Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? (22705 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, Says "Becoming President Was Buhari’s Only Outcome" / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by seeker121(m): 6:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Exactly what I was saying,it is easier to criticize than to admit it.Asssuming that guy is in power he would order the immediate arrest of the journalist.Truly nearly all men can stand adversity but if you want to test a man's character give him power.FFK really Bleep up and this history will come to hunt him whenever he stand to criticize anyone in government for act of tyranny.

3 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by God2man2again(m): 6:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Who is sponsoring your tour?

Who is bankrolling your tour?

Food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Golan007: 6:16am On Aug 26, 2020
membranus:

Who tells you I'll be dead by then?

100 years from now I will be alive and kicking, living like a prince.

Wanna bet?

You guys should bet and I'll be the umpire.

2 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by kafa88: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Was being a minister 13 years ago that he was poor, or does that mean he doesn't have some very profitable investments today? Some people tolerate misogyny for their feelings or reasons. Typing big slotxo grammar won't help you understand it, at least people should make sense. That question is an insult. Is Femi doing overseas tours? Not all are in Nigeria and some states, I know he might be traveling by his own car. Unfortunately, people here are full of hate.

Such a messy country, look at them attacking the man. But I have never seen anything derogatory in the questions the reporter asked Why can't they send him over and ask your so-called saint with power in questions like this? But they can't, and all of you will be fully supportive of Ass lickers, this is why Nigeria doesn't move forward.

2 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by juman(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2020
He might be on drugs.

He and guys like him are shouting up and down looking for food to eat. They represent their stomach.
Their main followers are igbos as usual.

3 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by membranus: 6:21am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

You guys should bet and I'll be the umpire.

Yeah, you will live till then, seeing me picking the bet.

We will both be princes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by caniva(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2020
OP...with no harm intended.

The word is "Short fuse" and not *shot fuse*.

Thanks and good morning.

2 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Almunjid(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Sheuns:
Please always try to use simple English. Mr. FFK was repeating "I was a former minister", as if being a minister equals being a billionaire. Baba don steal money tire come dey bragado. Ole politicians dem. Shebi u dey find coup, go plot am na, if you lead, carry your own children and family join body, leave the youth to dey watch BBN, we like am.
Don't say he was a former minister, say he was a minister or he is a former minister.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Jostoman: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Nuj should leave ffk alone let them go and face buhari that is depriving them of freedom of speech.
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by golddare: 6:32am On Aug 26, 2020
dont8:

https://thecable.ng/what-if-femi-fani-kayode-mr-short-fuse-was-buhari

FFK was one of the first mistake GEJ campaigned group made by choosing him as the DG. I am not surprised but disappointed that the journalists were saying sorry sir, haaahaa! Has poverty finished us to that level? Give me opportunity to ask any of these guys questions and I get the journalist of the year award.

3 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Cuntface: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93229437:

@the bolded,
typical of children of hate, frustration and perdition.

When they have no reasonable words to say or reply your sane and genuine question,
They all resort to insults,
foul and gutter languages,
like the animals they are.

(since they say they live in zoo!
And we believe only animals live in zoos! cool
)
We see that on social media everyday..

No wonder FFK is one of the role models of swines.
Like leader, like followers. shocked
Loud mouthed arrogant tins.
Spits

He's bad, but he's better than you.
At least he's making money for supporting pdp, while you're an impoverished dead meat seller, and so you'll remain

1 Like

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Aguogba(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Mynd44:
When egbon Femi said "I am a former minister, a lawyer….." What did he mean?

How much is the salary of a minister?

He stopped being a minister in 2007 (13 years ago)
I don't remember the last time he did anything lawyers do so…

How much does/did ministers earn for him to use that as a basis?
, your comprehension of the Use of English grammar is top notch. You are one of a select few that understand "the unspoken" or hidden message.
Keep it up. Those that clicked on "share" are either too shallow to understand you or just stewpeedly parochial and nepotistic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by donttouchme: 6:35am On Aug 26, 2020
All these pdp members that are forming humility give them power and see them turn to tigers. Is it not the same apc were forming humility. Today they are dealing with us. Nigeria matter don tire me. Break it up

3 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by idafa2018: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2020
He should test his popularity by contesting for a councillorship election in his ile ife local government.
He will lose successfully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by CoolAmbience(m): 6:41am On Aug 26, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmnnnn Nigarrrrrrr
Isoright.

He is so full of himself, mean while he is nobody and valueless in Nigerian Politics and society at large.

That question the journalist posed to him was epic.

It revealed FFK's true personality to Nigerians.

I find that question really pertinent. I mean, a man without any real job is jumping from place to place in the name of PR tour, yet expects that no one rationalizes the financial implications of such?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Cali4by4: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK....complete idiot. Obj attack dog. Like father like son...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by OlaPhils(m): 6:44am On Aug 26, 2020
With FFK I stood
Ask stupid question you get stupid answer.

YOU THINK SAY NA PRESIDENT TRUMP WHOM MEDIA WILL DISPLAY ALL THEIR FOOLISHNESS
AND HE WILL KEEP QUIET
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Ayodele1959(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2020
The Ex minister or whatever he called himself his just an arrogant fellow. If President Buhari is in his shoes he must have been in jail before now for all the stupid condemnation he always said about the president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by haffaze777(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2020
If to say I be that reporter na hospital that yeye man go dey nowgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by omenka(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2020
The only reason anyone would see anything wrong in the questioning would be because they're crude and brutish barbarians, just like ffk.

Imagine what an FFK would do facing off with a Stephen Sackur of BBC or Mehdi Hasan of Aljazeera, na to pull cloth fight be that na.

Ffk is just an egotistical thug and fancies ONLY questions that massage his whale sized ego, which are, sadly, the type of questions our poorly educated journalists around here tend to ask politicians.

So so shameful.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Xisnin(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Femi is not Buhari and can never be.
No one would give a damn about Buhari's conduct if he had remained in his Daura village.
But a supposedly educated writer cannot tell the difference between an elected officer
and a private citizen.

This foolish pattern of comparing elected politicians to public commentators must stop.
They are not in the same league in terms of influence and power over ordinary citizen's life.

To make matters worse, the author of this piece failed basic grammar comprehension.
"Who is bankrolling your tour?’" is a sinister question that have already concluded guilt
and just seeking for the extent.

Any smart person will understand that it is not an innocent question.
A journalist without an axe to grind would have asked a more neutral question such as:
"Is your tour being sponsored"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by bewla(m): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2020
Mynd44:
When egbon Femi said "I am a, a lawyer….." What did he mean?

How much is the salary of a minister?

He stopped being a minister in 2007 (13 years ago)
I don't remember the last time he did anything lawyers do so…

How much does/did ministers earn for him to use that as a basis?
. former minister

That's a title to collect money now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Xisnin(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2020
seeker121:
Exactly what I was saying,it is easier to criticize than to admit it.Asssuming that guy is in power he would order the immediate arrest of the journalist.Truly nearly all men can stand adversity but if you want to test a man's character give him power.FFK really Bleep up and this history will come to hunt him whenever he stand to criticize anyone in government for act of tyranny.
Perhaps the meaning of tyranny has changed.
Insulting someone who insults you is not tyranny and has never been.

Is this the first time someone will get more than they bargained for?
What's so special here?
Thou shall not insult an unprofessional journalist?
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by SmartPolician: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93229437:

@the bolded,

When they have no reasonable words to say or reply your sane and genuine question,

)

Spits

The best thing you will do for yourself is: Never reveal your identity

I won't write more than this

1 Like

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Kay25(m): 7:03am On Aug 26, 2020
dont8:

https://thecable.ng/what-if-femi-fani-kayode-mr-short-fuse-was-buhari
dis writer too is tribalistic just tell us u r looking for opportunity to hit ffk just because of his perceived hatred for igbos
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by bhella10: 7:10am On Aug 26, 2020
New word on Marble: "Who is bankrolling your tour?" embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Sheuns(m): 7:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Almunjid:

Don't say he was a former minister, say he was a minister or he is a former minister.
Noted, thank you.

1 Like

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Jeromejnr(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Odoctor:
Ok.

Drink water first thing in the morning. Help your kidney to help you.

Thank you.

Thank you..I am going to drink water now. smiley
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Angelfrost(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2020
Just look at the write up and the topic... Mr. Writer spent more time introducing his prejudice against the notorious FFK in a lengthy well worn 'biography', only to remember his actual topic at the end with just a hollow, scanty, and unenlightening paragraph of few words!!!

This is exactly what happens when you write without even a modicum of objectivity!!!

For those unable to grasp my unbiased disaffection... I opened this thread to actually be enlightened on exactly what would have happened or what it would be like if FFK were Mr. President and how his 'short fuse' would make him do worse than Buhari, not to read a writer's lengthy personal grouse against the political charlatan.

3 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by div111(m): 7:21am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93229437:

@the bolded,

)

Spits

STFU
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Cherez: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2020
I said same thing to myself latter seeing that video
That guy will be worse than PMB
If I ever criticises this govt again then he's a bad hypocrite

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man / Buhari At The Funeral Of Late Emir Of Borgu / Aregbesola At The launch Of Ofada Osun Rice (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.