Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Did I Commit Sin? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Commit Sin? (1125 Views)

Should I Have Minded My Business? Did I Do Wrong? / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / Am I Wicked Or Did I Do The Right Thing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Commit Sin? by bjprodint(f): 11:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
so this night around 10:30pm,as i was preparing to close from shop,i got a text message from my spouse that my son woke up and said he wants akara.
Na so(so i went) i carry myself to my neighbour wey dey sell (that sells)akara.when i got there,only fried potato was available(still frying on the fire).
na so ona sister (so i waited gor the potatoes to be ready)wait make potato fry finish.as i was waiting na so my amebo hear con dey hear one lady wey dress like beta person,even cover her hair like s.u, sidon for back of okada,dey vex,dey yarn say '(my gossipping hears,heard a lady that eas decently dressed,sitting at the back of a bike,screaming at the top of her voice,saying)'I will just go back o'i come ask her,where she dey go,(i asked her where she was going)she said she was going to a junction(where i was standing)she was not sure of the place.i told her that she was at the right place.

so she thanked me,i then saw a man flashing touch light from a near by hotel,the bike man then rode into the hotel.

Na there my wahala con start(thats where my problems started from).the woman frying the potato said'i talk am na ashewo she be,she lucky sey you dey here,i for just dey look am,she for go back to where she dey come from.'(i'i said it,shes a prostitute,she is lucky that you are here,i eould have just ignored her,she would have gone back to where she came from')the mr righteousness of my area con sey(now said ),that i was promoting sin by showing the lady the way to the hotel.He started preaching to me as if the devil sent me to guide the lady to the hotel.

i just paid for the potatoes ,collected it and went back to my shop without saying a word.i was full of guilt.my mind come tell me sey make i no worry myself,after she no be small pikin,(my mind told me that,i shouldnt worry myself,afterall shes an adult)another part of my mind tell me say,i for ignore the lady and face wetin carry me go there.amebo no good.(another part of my mind said that,i shouldhave faced what i went there for,gossiping is bad.)

Did i really commit sin?

pls forgive my long post
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by Vyzz: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
I heard Messi is about to leave Barcelona....

Which club go fit am now

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Sin? by jafaru196: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2020
no,you didn't
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:

Which club go fit am now
I hear say PSG dey beg am make im com join dem tongue

But rumour come talk say im wan man u so that im go break all those c.ronaldo record cool
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by Peppermintflav: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2020
What if the lady went there to preach the gospel and win souls?..... see, you don't know. Don't beat up yourself, I don't think you did anything wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Sin? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2020
The last time i remember they is no law in the bible or quaran that says you should not give people the right direction cool

fanatics sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Sin? by Vyzz: 1:05am On Aug 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

But rumour come talk say im wan man u so that im go break all those c.ronaldo record cool

angry cheesy wink....

If em join that particular club... Problem dey other club go act like that
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:

angry cheesy wink....

If em join that particular club... Problem dey other club go act like that
Na so we just see am ooo undecided me sef i wan make messi comot that Barcelona make in go break record for other clubs cool
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by bjprodint(f): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2020
jafaru196:
no,you didn't
thank you jare
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by bjprodint(f): 10:01am On Aug 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
The last time i remember they is no law in the bible or quaran that says you should not give people the right direction cool

fanatics sef tongue
it is well o
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by bjprodint(f): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Peppermintflav:
What if the lady went there to preach the gospel and win souls?..... see, you don't know. Don't beat up yourself, I don't think you did anything wrong.
thank you so much
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by LadySarah: 11:56am On Aug 26, 2020
What sort of nonsense Judgement n conclusion is this?

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Sin? by bukatyne(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Vyzz:

Which club go fit am now

Juventus grin

So that he and CR7 can slug it out once and for all.

@OP:

If I think you are saying what you are saying, she did not tell you that she was going to an hotel to have sex or was a prostitute so what is the guilt about?

Anyways, if you feel guilty, repent.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Sin? by Liposure: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

laslas na qatar e go land.

1 Like

Re: Did I Commit Sin? by Liposure: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
So sb cannot show direction in peace again

2 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Sin? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:53am On Aug 28, 2020
da only sin committed in dz post is ur grammatical blunder

2 Likes

Re: Did I Commit Sin? by bjprodint(f): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2020
anthonyuncle:
da only sin committed in dz post is ur grammatical blunder
lol
Re: Did I Commit Sin? by merieam16(f): 9:54am On Aug 28, 2020
D mistakes we make has humans is dat we tend 2 judge people alot. It really non of ur business where d person is goin to, she was lost nd in need of direction 2 whr she was goin which u helped her.

Wat abt if u left her nd sumtin bad happens to her, do u tink God will 4give u or u ll 4give urself if u hear abt it. Lets b guided Gods ways is quite different frm ours

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf You Need To Know / Girl, 6, Who Was Sent To Her Room As Punishment Is One Of The Youngest People To / Girl Searching For Her Nigerian Biological Father, Abdul Usuman (london/nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.