Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? (22703 Views)

Precious Chikwendu To FFK: "What Is Your Obsession With Me Mr Short Fuse?" / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, Says "Becoming President Was Buhari’s Only Outcome" / Why Was Buhari Carrying A Bag During Inauguration? Who Else Noticed It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Obaodunmorun162: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2020
Ffk is empty barrel,charge and bail lawyer.
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by dayskid: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93229441:

Hmmmmmmm, this is deep!
Words of a wise man that thinks deeply.

Hmmmmmm, this is deeper!
Words of another wise man here.
This surely belongs to the first page.

It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable, mature and wise members on this forum.

With people like you, our darling nation will be great again.

Dem MANNA Darling Daddy is Tolerant and Liberal. He's now my Darling Daddy has from today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by bhella10: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Obasanjo once said: “Femi is my boy. If you give him food, he will sing for you".

One thing I like about Obasanjo is that, he is always blunt and sends his message straight without mincing words. grin grin grin grin.
yeah I agree with you on this one. They share similar traits though.
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by emapeteum(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK is most awkward and pompous fellow.Blaming others while he himself is a dictator,possibly treating his domestic servants as slaves

3 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by maestroferddi: 7:29am On Aug 26, 2020
But the journalist could have done better than to be too blunt with his question...

He appeared guilty of the same insinuation he was trying to make...
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by IFNOTGOD(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

The best thing you will do for yourself is: Never reveal your identity

I won't write more than this

He does nothing tangible dan did n to think he claims he is doing better dan oda Nigerians is wat I don't understand, cos dis pics only depicts how clumsy n classless he is.

The pics is no different from d roadside Mallam dat sells suya.

By his way of talking I expect to see a neat n well organised meat ready for grill or asun

He should continue supporting a govt dat has impoverished it's citizens while himself is doing no good n he should check d children of those in govt n see how dey live n fare.

The politician he so support will not see such meat for asun n purchase it even me I no buy.

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by nelsonchek(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2020
dont8:

https://thecable.ng/what-if-femi-fani-kayode-mr-short-fuse-was-buhari
femi is just a two edge sword,he has no stand . A religious and tribal bigot .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Was just wondering why he's still got a police man following him upupdowndown hmmm
dont8:

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by focus7: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Whenever I remember that article FFK wrote to spite Igbos where he exposed his escaped with Bianca Ojukwu and see the ways Igbos support him here on Nairaland, I feel pity for the Igbos and become more proud of my tribe.

FFK is from Yoruba but he knows it that he does not enjoy support or followership from the Yorubas not just for his lack of dignity and integrity alone but for the betrayal history from his father.

Yorubas will support you enmass if they can vouch for your integrity but will oppose you
if you are a questionable character even when you have a common enemy with them.

2 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by obailala(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2020
BREYZ:
Look at how everyone is against femi in this thread, nobody wants to reason. Can this same journalist redirect such question to Tinubu? As well as Aisha Buhari?

Being a minister some 13 years ago now means he is poor or does that mean he doesn't have some investments that are yielding good profits today? Some persons will just allow hate for femi becloud their sense or reasoning. Typing in big grammar won't help you op, you people should at least be reasonable for once. That question was an insult, did femi do an international tour? No. It was all within Nigeria & some states I know he may have travelled by road in his own car, it's just a pity that people here are just full of hate.

Such a messed up country, look at them attacking the man yet never saw anything degrading in the question asked by that journalist. Why can't they send him to go and ask your so called saints in power such questions but they won't and you all will fully support, Ass lickers. This is why Nigeria is never moving forward
What sort of mentality is this? Of course if there are humans like FFK out there, there will certainly be humans like BREYZ who would see the world from Femi's eyes. FFK is a PDP chieftain, he's been on a tour of PDP states, visiting governors, visiting project sites, moving about with the press etc. The journalist simply asked, "who is bankrolling your current tour?" Is it an official PDP duty, is it just a personal tour etc. The answer to that question should have been very very very simple for anyone with a sound mind; but obviously, speaking queen's English isn't a sign of mental sanity.

For the record, there was absolutely nothing wrong, nothing degrading and nothing insulting about the question posed by the journalist; and yes, Aisha Buhari, Tinubu and just about any other politician across the length and breadth of Nigeria can be asked that same question without them foolishly loosing it like FFK. Meanwhile this isn't the first time FFK has done this to a journalist in public; his uncontrolled vulgar tongue doesnt even spare anyone. FFK is the only politician alive today who has repeatedly used the most vulgar words publicly to insult political opponents.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by maestroferddi: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK is no saint but what I read here is nothing short of vacuous coterie of illogical submissions.

Does the writer have an axe to grind with FFK?

In one breath you were accusing FFK of being intemperate with a journalist, in another you were throwing up tantrums and casting aspersions on his person while spending little time in building a cast iron case...

Was this piece supposed to be an objective treatise or a highfalutin yet puny essay?
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2020
This is a well written piece.

I commend the writer for doing a good job.
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Angelfrost(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2020
Xisnin:
Femi is not Buhari and can never be.
No one would give a damn about Buhari's conduct if he had remained in his Daura village.
But a supposedly educated writer cannot tell the difference between an elected officer
and a private citizen.

This foolish pattern of comparing elected politicians to public commentators must stop.
They are not in the same league in terms of influence and power over ordinary citizen's life.

To make matters worse, the author of this piece failed basic grammar comprehension.
"Who is bankrolling your tour?’" is a sinister question that have already concluded guilt
and just seeking for the extent.

Any smart person will understand that it is not an innocent question.
A journalist without an axe to grind would have asked a more neutral question such as:
"Is your tour being sponsored"

"Any smart person"??!... Just look at your Nairaland people extolling the biased writer, like he truly made sense!!!
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by BENEAMATA: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2020
So writer expect me to read all these this early morning ? Bia op , be careful oh ! Ihave a short fuse oh ! grin
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by PDPdestroyer(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

The best thing you will do for yourself is: Never reveal your identity

I won't write more than this
You must be maaad for threatening this guy you and your fellow PDP apologists spend the whole day abusing unprovoked. It's no surprise you guys go nuts when he returns the favour, you all are obviously like FFK who can't take a tenth of what they dish out to others.
When has having a dissenting opinion or supporting a different political party become a crime? You're all maaad but you don't know
nothing do you bro, keep giving them hot, they can't do you nothing.
Foooolz!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Glare247(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2020
BREYZ:
Look at how everyone is against femi in this thread, nobody wants to reason. Can this same journalist redirect such question to Tinubu? As well as Aisha Buhari?

Being a minister some 13 years ago now means he is poor or does that mean he doesn't have some investments that are yielding good profits today? Some persons will just allow hate for femi becloud their sense or reasoning. Typing in big grammar won't help you op, you people should at least be reasonable for once. That question was an insult, did femi do an international tour? No. It was all within Nigeria & some states I know he may have travelled by road in his own car, it's just a pity that people here are just full of hate.

Such a messed up country, look at them attacking the man yet never saw anything degrading in the question asked by that journalist. Why can't they send him to go and ask your so called saints in power such questions but they won't and you all will fully support, Ass lickers. This is why Nigeria is never moving forward
Trash

4 Likes

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by SmartPolician: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

You must be maaad for threatening this guy you and your fellow PDP apologists spend the whole day abusing unprovoked. It's no surprise you guys go nuts when he returns the favour, you all are obviously like FFK who can't take a tenth of what they dish out to others.
When has having a dissenting opinion or supporting a different political party become a crime? You're all maaad but you don't know
nothing do you bro, keep giving them hot, they can't do you nothing.
Foooolz!

You can call it a threat, I call it a piece of advice

Either way, I have dropped my comment
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by simpleseyi: 7:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Mynd44:
When egbon Femi said "I am a former minister, a lawyer….." What did he mean?

How much is the salary of a minister?

He stopped being a minister in 2007 (13 years ago)
I don't remember the last time he did anything lawyers do so…

How much does/did ministers earn for him to use that as a basis?

And the idiot wasn't even a lawyer. He studied law in UK quiite alright, but has anyone seen him in front of a Magistrate? When when he was asked his real name and occupation bu a local Magistrate, he got 10 Senior Advocates of Nigeria who were trained by "local" Universities to defend him(FFK) in the presence of an "local" Magistrate. The idiot is just an expensie fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

You can call it a threat, I call it a piece of advice

Either way, I have dropped my comment
You can go to blazes for all I care, you think you can threaten anyone here? Disgusting empty barrel trying to feel fly. You all abuse Buhari, Tinubu, and other politicians without anyone threatening you, he has the same rights, so stop this nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by SmartPolician: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
PDPdestroyer:

You can go to blazes for all I care, you think you can threaten anyone here? Disgusting empty barrel trying to feel fly. You all abuse Buhari, Tinubu, and other politicians without anyone threatening you, he has the same rights, so stop this nonsense!!!

tongue tongue tongue
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Angelfrost(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
obailala:

What sort of mentality is this? Of course if there are humans like FFK out there, there will certainly be humans like BREYZ who would see the world from Femi's eyes. FFK is a PDP chieftain, he's been on a tour of PDP states, visiting governors, visiting project sites, moving about with the press etc. The journalist simply asked, "who is bankrolling your current tour?" Is it an official PDP duty, is it just a personal tour etc. The answer to that question should have been very very very simple for anyone with a sound mind; but obviously, speaking queen's English isn't a sign of mental sanity.

For the record, there was absolutely nothing wrong, nothing degrading and nothing insulting about the question posed by the journalist; and yes, Aisha Buhari, Tinubu and just about any other politician across the length and breadth of Nigeria can be asked that same question without them foolishly loosing it like FFK. Meanwhile this isn't the first time FFK has done this to a journalist in public; his uncontrolled vulgar tongue doesnt even spare anyone. FFK is the only politician alive today who has repeatedly used the most vulgar words publicly to insult political opponents.

How exactly would you know they won't lose it, either identically like FFK or to a lesser degree??! Have they ever been put on that exact same spot??!... In all the years of this regime, how many journalists have ever asked such questions to our leaders in all the conferences held??! How well do they tackle even Mr. President during live conferences??!...
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by sterlingD(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2020
lessonotes:

Simply put: "My Friend, nobody is bankrolling me, I have a keen interest to see how PDP Governors are faring in their respective states, it will allow me properly put the central Government on their toes and help PDP win subsequent elections".

Simple precise and direct response.Na so e suppose to be.

FFK is hyper sensitive and hyperactive.He blew up and could not control himself because the question was thrown at him in public domain.

1 Like

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Elmander1983(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Abeg kwayet. It's better he made his anger public than hide to deal with that guy later. Plenty people dey wen fit testify
dont8:

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Bambambiglo: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Nawa for ffk oo

Him. Matter dey pile up

100 years from now, all of una wey dey comment for this thread will be dead.....

Even me sef

Na you go die no be me angry
Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by nini007(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2020
dont8:

In Nigeria show me a politician who doesn't lie or is likely to change at any time... If Obasanjo and Atiku could reconcile, If Akpabio could Join APC, If Bukola Saraki could leave PDP for APC and back, If Tinubu could have known and said damning things about Buhari in the past and now changed it... Then tell me FFK is different.

The problem in Nigeria is we the people, we do selective judgment and react based on how hungry we are.
A better chameleon is Festus Keyamo.

1 Like

Re: What If Femi Fani-Kayode, "Mr Shot Fuse" Was Buhari? by Elmander1983(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2020
I was, no be now. By the way I thought he was just using the name of being who he was. Remember the saying "once a soldier, always a soldier".
Mynd44:
When egbon Femi said "I am a former minister, a lawyer….." What did he mean?

How much is the salary of a minister?

He stopped being a minister in 2007 (13 years ago)
I don't remember the last time he did anything lawyers do so…

How much does/did ministers earn for him to use that as a basis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo Indigene Decries Poor-Quality Federal Constituency Project (Photos, Video) / Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) / 2019: South-west Leaders, APC Chieftains Realign Forces - Newtelegraphonline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.