Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God (10616 Views)

Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / The Pastor Of Trinity Bible Church Is Dead / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:56am On Jun 29, 2021
Philippians 2:5-6 “You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.”

John 17:21 “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

John 1:18 “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.“

Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.“

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.“

. John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.“

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.“

John 1:14 “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.“

1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.“

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

(i am He) note this is God name in old testament when he told Moses see it bellow

John 8:57-58 “The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!”

John 8:22-24 “This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?” But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

John 13:18-19 “I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’ “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.

Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.”

1 Corinthians 8:6 “Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.”

. Revelation 2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.“

Revelation 1:17-18 “When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.“

Only God can be worshiped. Jesus was worshiped.

Matthew 2:1-2 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Matthew 28:8-9 “So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.“

Jesus is prayed to revealing that He is God
Below

. Acts 7:59-60 “And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.“

Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

. 2 Corinthians 13:14 “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

Acts 20:28 “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.“

John 10:30 “The Father and I are one.”

Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter is established

Now count how many witnesses above have established Jesus is God over twenty

Yes. The three distinct Persons - God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all called God in the New Testament.

God The Father
The Bible talks about a person who is designated as the Father. This person is called God. Isaiah the prophet wrote:

But now, O Lord, you are our Father (Isaiah 64:8.. ).
Jesus taught His disciples to pray: "Our Father in heaven" (Matthew 6:9).

When the Apostle Paul wrote to the Christians in Galatia, he began his letter in the following way.

Paul an apostle - sent neither by human commission nor from human authorities, but through Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead (Galatians 1:1).
God is called the Father in both the Old and New Testaments.

God The Son
The Bible records the existence of a Second Person who is distinct from the Father and who is also called God. This person is Jesus, God the Son. Jesus has been God the Son for all eternity. Two thousand years ago He became visible to humanity when He became a human being. John the evangelist wrote that Jesus existed in the beginning with God the Father.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John 1:1).
In another place John wrote.

Therefore the Jews sought all the more to kill him, because he not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was his Father, making himself equal with God (John 5:18).
The Jews understood that Jesus was making Himself equal with God.

Jesus claimed to have existed before Abraham, a man who lived two thousand years before the New Testament era.

Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad. "You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!" "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds (John 8:56-59).
The Son Is Worshipped As God
The Son is also to be worshipped as God. After Jesus calmed the storm on the Sea of Galilee His disciples rightly worshipped Him.

Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God" (Matthew 14:33).
God the Father commanded the angels to worship Jesus when He came into the world.

And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, "Let all God's angels worship him" (Hebrews 1:6).
Consequently we have a second Person mentioned in the New Testament who is also called God.

God Is Not Identical With Jesus
Although Jesus is called God in the New Testament it is also clear that the New Testament never makes Jesus identical with God. Jesus refers to God as someone other than Himself. He prays to God, refers to God being in heaven, and commends His Spirit to God when He dies. Therefore it is correct to say that Jesus is God but incorrect to say that God is Jesus.

God The Holy Spirit
There is a Third Person revealed in the Bible who is distinct from both the Father and the Son. He is known as the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is also referred to as being God.

Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit? You have not lied to humans, but to God (Acts 5:3,4).
The Holy Spirit is not an influence but rather a distinct personality. As a Person He can be grieved. Paul wrote.

And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption (Ephesians 4:30).
The biblical evidence is that the Holy Spirit is also God.

Summary
Scripture says that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are all distinct Persons. In addition we find that each of these Persons is specifically addressed as God. Scripture speaks of God the Father having existence. The Bible also says that Jesus the Son is God. Finally there is a third distinct Person, the Holy Spirit, who is also called God. Since all are addressed as God, and there is only one God, then the conclusion must be that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are the one God.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:05am On Jun 29, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Philippians 2:5-6 “You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.”

John 17:21 “That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.”

John 1:18 “No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.“

Colossians 2:9-10 “For in him the whole fullness of deity dwells bodily. and in Christ you have been brought to fullness. He is the head over every power and authority.“

John 10:33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.“

. John 5:18 “This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.“

John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.“

John 1:14 “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.“

1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.“

Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”

(i am He) note this is God name in old testament when he told Moses see it bellow

John 8:57-58 “The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?” Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I Am!”

John 8:22-24 “This made the Jews ask, “Will he kill himself? Is that why he says, ‘Where I go, you cannot come’?” But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.”

John 13:18-19 “I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill this passage of Scripture: ‘He who shared my bread has turned against me.’ “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.

Isaiah 44:6 “Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.”

1 Corinthians 8:6 “Yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.”

. Revelation 2:8 “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: ‘The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.“

Revelation 1:17-18 “When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, “Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades.“

Only God can be worshiped. Jesus was worshiped.

Matthew 2:1-2 “After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

Matthew 28:8-9 “So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.“

Jesus is prayed to revealing that He is God
Below

. Acts 7:59-60 “And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.” And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, “Lord, do not hold this sin against them.” And when he had said this, he fell asleep.“

Matthew 28:19 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.”

. 2 Corinthians 13:14 “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.”

John 20:27-28 “Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Peter 1:1 “Simeon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who have obtained a faith of equal standing with ours by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.“

Acts 20:28 “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.“

John 10:30 “The Father and I are one.”

Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses every matter is established

Now count how many witnesses above have established Jesus is God over twenty

Unless Jesus appears and speaks to those who don't believe he is God that is only when they will believe

Because right now their heart is filled with anger towards him

I was surprised when one told me Jesus is Michael that came to earth to become son of God Such doctrine is purely evil from Satan

It takes grace to be shown that Jesus is God

Hopefully they will understand with this words that Jesus is our God

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Nice
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by sonmvayina(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2021
Why is it so hard to understand that the messiah is not a god? He is fully human as Moses was…. Yes Moses communicated with god but he was human. The mom must be Jewish (Sarah and not agar ) father must be from the tribe of Judah. The father can not be god or a ghost/spirit.
HERE IS WHAT TORAH SAYS ABOUT THE MESSIAH TO PROF HE IS HUMAN.
the Messiah will die and his son will reign in his place, and [likewise] his grandson. And THE PROPHET HAS ALREADY ELUCIDATED HIS DEATH!!!!
He will not tire and will not be crushed until he puts justice in the world"(Isaiah 42:5). Jesus died he has a beginning he had an end and he did not accomplish justice in the world. The verse says until he gets this done he won’t die! But he will eventually die after accomplishing this!!! Whether it be 100 years later or a thousand! He is going to die! Did the nations really miss this? How can Jews believe in a god or son of god that is half god half human and never dies? The NT contradicts everything messiah in it! Wake up… god is not a liar and there are plenty of verses for messiah and how it may play out…. For example messiah Ben Yosef might come first and die and than messiah Ben David takes over… but they both work together in the same generation!!! So who is Jesus now? Ben Yosef or Ben David?? What if we merit it? Than messiah Ben Yosef won’t come!! It all depends on our actions! But one thing for sure �percent!!! No if or a maybe… messiah one day will die as we all do. There is no living on earth forever and ever otherwise we might as well become the 1 true god. God forbid! Yes there are lots of passages how messiah will come but no it’s not �percent how he will arrive. Yes there is a set time when messiah is to arrive and god has a set time for him but we can merit it earlier do to our actions. His kingdom will endure forever but he will die.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by KnownUnknown: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
Why is it so hard to understand that the messiah is not a god? He is fully human as Moses was…. Yes Moses communicated with god but he was human. The mom must be Jewish (Sarah and not agar ) father must be from the tribe of Judah. The father can not be god or a ghost/spirit.
the Messiah will die and his son will reign in his place, and [likewise] his grandson. And THE PROPHET HAS ALREADY ELUCIDATED HIS DEATH!!!!
He will not tire and will not be crushed until he puts justice in the world"(Isaiah 42:5). Jesus died he has a beginning he had an end and he did not accomplish justice in the world. The verse says until he gets this done he won’t die! But he will eventually die after accomplishing this!!! Whether it be 100 years later or a thousand! He is going to die! Did the nations really miss this? How can Jews believe in a god or son of god that is half god half human and never dies? The NT contradicts everything messiah in it! Wake up… god is not a liar and there are plenty of verses for messiah and how it may play out…. For example messiah Ben Yosef might come first and die and than messiah Ben David takes over… but they both work together in the same generation!!! So who is Jesus now? Ben Yosef or Ben David?? What if we merit it? Than messiah Ben Yosef won’t come!! It all depends on our actions! But one thing for sure �percent!!! No if or a maybe… messiah one day will die as we all do. There is no living on earth forever and ever otherwise we might as well become the 1 true god. God forbid! Yes there are lots of passages how messiah will come but no it’s not �percent how he will arrive. Yes there is a set time when messiah is to arrive and god has a set time for him but we can merit it earlier do to our actions. His kingdom will endure forever but he will die.

Let the Jews worry about Ben Yosef, Ben David, and Ben Jesus. Your Jewish landlord obviously has a plethora of messiahs to choose from.

Concern yourself with the omenani and when we can expect Ben Iwanyanwu, Ben Nwankwo, Ben Chukwuemeka, and Ben Kelechi.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6621422/everyone-earth-see-jesus-last

[quote author=Bishopkingsley post=106702243]

I have three names plus different nickname I name my self some have more than three

God has infinite names the holy spirit too

Now Bible shows the name and title of the Holy Spirit is many let me show few

1. Breath Of The Almighty

Job 33:4
4 The aSpirit of God hath made me, and the bbreath of the Almighty hath given me life. ... 6 Behold, I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay. 7 Behold, my terror shall not make thee afraid, neither shall my hand be heavy upon thee.

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is the life-giving breath of God!

2.Counselor & Comforter

John 14:16
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another aComforter, that he may babide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

,John 14:26;

John 15:26 and

Romans 8:26
We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans” (verse 26)

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is our comforter, our counselor and He gives us strength!

3. Spirit of Counsel

Isaiah 11:2
The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him— the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD—

Meaning- The Holy Spirit will counsel us and teach us as we grow in Christ!

4. Eternal Spirit

Hebrews 9:14
14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is the eternal God!

5. Free Spirit

Psalm 51:12
“Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation; and uphold me with Thy free spirit.”

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is a generous and willing spirit!

6. God

Acts 5:3-4
3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?
4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is God as the Third Person of the Trinity!.... Peter equate the holy spirit here with God... Lying to the holy spirit is lying to God..

7. Good Spirit

Nehemiah 9:20; Psalm 143:10
Nehemiah 9:20
You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst.

Meaning- God’s Spirit will teach us and lead us in goodness!

8. Holy Spirit

Psalm 51:11, Luke 11:13, Ephesians 1:13, 4:30

Psalm 51:11 ►
Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Luke 11:13 ►
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

Ephesians 1:13 ►
And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

Meaning-God is the Spirit and He is Holy! He is the Spirit of Holiness.

9. Lord

2 Corinthians 3:16-17
16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord,(A) the veil is taken away.17 Now the Lord is the Spirit,and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Meaning- As the Third Person in the Trinity, the Holy Spirit is recognized and worshiped as the Lord!

10. Power of the Highest

Luke 1:35
35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The aHoly Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the bSon of God. ... 37 For with God nothing shall be aimpossible.

Meaning- The Spirit of God’s Power, He is the greatest power!

11. Spirit of Might

The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD.

Meaning- He is the Spirit of strength.

12. Spirit of Adoption

Romans 8:15
So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God’s Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, “Abba, Father.”

Meaning- By this Spirit we are made heirs, children of God

13. Spirit of Burning

Isaiah 4:4
4 When the Lord shall have bwashed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Meaning- He is the fire of purification!

14. Spirit of Judgment

Isaiah 4:4, Isaiah 28:6
Isaiah 28:6 ►
He will be a spirit of justice to the one who sits in judgment, a source of strength to those who turn back the battle at the gate.

Meaning-The Spirit brings conviction and judgment.

15. Spirit of Christ (Jesus Christ)

Romans 8:9, 1 Peter 1:11

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit shared between Jesus and God

16. Spirit of Glory

1 Peter 4:14

Meaning-The Holy Spirit always gives Glory to God!

17. Spirit of God

Genesis 1:2, 1 Corinthians 2:11, Job 33:4

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the Triune God!

18. Spirit of Yahweh, (Spirit of the Lord Yahweh)

Isaiah 11:2, Isaiah 61:1

Meaning- The Spirit has the sacred name for God-Yahweh!

19. Spirit of Grace

Zechariah 12:10, Hebrews 10:29

Meaning- He is a Spirit of Grace!

20. Spirit of Knowledge

Meaning-The Holy Spirit has clarity of Mind.

21. Spirit of Truth

John 14:17, 15:26

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is about truth not falsehood!

22. Spirit of Life

Romans 8:2

Meaning-The Holy Spirit gives life!

23. Spirit of Understanding

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is understanding!

24. Spirit of Wisdom

Isaiah 11:2, Ephesians 1:17

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is wise!

25. Spirit of the Living God

2 Corinthians 3:3

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of the One True God who is the God of Life!

26. Spirit of Prophecy

Revelation 19:10

Meaning- The Holy Spirit inspires true prophecy!

27. Spirit of the Father

Matthew 10:20

Meaning- The Holy Spirit is shared between the Father and the Son.

28. Spirit of the Fear of the Lord

Isaiah 11;2

Meaning- The Spirit of the Spirit of reverence toward our God.

29. Spirit of the Lord (God)

Acts 5:9

Meaning-The Holy Spirit is the presence of the Lord.

30. Spirit of the Son

Galatians 4:6

Meaning-The Holy Spirit shared between the Son and the Father.

31. Spirit

Matthew 4:1, John 3:6, 1 Timothy 4;1

Meaning- Sometimes simply referenced as the “Spirit”.

32. Spirit of Revelation

Ephesians 1:17

Meaning-God reveals His truth through the Holy Spirit!
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by sonmvayina(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Let the Jews worry about Ben Yosef, Ben David, and Ben Jesus. Your Jewish landlord obviously has a plethora of messiahs to choose from.

Concern yourself with the omenani and when we can expect Ben Iwanyanwu, Ben Nwankwo, Ben Chukwuemeka, and Ben Kelechi.

You belong to a mental asylum....

So to say. Get help please. Nah for day time dem dey look for black goat...a word is enough for the wise.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by The5DME(m): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
sonmvayina:
Bro please, punctuate and use paragraphs. I couldn't read what you wrote.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
The5DME:

I thought I was the only one
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by KnownUnknown: 2:42pm On Jun 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

So to say. Get help please. Nah for day time dem dey look for black goat...a word is enough for the wise.

Did your Jewish landlord pierce your ear, you slavish SOB? You might not be physically shackled but you are thoroughly mentally shackled. That's why you can regard the new testament/Christianity as nonsense while regarding the old testament/Judaism as unassailable even though the contain similar ideas.

“And if the slave shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free: Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever.” Exodus 21:5-6
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
Let there be peace
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by KnownUnknown: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
sonmvayina:

Judging by the response to your post by The5DME, you write like you should be in an insane asylum.

The5DME:
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Empiree: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2021
WHY FORMER PASTOR "MATHEW OYEWOLE" REVERTED TO ISLAM? & WHAT HE PASSED THROUGH AFTER HE BECAME A MUSLIM.

My name is Pastor Mathew Oyewole. I was a senior pastor from fountain life bible mission. I became a Muslim when i proceeded to an Advanced Bible school where they use Greek to teach to further my knowledge in the bible. I was one of those admitted into the school after thorough screening. On admission into the school, all admitted
students were seriously warned to keep whatever they see in the school to themselves. One day, i was studying the bible with a friend and we got to this verse: John 1: 19-25. And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him,

"Who art thou? And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ. And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No."

In our quest to know who was the prophet, we went to the school library to check the verses in a more detailed bible kept in the library. To our surprise, where they asked, 'John, ARE YOU THOU PROPHET?', We saw written “ARE YOU MUHAMMAD?” in the bible. We were so astonished to see the name of Muhammad in the bible & that prompted us
to go to a lecturer in the bible school
to ask
for the reason why Muhammad’s name is in the bible.

The lecturer said Muhammad’s name is in the
bible and he came after Jesus.
He said, the race of prophethood is like a relay race. He said without Muhammad, all efforts of the previous prophets would have resulted to nothing. The confession of the lecturer was a big blow on me. Many things were discovered in the bible school. On completing the bible course, i decided to denounce Christianity but not easy because of the enjoyment,
entitlement & agreement between myself and the church. I had in my mind that if i die as a Christian
after knowing the truth or hide the truth discovered from being known to the public, God will not forgive me.

To cut the story short, i dumped Christianity
to ISLAM. My conversion was a hell from the church that sent me to the bible school. They
planned to terminate my life,
The rejected christianity of former pastor is when he discovered Muhammad’s name written in a reference bible hidden in the library of an advanced bible school. The
Pastor embraced Islam when a lecturer of the
school confirmed the prophethood and
messengership of Muhammed.

When i became a Muslim, the Christian community in the old Benin state where i was serving as a pastor were so disturbed especially the church i was overseeing then. Before my conversion to Islam, i was one of the pastors selected in Nigeria trained and
sponsored by America to see to the downfall of islam in Africa starting with Nigeria under the leadership of Late Benson Idahosa. U.S spent a lot of money on us just to bring down Islam and that was when we embarked on aggressive crusade in Nigeria with printing and displaying of beautiful and gigantic
posters/ banners around the country. We
moved from one state to another but instead
of seeing the fall of Islam, it was Idahosa that died.
As i was saying,, when the elders of my church heard of my conversion to Islam, they were so worried. They plotted to kill me by pouring acid on me but one of those that loves me in the church came to inform me of the deadly plot of the elders in the church. I and my family left the house with all our belongings to Oyo state. I thought everything has ended but surprisingly, these elders with the support of CAN Benin chapter came to Oyo state with police men to arrest me. I was highly supported by the universal Muslim brothers under the leadership of Olanrewaju Adepoju, a very popular Ewi master then.

I was arrested and taken to Benin. [b]They filed a case against me in a court on the fact that I left christianity or their church after spending a lot on me by
sending me to a bible school without paying back.
The judge that presided over the case threatened that before the next court session,
i must have dropped my Muslim name and reverted back to christianity.
During the next court session, i used turban and immediately the judge set his eyes on me in turban, he was so annoyed and he
directed that my case should be called next. The judge ruling on my case, sentenced me to 3 years imprisonment without allowing neither my lawyer nor myself to say anything.

MY FIRST DAY EXPERIENCE IN PRISON.

I was sentenced to 3 years imprisonment without giving me the opportunity of defending myself. I was in the prison together with some people who were spending different jail terms. Among them was a Hausa man called Dauda and a man called Joseph aka Lion who was regarded as the King of the prison, he was very huge, fat and fierce looking. As i was locked inside the prison, the provost of the prison instructed Joseph aka Lion to deal with me. (This is just because i left Christianity to islam). As Joseph was coming to me, i started shivering but as Allah would have it, a senior prison commander shouted: "Lion, go back". He went back immediately and i felt so relieved.

INDIAN HEM WRAPPED WITH BIBLE

These people(miscreants) except the hausa man used to smoke Indian hem with copies of Gideon bible given to them courtesy of Gideon brothers or foundation. I can not say precisely where/how they got the Indian hem but surely, they smoke it in the prison then.

FROM A PASTOR TO ISLAMIC PREACHER

My imprisonment gave me the opportunity of preaching Islam to the inmates of the prison. My experience in the bible school was the main instrument of my preaching & by the power of the Almighty, fourteen (14) of them accepted Islam but then, i was still looking for what to use to prove the reality of Islam to the reverts. Allah crowned my mission with a wonder.

THE WONDERFUL QUR’AN

Don’t forget that there was a Hausa man called Dauda in the prison who always read the Qur’an. One day, the king of the prison, Joseph aka Lion said to other inmates of the prison that “Is it only bible we will be using to smoke’? As he said that, he went straight to Dauda to forcefully collect the quran he was reading. He tore the Quran & remove some leaves out
of it to smoke Indian hem. I felt so much disturbed with this action. Joseph used the leaves of the Quran to wrap the Indian hem. He put it in his mouth, brought out a lighter and light the Indian hem. He smoked it first and second time. Within 5 minutes of his smoking, we just discovered that Joseph could not talk, neither move and was just looking like a Zombie. As we stood watching what was happening, Joseph started shouting & defecated in his trouser. Joseph became a mad man. That gave me the opportunity of
intensifying on my preaching to the prison inmates and as i said earlier, some of them accepted Islam and i give glory to Almighty Allah.

NEW SONG OF THE PRISON

What happened to Joseph turned out to be the new song of the prison inmates. I became highly respected in the prison.

ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY

Join me to thank Almighty Allah for saving me from the hands of God’s enemies. My brothers and sisters, i am saying it with confidence and reality that Islam is the only religion God enjoined on all human beings.
This is a religion that covers all ways of life and a religion not named after anybody. My brothers and sisters, Islam is not in competition with Christianity and other faiths.

Islam is unique being the only faith practiced and preached by all prophets including the Lion of Judah (Jesus). This generation belongs to Muhammad and
that is in line with what Jesus (Eesa) said:

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU (ISRAELITES) AND SHALL
BE GIVEN TO A NATION (SAUDI ARABIA)
PRODUCING THE FORTH. WITH HONESTY, ISLAM IS
THE ONLY WAY TO SALVATION.

Please spread this gospel as hundreds of million of souls out there await this soul-changing script for transformation. Don't keep it.Spread it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0KCQmUEjww

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQHSwrgcg2U

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2021
Christians don't force people to believe in Jesus

Jesus said let him that need water come to him and drink

Salvation is not by force

Even among the Christians still few are chosen

2 Likes

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Betscoreodds: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
sonmvayina:

that guy is indeed strange
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
The Greatest False Idol for the last 2000 years is Jesus.
Anyone who worships Jesus as being god is Worshiping a False God and praying to a False Idol.

Exodus 20:4-5: You are not to craft for yourselves an idol or anything resembling what is in the skies above, or on the earth beneath, or in the water sources under the earth. You are not to bow down to them in worship or serve them, because I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the guilt of parents on children, to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.

If you're in doubt please invest more time in studying the Word of God so that God opens your spiritual eyes, and then your daily life and daily actions shall be according to the Word of God. Remember; that we do not have the right to twist or bend the law established by our Creator and use them according to our convenience.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
22jumpstreet:
The Greatest False Idol for the last 2000 years is Jesus.
Anyone who worships Jesus as being god is Worshiping a False God and praying to a False Idol.

Exodus 20:4-5: You are not to craft for yourselves an idol or anything resembling what is in the skies above, or on the earth beneath, or in the water sources under the earth. You are not to bow down to them in worship or serve them, because I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the guilt of parents on children, to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me.

If you're in doubt please invest more time in studying the Word of God so that God opens your spiritual eyes, and then your daily life and daily actions shall be according to the Word of God. Remember; that we do not have the right to twist or bend the law established by our Creator and use them according to our convenience.

I pray that God forgive you for your lies against the holy one of God, lord God Jesus touch his heart show him grace and save him

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 8:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I pray that God forgive you for your lies against the holy one of God, lord God Jesus touch his heart show him grace and save him

Open your eyes...Jesus was created by the romans in nicea..under the authority of emperor Constantine..

He is a man. God said not no worship anything in heaven, on earth and under the water below the earth.

It is idol worship.
Repent from it...
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Open your eyes...Jesus was created by the romans in nicea..under the authority of emperor Constantine..

He is a man. God said not no worship anything in heaven, on earth and under the water below the earth.

It is idol worship.
Repent from it...

Where did God say this thing you wrote
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Where did God say this thing you wrote

2nd commandments...
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2021
22jumpstreet:

2nd commandments...
so you don't know the chapter and verse
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
22jumpstreet:

2nd commandments...

If you believed that one why don't you believe

Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; behold, a virgin shall conceive in the womb, and shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Emmanuel.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
so you don't know the chapter and verse

Exodus 20:1-21
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If you believed that one why don't you believe

Isaiah 7:14

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; behold, a virgin shall conceive in the womb, and shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Emmanuel.

Who is the "you"..?

Who was the sign for?
Just try before I educate you..
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:53am On Jul 11, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Who is the "you"..?

Who was the sign for?
Just try before I educate you..

Am a humble guy so try to educate me let me learn
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

Why do you find it hard to understand that Jesus is both God and man
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Betscoreodds: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Why do you find it hard to understand that Jesus is both God and man
is he still God and man in heaven
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Am a humble guy so try to educate me let me learn

Well, if you really want to..I will....

The story started from verse 1. The northern kingdom and Syria came together and wanted to go to the southern kingdom and kill king Ahaz and install a new king there. So God sent Isaiah to him to tell him that they will not succeed. That their plan will not come to pass. But king Ahaz was scared because he was not really a good king. His mother was a priestess of Nannar (the moon god) and often times he would join her to offer sacrifice to him.
But God had already made an everlasting covenant with the house of Judah. Through the blood line of Solomon.
In other to assure him that his lineage will be in tact God proceded to give him a sign. And Isaiah told him that a young woman(not virgin) is with child and give birth to a son and he will be called Immanuel.(meaning "God with us"wink and that before the child know what is good and bad that the two kingdom will be deserted..if you read 2nd kings that is what happened.
So the sign (oracle) was for king Ahaz. It was an assurance for him. The woman in question was the prophetess (Isaiah 's wife). The son was Isaiah son.

If you continue reading chapter 8 vs 18 says " I and the sons the lord has given me we are for signs and potents for the children of Isreal...."(his son was the sign).

Do you understand.? Read in context.
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Well, if you really want to..I will....

The story started from verse 1. The northern kingdom and Syria came together and wanted to go to the southern kingdom and kill king Ahaz and install a new king there. So God sent Isaiah to him to tell him that they will not succeed. That their plan will not come to pass. But king Ahaz was scared because he was not really a good king. His mother was a priestess of Nannar (the moon god) and often times he would join her to offer sacrifice to him.
But God had already made an everlasting covenant with the house of Judah. Through the blood line of Solomon.
In other to assure him that his lineage will be in tact God proceded to give him a sign. And Isaiah told him that a young woman(not virgin) is with child and give birth to a son and he will be called Immanuel.(meaning "God with us"wink and that before the child know what is good and bad that the two kingdom will be deserted..if you read 2nd kings that is what happened.
So the sign (oracle) was for king Ahaz. It was an assurance for him. The woman in question was the prophetess (Isaiah 's wife). The son was Isaiah son.

If you continue reading chapter 8 vs 18 says " I and the sons the lord has given me we are for signs and potents for the children of Isreal...."(his son was the sign)

Do you understand.? Read in context.

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. He will eat curds and honey at the time He knows enough to refuse evil and choose good. For before the boy will know enough to refuse evil and choose good, the land whose two kings you dread will be forsaken. Isaiah 7:14-16

Now let me teach you how it was talking about our God Jesus

When we come to the New Testament, the Apostle Matthew quotes this passage in Matthew 1:22-23.

Now all this took place to fulfill what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet: “BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL,” which translated means, “GOD WITH US.” Matthew 1:22-23

If we put all of these facts together, we can come to only one conclusion: Isaiah was referring to a virgin.

Matthew tells us that this prophecy refers to Jesus. Matthew also tells us that Jesus will be called Immanuel because He was God with us.

Some like you have said that the prophecy is about a young woman and not a virgin. If that is true, then this is a bad sign.
A sign must be something that is significant and unusual.
The word “behold” implies that something unusual would occur. Something out of the ordinary would occur.
Young women having babies is not at all unusual, but a virgin having a baby is a miracle.
If a virgin gives birth to a baby that is a “sign.” The prophecy is clear, a virgin will give birth to an unusual baby who will be “God with us

Isaiah 15-16
Refers To Christ’s Youth
The next two verses tells us that as a little baby Jesus would not know wrong and right until He grew to a certain age.
It is important to remember that Jesus came not just to die for our sins, but also to see what it was like to be a human.
Jesus was not only completely God He was also completely man. He had to grow and experience hardship, pain, and reject the temptation to sin (Luke 2:52; Hebrews 2:14-18; 4:15).

The prophecy goes on to tell us that the two kings who caused Ahaz to have great fear would be destroyed.
The two kings were King Rezin of Aram and Pekah who was King of Israel (Isaiah 7:1-9). The prophecy that is given in verse 16 occurred when Israel was destroyed.
This happened about 65 years after the prophecy was given, but it occurred long before Jesus was born.
Ahaz was afraid that Jerusalem would be destroyed, and that did not happen until after Jesus’ death, return to life, and ascension back to heaven. It occurred in 70 A.D.

This is truly a significant miracle. “Behold” a sign! A virgin giving birth to a baby is a miracle.
A young woman giving birth is not a miracle unless she is also a virgin.
Why did this happen? It happened in order that our sins could be forgiven.
God is pursuing you and loves each one of us. God came to give us life.
Eternal life is with Him. God wants our friendship. He only asks us to believe in Jesus. He asks us to seek Him.

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by 22jumpstreet: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, a virgin will be with child and bear a son, and she will call His name Immanuel. He will eat curds and honey at the time He knows enough to refuse evil and choose good. For before the boy will know enough to refuse evil and choose good, the land whose two kings you dread will be forsaken. Isaiah 7:14-16

Now let me teach you how it was talking about our God Jesus

When we come to the New Testament, the Apostle Matthew quotes this passage in Matthew 1:22-23.

Now all this took place to fulfill what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet: “BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD AND SHALL BEAR A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL,” which translated means, “GOD WITH US.” Matthew 1:22-23

If we put all of these facts together, we can come to only one conclusion: Isaiah was referring to a virgin.

Matthew tells us that this prophecy refers to Jesus. Matthew also tells us that Jesus will be called Immanuel because He was God with us.

Some like you have said that the prophecy is about a young woman and not a virgin. If that is true, then this is a bad sign.
A sign must be something that is significant and unusual.
The word “behold” implies that something unusual would occur. Something out of the ordinary would occur.
Young women having babies is not at all unusual, but a virgin having a baby is a miracle.
If a virgin gives birth to a baby that is a “sign.” The prophecy is clear, a virgin will give birth to an unusual baby who will be “God with us

Isaiah 15-16
Refers To Christ’s Youth
The next two verses tells us that as a little baby Jesus would not know wrong and right until He grew to a certain age.
It is important to remember that Jesus came not just to die for our sins, but also to see what it was like to be a human.
Jesus was not only completely God He was also completely man. He had to grow and experience hardship, pain, and reject the temptation to sin (Luke 2:52; Hebrews 2:14-18; 4:15).

The prophecy goes on to tell us that the two kings who caused Ahaz to have great fear would be destroyed.
The two kings were King Rezin of Aram and Pekah who was King of Israel (Isaiah 7:1-9). The prophecy that is given in verse 16 occurred when Israel was destroyed.
This happened about 65 years after the prophecy was given, but it occurred long before Jesus was born.
Ahaz was afraid that Jerusalem would be destroyed, and that did not happen until after Jesus’ death, return to life, and ascension back to heaven. It occurred in 70 A.D.

This is truly a significant miracle. “Behold” a sign! A virgin giving birth to a baby is a miracle.
A young woman giving birth is not a miracle unless she is also a virgin.
Why did this happen? It happened in order that our sins could be forgiven.
God is pursuing you and loves each one of us. God came to give us life.
Eternal life is with Him. God wants our friendship. He only asks us to believe in Jesus. He asks us to seek Him.

A word is enough for the wise...
Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Judybash93(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2021
Interesting! So, Jesus is God, he sent himself as a sacrifice to himself so that he could cleanse humanity of the sins he should have prevented at first... Perfect

1 Like

Re: ⚫⚫ Trinity... Bible Proves That Jesus Is God by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2021
22jumpstreet:

A word is enough for the wise...

The bible is enough for the wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

What Did Paul Mean When He Referred To The "Lawless One" Also As "Man Of Sin"? / Does The Bible Say It Is WRONG To Give Or Take BRIBE? / When a government is becoming ungodly: should Christians continue to obey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.