Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? (14179 Views)

How Can One Obtain Croatia Visa / Assistance In Croatia / Any Nairalander Living In Serbia,bosnia-herzegovina Or Croatia? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by theowindow1: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2015
buraz:
well i wont be able to give my email on a public site what ever you need to ask ask on here and i would try my best to answer you...Thanks

Hello I got an invitation from a club in croatia
And when I checked to apply to the embassy I found
out there's no croatian embassy in nigeria but only in
south africa
Now my question is , is it possible to send my visa
application through courier directly from nigeria to
the croatian emabassy in south africa for stamping or
I have to travel to south africa myself??
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by theowindow1: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
what do you do over there,i had the visa sometime ago for holiday but changed my mind and went to spain.

Hello I got an invitation from a club in croatia
And when I checked to apply to the embassy I found
out there's no croatian embassy in nigeria but only in
south africa
Now my question is , is it possible to send my visa
application through courier directly from nigeria to
the croatian emabassy in south africa for stamping or
I have to travel to south africa myself??

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Theophinio(m): 12:58am On Dec 27, 2017
theowindow1:

Hello I got an invitation from a club in croatia And when I checked to apply to the embassy I found out there's no croatian embassy in nigeria but only in south africa Now my question is , is it possible to send my visa application through courier directly from nigeria to the croatian emabassy in south africa for stamping or I have to travel to south africa myself??
How did you get the invitation letter from the club

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by davidafe(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2021
Good day All, I see this tread was created a very long time ago, but do we still have nairalanders living in Croatia?

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by apollo13(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2021
Any Nigerian currently in Croatia?

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Teaser4(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
apollo13:
Any Nigerian currently in Croatia?
yes I carry Osijek 4 my bet tickets, I con watch the match on sportybet app.. So like this I dey Croatia on my phone...

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by imran90(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2021
Teaser4:
yes I carry Osijek 4 my bet tickets, I con watch the match on sportybet app.. So like this I dey Croatia on my phone...
hahahaha O lord of mercy ���

Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by JaceyOpara(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2021
buraz:
I am a studying and working here in Zagreb, Thats interesting wow see you missed the beauty of the whole croatian coast and its people anyway its pretty been a great place i have been living here for around 2 years now and people here are quite great and warm, but never been to spain planned a trip with a friend to malaga for a carnival there last summer but we couldnt make it

How was your studies in Zagreb?

And are you still in Croatia?
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by dotcomnamename: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2021
Croatia is a very beautiful peaceful quiet country. I was there for holiday for few days. If you are a very focused person and don't have the mentality of running up and down from one country to another, you can hide your head in that country, develop yourself and build your future there as long as you don't go beyond your boundaries. See the thread I created during my visit to Croatia. Visa is very straightforward in Nigeria through VFS non appearance. In fact I am currently planning to go there again this summer.

https://www.nairaland.com/4429055/general-croatian-visit-tourist-visa
Re: Any Nairalander Here In Croatia? by Mykel4God(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2021
dotcomnamename:
Croatia is a very beautiful peaceful quiet country. I was there for holiday for few days. If you are a very focused person and don't have the mentality of running up and down from one country to another, you can hide your head in that country, develop yourself and build your future there as long as you don't go beyond your boundaries. See the thread I created during my visit to Croatia. Visa is very straightforward in Nigeria through VFS non appearance. In fact I am currently planning to go there again this summer.

https://www.nairaland.com/4429055/general-croatian-visit-tourist-visa

Do you know about the student visa?

Businessmen Going To Market Involved In Accident In Yobe, 1 Dead, 18 Injured / Sevis Fee Increased From $200 To $350, SEVP Annouces Changes To Program Fees / LRU Pulled A Fallen Containerize Truck From Cappa Road, Lagos (Photos)