Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

A Message To Seun, Lallastica And All The Mods - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Message To Seun, Lallastica And All The Mods (339 Views)

How Could Some Nairaland Mods Be So Wicked? / CHYMALL Is Not Ponzi..mods, Seun, Lallastica / I Got A Message From Access Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Message To Seun, Lallastica And All The Mods by Nackzy: 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Seun, Lallastica
Please I want to use this venue to Express disssatifacion on the attitude of those you appoint as Mods, they are using that opportunity to Victimise members here...i was banned for one week for Advertising my Business,CHYMALL e-Commerce Business, How on earth will they ban me and why, it is Very very unfair
Please Note that CHYMALL is a Legitimate Business, it is Note a Ponzi Scheme...If you want to Know More DM me for proper explanation...Please this message should get to Seun...
Join me via WhatsApp and learn more pls
You can also scan the bar code to join...Thanks and God Bless you all..
https:///K2xwRFqlMNZEmWsP6Dm7Xm

Re: A Message To Seun, Lallastica And All The Mods by Mide3367: 12:46am On Aug 26, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: A Message To Seun, Lallastica And All The Mods by Nackzy: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mide3367:
grin
Seriously oooo i wish you understand how painful it is, the real scammers they won't ban,

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Loan / Hot Rates For Giftcards And Bitcoins. / Endsars: 5 Ongoing Federal Government Loans You Should Apply Before The End Of T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.