skin tone among asians too, like the Chinese, Koreans have similar tone lighter than indians, Pakistanis, etc. The human mind subconsciously tries to relate color to people irrespective of where they come from, then automatically attaches the most predominant tone of different "races" to the closest color. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Africans are also the oldest race, it's been argued that all "races" originated from a part of Africa. Hence in essence, we are all the same, one race, we are all Africans.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by nextstep(m): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Beyonce calls herself a Black Woman.
Beyonce calls herself a brown-skinned woman.

One is a racial identity; the other is the actual color of the skin.

Similarly, no caucasian is actually "white". Their skin color is pale brown, yellow, to pink.

The question is not what you call yourself, but that you won't pay taxes, refuse to stand patiently without jumping queue, always want to obtain without hard work, and pick the wrong type of leaders. Other people of color (Asians, Indians, Latin Americans)... they've all done the hard work to be where they are... yet a pastor is talking about some label holding you back (while speaking in a foreign language, practicing a foreign religion, wearing foreign-made textiles and shoes, and as soon as he can, will be off to foreign lands for health care).

Instead of the pastor (and his ilk) to help lift the youths of this country out of poverty by building factories like most of the world has done, he's busy taking from the youths in the name of tithing and building mega churches. The Europeans have kept their language, their religion (Christianity), and their unique way of thinking; as have the Jews (Hebrew, Judaism), Arabs (Arabic/Farsi, Islam), Asians (Chinese/Japanese/Korean, Shinto/Bhuddism) and Indians (Hindi/Gujarati/Bengali, Hinduism)

It's Africans like this pastor that have been brainwashed into accepting others' religious doctrine as his own that need freedom from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Dannyozs(m): 3:25am On Aug 26, 2020
jaxxy:

And Who told u u are Black? And that u are a Blackman?? The white slave masters off course!!! Or Smtn definitely negative.

Do u get the point now??

I’m asking again who told u u are a Blackman? What is the history of that nomenclature u are so proud of?? Lol
These same white slave masters gave you western education, civilization, you are literally typing with the white man's language and technology
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Karemarealty288(m): 3:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Pastor Chris hair is black, pubic hair is black...does it mean that his pubic area is evil?

Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by explosiveskull(m): 3:57am On Aug 26, 2020
CuteMercury:

Why Brown skin girl?

Brown skin girl
Singin' brown skin girl

You want us to follow you and swallow what your 5g pastor said, as far as it is that your pastor, if you and him are not black since he's been looking for how to be white by perming his hair and frying it with relaxer and holding it with gel, am black and beautiful. How can someone be brown please like groundnut? I should have said that you, that your pastor, beyounce, wizkid and that brown skin girl are all mad but I won't cos am fasting and eating.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by koladata(m): 4:03am On Aug 26, 2020
some people are black, our hair is black.. no bigie, black is beautify , white won't go on white, light won't go on light, but black looks nice on white. Some people are not brown, go to somali, you will see black.
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 26, 2020
dexterinc2003:
I'm sure the OP does not know that Beyonce is not 100 percent black, hence the reason for her lighter skin.

Pastor Chris really goofed on the black comment. Even the Bible never condemned black, only darkness.

Europeans have succeeded in linking black with darkness. So this talk of black being evil is simply colonialist.

Black is beautiful! And Africans have a wonderful spectrum of black.

Evidence of black Beauty attached.

You get better oil for head.... smiley wink

One idiot was telling me there's nothing like black skin
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 4:20am On Aug 26, 2020
titiakins:
I don't know why people like to bash pastor Chris

If you listen to the man with an open mind

You get to understand some of the things he says actually make sense

And I'm not a member of his church

It's not only about listening with an open mind, it's about using your brain to discern what's stupid from what's right.....so now what's the sense here
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 26, 2020
VEXT:
Op you are right.. Most Nigerians think they r intiligent, but they r not... That's why most of them end up voting stupid dull people as their president!!!

I like how you described yourself cheesy wink
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 26, 2020
LordReed:

LoL! The OP is afflicted with confirmation bias.

Lord Reed you're here cheesy grin

But the pastor has black hair....why didn't he cut it off
Re: Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 26, 2020
mployer:
Lol
You guys don't want to be called niggaz(negroes) but accepted to be called blacks. What a contradiction!

You choose a name that means absence of color and still want your lives to be colorful. Keep deceiving yourselves tongue

Of all the seven colors that make up the white light, black is not among. So black means absence of light. It simply means darkness grin

You see why forces of darkness is prevalent in black nations? They are nations that accepted darkness as their identity.

There is no developed black nation anywhere in the world, even Africa is called dark continent.

God has reasons for changing people's name in the Bible.

You're as stupid as pastor Chris and your God.

Shebi when it's night in your area, the sun shines fully

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala / Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.