Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife (1606 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by heryyy(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2011
HE'S MY DAD'S IMMEDIATE BROTHER (DAD IS LATE) AND HE WORKS FOR THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT (COMMISSIONER),I'M CURRENTLY IN THE UK STUDYING BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 2YRS NOW BUT I VISIT LAGOS FOR XMAS & NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAY, JUST LEFT LAGOS 3WEEKS AGO.

HE ASK HOW I WAS COPING IN LONDON & I TOLD HIM BEING A STUDENT AND WORKING IS VERY HARD AND THINGS ARE VERY TOUGH AT THE MOMENT,HE ASKED HOW MY WIFE AND KID IS COPING I TOLD HIM THINGS ARE HARD BUT TRYING MY BEST,HE SAID I SHOULD FOCUS WITH MY STUDY & DON'T THINK TOO MUCH ABOUT MY FAMILY BACK HOME & WILL TRY HIS BEST TO ASSIST ME.

THEN I LEFT LAGOS TO LONDON FEW DAYS AFTER,HE RANG MY WIFE ASKING HOW THEY COPING AND ASK HER TO SEND HIM HER ACCOUNT NUMBER, MY WIFE RANG ME ASKING IF SHE COULD GO AHEAD, I SAID YES ! THE NEXT DAY HE DEPOSITED 20 THOUSAND NAIRA INTO HER ACCOUNT FOR FEEDING AND TOLD MY WIFE NOT TO TELL ME COS HE DOESN'T LIKE PEOPLE THANKING HIM WHEN HE HELPS,MY WIFE TOLD ME & NEVER CALLED HIM TO THANK.

THEN TODAY HE PHONED MY WIFE ASKING WHEN SHE WILL BE ABLE TO COME SEE HIM COS HE HAS SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO DISCUSS WITH HER IN A PRIVATE PLACE,MY WIFE ASKED WHERE SIR,HE ASKED MY WIFE TO PROMISE SHE'S NEVER GOING TO TELL ME WHAT SHE'S ABOUT TO SAY AND THE BIG SHOCK OF MY LIFE GOES THIS WAY, shocked

IN A VERY NICE 5 STAR HOTEL SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS & THAT HE'S GOING TO DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE SHE'S LIVING LARGE AND PROMISE TO GIVE HER 50K EVERY MONTH THEN SOMEONE INTERRUPT MY WIFE ON PHONE & HE SAID HE'S GOING TO PHONE HER BACK & HANG UP

MY WIFE RANG ME IMMEDIATELY TELLING ME EVERYTHING I WAS SHOCKED, MY OWN IMMEDIATE UNCLE cry cry

PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,SHOULD I LET HIM KNOW I'M AWARE OR I PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, IF SHE PHONED MY WIFE BACK WHAT SHOULD MY WIFE SAY'S TO HIM ? HE'S AROUND 60YRS OF AGE cry cry
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by zeal500: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
1)Let him know dt u r aware of whats up
2)Tell ur wife never to near him
3) Tell ur wife to return d greek gift of 20k n as well never to accept any such gift

Remember, treat him n other relation with respect thereby managing them properly to avoid crisis that might consume u or ur extension(wife n kids)>>> Noting dt when disgraced "juju" they might resort to
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by obowunmi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
agbaya man --- hahaaha!
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2011
Your wife should handle it,its better you play dumb ,Things may be turned up side down ,if you dont plan well,you wife will be blunt and tell him.He will be more guilty.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by naijafrend: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
lipsrsealed
Mybe you should ask your wife to return the 20k taken from him and keep him at an arm's distance. She could prolly inform someone from her/your family to be on the safe side too.
You, on the other hand should just call him rightaway and pretend as if you know nothing about this and tell him that you are more than happy and feels blessed to have an uncle like him and that god will repay him for all the GOOD DEEDS he is bestowing upon you and your family (I hope his conscience kills him that very moment, if he has any)
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by heryyy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2011
naijafrend:

lipsrsealed
Mybe you should ask your wife to return the 20k taken from him and keep him at an arm's distance. She could prolly inform someone from her/your family to be on the safe side too.
You, on the other hand should just call him rightaway and pretend as if you know nothing about this and tell him that you are more than happy and feels blessed to have an uncle like him and that god will repay him for all the GOOD DEEDS he is bestowing upon you and your family (I hope his conscience kills him that very moment, if he has any)

Money has been spent already,
olas2u:

Your wife should handle it,its better you play dumb ,Things may be turned up side down ,if you dont plan well,you wife will be blunt and tell him.He will be more guilty.

Thanks for ur advice,it will help my decision
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Outstrip(f): 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2011
olas2u:

Really? Are you serious? He should play dumb and his wife play "smart" and then tomorrow you will tell him to be man of the house. @ poster you need to call your uncle ASAP and let him know that the next time his 1.5 inch pneis gets hard thinking about your wife you will cut if off. Play dumb indeed. Listen to yourself. It sounds like you are young so your wife is probably young also. Do you think this uncle of yours will be the last man that will offer your wife things. You are not even in the country. If you wimp out of this one you will show your wife that you are weak. You should be her protector. It is stressful enough that you are gone but to have to now learn Judo to protect herself from your uncles p.enis is just crazy.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Blazay(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2011
@Original poster,

So who are you shinning in London over there(to help you with your 'studies' and 'tins')?

Or are you a 'righteous' bwoda? wink

You know say 'bodi nor be fayawud'?

Man shall not live by 'bread' alone ke.

PLEASE PEOPLE I NEED YOUR ADVICE,SHOULD I LET HIM KNOW I'M AWARE OR I PRETEND LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED, IF SHE PHONED MY WIFE BACK WHAT SHOULD MY WIFE SAY'S TO HIM ? HE'S AROUND 60YRS OF AGE 

Please, tell her to 'shagulate' the Baba and send you the 'forex' jor. angry

Are you not a Nigerian? You should understand the game and play by the rules for the ultimate gambit position. cool
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Ivynwa(f): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2011
@Poster
You definietly can't be asking us what your wife should answer him, you already know the answer, don't you? She should respectfully turn him down, avoid him and keep him at arm's length. She should also wrap up his money and return it to his wife or aide or children with a made-up story that for example sounds like it is a payment from you her husband concerning a contract or land he was trying to help you get. When he receives the money he will understand the gesture for sure. You two should keep it to yourselves and watch his reaction, if he makes further effort to make trouble for your wife, the elders of the extended family should be intimated to protect your wife.

What is preventing yor wife and kids from being with you there in the UK? this should act as a wake-up call for you to have your family by your side and not leave them at the mercy of such men. Spouses living in different continents for such length of time does not augur well as it tears families apart. It's not fair on women especially the goodly faithful ones that will wait for their husband even if it takes him 10 years to return to her while some of these men they have sworn their fidelity to are out there being with other women.

A certain Nigerian man who live outside Nigeria recently opened up to his friends that he is real and honest to his wife and has given her the freedom to have a sexual partner(but not to bring home pregnancy), this he said is because he himself frolicks with other women in the country he resides. This man is being honest but such liberties exposes such couples to things like diseases etc.
Methinks two people that are married should be together not apart and should do everything possible to bridge any distance gap when it arises.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by cold(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2011
Ivynwa:

@Poster
You definietly can't be asking us what your wife should answer him, you already know the answer, don't you? She should respectfully turn him down, avoid him and keep him at arm's length. She should also wrap up his money and return it to his wife or aide or children with a made-up story that for example sounds like it is a payment from you her husband concerning a contract or land he was trying to help you get. When he receives the money he will understand the gesture for sure.

He said the money has been spent already or did you miss that part

Ivynwa link=topic=607740.msg7757660#msg7757660 date=1298064231:

@Poster
What is preventing yor wife and kids from being with you there in the UK? this should act as a wake-up call for you to have your family by your side and not leave them at the mercy of such men.
What you on about,didn't you read his story?He's a student struggling to make ends meet & u suggesting he brings the whole family over?Haba!Try & make some sense.Ideally that should be the case but this is not an ideal situation k.

@Op You need to apply tact & good judgement in this situation.

1.You're not in the country & from all indications you're likely not going to break off from your studies to return home
2.He's your uncle & far older than you
3.He works for the federal govt & may make things pretty dificult for you & your family.

Well. . . except you're planning on sending him to sleep with the fishes then i guess i can help.Think about it
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by jasman1: 2:06am On Feb 19, 2011
You know what they said,"There's always two sides to every story". I read your sad story over and over trying to make sence of the whole thing. I think there's some element of truth in what your wife told you, assuming you did not over paraphrased what you think happened. People who indulged in that shameful behavior usually covers themselves very well. I believed your wife that your uncle told her not to tell you because I think he was setting his sinful plans in motion. on the other hand, I'm not sure about telling her over the phone about the rest of the things you added. My advise, don't start a war you cannot fight and win. DO NOT DO anything that may put our wife in a vulnerable state. You'll be like a General who went to war without his lieftenants. PLAY IT SMART. Call him and tell him that your wife'll return the money and thank him for CARING. DO NOT say anything further. Just keep him gazing. Sometimes, silence is the best responce expectially when you're not sure of the best way to handle situations and I wish you and your family well my friend.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by Ivynwa(f): 2:12am On Feb 19, 2011
cold:

What you on about,didn't you read his story?He's a student struggling to make ends meet & u suggesting he brings the whole family over?Haba!Try & make some sense.Ideally that should be the case but this is not an ideal situation k.@Op You need to apply tact & good judgement in this situation.

1.You're not in the country & from all indications you're likely not going to break off from your studies to return home
2.He's your uncle & far older than you
3.He works for the federal govt & may make things pretty dificult for you & your family.

Well. . . except you're planning on sending him to sleep with the fishes then i guess i can help.Think about it

Don't be mad at me Mr. Cold, I only asked a question and ended by saying that couples should work hard at bridging such distance gaps when it arises.
I didn't see where poster mentioned that the 20k has been spent (Oh okay now I see it in another post of his, they just have to ry hard to raise the money and give him back so they won't feel indebted to him for anything, it is that money he gave out that gave him the audacity to go wild with his imagination) Yes I agree with you , he needs to apply tact and good judgement here to protect his family which is why I said that wify should avoid the man and that both of them should keep it to themselves unless the man begins to brew trouble. Definitely Mr. Commissioner may threaten blue murder if the matter is blown up as he will not want to lose his reputation and good office.

Better still poster can ask his wife's father or a wise elder that can keep a secret to go and quietly tell the man to remove the hand of the monkey from the soup. In order words he will be made to realize that 3 family members are aware of his advances and that they are not interested in blowing it up but for him to respect their family and keep off from the woman. I am sure the shame of such rebuke will keep him quiet and in check.
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by ifyalways(f): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2011
@OP,Call your uncle and thank him for the money he lent your wife.let him know when you(not your wife) wud refund him.You and your wife shld never on any account disclose this to any friend or family member cos u guys can't prove nada and believe me u wud not want to flex muscles with a Nigerian Politician . . .those guys can go at any length to protect and keep their position and once u or ur wife lets this story out,u guys cant control or contain it anymore.Your wife should change her phone number,the randy man go quietly get the message and find his levels.Is your wife not working btwn?For a commissioner that your uncle is sure stingy. . .only 20K and hes ready to shine congo,randy stingy aturu Idoma.LOLZ
[s]If i were broke or needed money and a commissioner uncle-in-law offers me mere 20k,i wud throw it at his face,a whole me,20k  cheesy LG chairmen and councilors dey even settle with landed properties . . .and that is just for touching bobby not to talk of entering the promised land grin [/s] jk
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by cold(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2011
Aturu idoma?Hahaha,that's a new one cheesy onye Mbaise carry go,your head dey there grin
Re: Uncle Wants To Sleep With My Wife by 10cirenoh: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2011
Just tell your wife to change her number, gather up 20k, send it to her to pay back the old foool.

Then tell your wife to tell him never to call or come near her again.

Second option : Tell her to get a phone that records, then when he calls, she should record it and have it sent to you through your email. Once you get it, call that old cargo, play back the audio conversation to him on the phone, then politely tell him to please leave your wife alone and pretend as if both of you never knew.

EOD.

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian House Maid Fought Over Indian Lover!! / Things We Say To Our Mothers As We Grow / A Robbery Attack That Taught Me Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.