Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .... (784 Views)

Matured married folks, pls come to my aid. / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Pls Come To My Aid!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by mummyire(f): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
thank you all
Re: .... by chronique(m): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
mummyire:
morning famz, am a bit popular here on nairaland but I had to create a new account for this thread. most of u here might finally guess my other moniker after reading my story but I don't wanna reveal my identity because some guys here might mock me later with it.
so guys, I really need ur advise and help. I met this my partner some years back in a party and we had our introduction but no wedding yet. along the line. I got pregnant and we had a son now 3 years old. I am into catering and also an event planner but my partner has no job but he's trying his best to get one, though he's from a wealthy family. but I am d one who fund all the bills because I always believed he will get a job soon an will do the needful. during the pandemic I sat him down and advised he should start a business and he said he has plans for that but he's not financially buoyant to fund the business and he said his father promised to give him some money to do the business. then after 2months(august) I saw no changes, then I asked him why d delay, he said his father hasn't given him d money then I asked how much he needed for d business, he said 2million, but I had only 1.4m with me, I promised to give him 1.2m to start from somewhere, which I did. after a week he said he needed just 300k to complete the business he's venturing to, I had nothing with me but because I believed in him, I sold my only car for 400k, and I gave it to him just to satisfy him. this is a car I use for business stuffs also. a week after I gave him all dis money, she stopped coming home, whenever I call him. he gives excuses about his business bla bla bla.. I tried to understand. meanwhile i gave him some money to pay d landlord earlier dis year which he didn't pay unknowingly to me. I was shocked when the landlord brought his boys, police, to throw out our properties last month. I asked d landlord why he would throw out my properties out of the house without any notice, he said he has been giving my husband d notice and our time is up. I am still trying to move from this shock, last I heard, my husband isn't in d country his numbers hasn't been going through, though he sent me a message that I shouldn't bother looking for him. my business has collapsed, I moved back to my mother's house. my son is really suffering, it's my mother that feeding both of us with the little things she sells. am really heartbroken and embarrassed. I have not bought clothes for my kid for this festive period. though I recently got a space where I can always sell sharwarma and BBQ with snacks. but most of my equipment are spoilt and stolen. I really need help from u guys to please help raise me up again, I have been fooled by love, but pls because of my innocent kid and mother, u guys pls make some contribution for me so I can start my business this January. I forgot to say, I went to his parents place but they said their son won't do such a thing and sent me away with their grandson. I really suffered, and I hope I can stand up again. for any doubts, I now stay at my mother's place jibowu yaba(railway line) if there is anyone that wants to make confirmation I am ready to see u with my son. or send me a pm. my WhatsApp number. 08134547928. though I don't have data to check messages now but can check later if I buy card.

0232627666 morenikeji.a.a
wema bank...
cc
Pocohantas
chatinet
pcguru1
lovethaa
ishilove
Dominique
zzor
collinsuchendu
ilegend
soulstalker
and lots more. u guys should pls help me out, u will never be put to shame.

How and where do you guys meet all these kind of people and characters? Sorry though.
Re: .... by tobechi74: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2020
I love your story. I need the wassap chat between you and him as evidence
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2020
How can you be so carried away by love not to notice all the fishy moves by your man?

May God see you through o.
Re: .... by Seanjay(m): 2:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Oh sister Thy Lord Is Your Strength.. I can feel your pains even me right now hate”s love so badly now, am so scared of getting married with how much this love thing has DAMAGED ME... so many times I cried myself to bed and woke up still crying..
still found it very unbelievable how someone could told you they love you and still hurts you really bad without looking back..
Now a days I really do not Trust anyone and it affecting me.. I doubts almost everything now
Heartbreak is the father of Depression.. Please Don’t Be Depressed It is just another phase Of life it shall pass
SOMETIMES LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH
May God Send You The Help That You Need
Re: .... by madridguy(m): 2:21am On Dec 22, 2020
embarassed
Re: .... by madridguy(m): 2:22am On Dec 22, 2020
shocked

Seanjay:
Oh sister Thy Lord Is Your Strength.. I can feel your pains even me right now hate”s love so badly now, am so scared of getting married with how much this love thing has DAMAGED ME... so many times I cried myself to bed and woke up still crying..
still found it very unbelievable how someone could told you they love you and still hurts you really bad without looking back..
Now a days I really do not Trust anyone and it affecting me.. I doubts almost everything now
Heartbreak is the father of Depression.. Please Don’t Be Depressed It is just another phase Of life it shall pass
SOMETIMES LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH
May God Send You The Help That You Need
Re: .... by mummyire(f): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2020
chronique:

How and where do you guys meet all these kind of people and characters? Sorry though.
thanks
Re: .... by mummyire(f): 5:57am On Dec 22, 2020
tobechi74:
I love your story. I need the wassap chat between you and him as evidence
WhatsApp chat? it would have been good if we were chatting sef, the last time I heard from Him was a text message that I shouldn't bother looking for Him again. i dropped my WhatsApp number and home address for those that doubts my story and needs evidence. someone from romance section came to check us yesterday and even gave my son 8k and also bought some stuffs for him

1 Like

Re: .... by Seanjay(m): 6:03am On Dec 22, 2020
madridguy:
shocked

Bro smiles covered a lot of what people are going thru embarassed
If you meet me in the physical world you will say am a strong person (hard guy) mere looking at me but have got some mad scar that always make me cry if I remember I was broken badly after investing some much in the relationship,
STILL WONDER HOW PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THEY LOVE YOU BUT TURN BACK TO HURT AND BROKE YOU REALLY BAD AFTER THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT THEM..

I Will Try Best To Fine But Am Really Depressed
Re: .... by mummyire(f): 6:05am On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:
How can you be so carried away by love not to notice all the fishy moves by your man?

sis, I really messed up. I was fooled by him. I know he will also meet his doom wherever he is because I hardly sleep nowadays, Why could he do this to us? but I really need to start again and be better than my former self.

1 Like

Re: .... by mummyire(f): 6:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Seanjay:

Bro smiles covered a lot of what people are going thru embarassed
If you meet me in the physical world you will say am a strong person (hard guy) mere looking at me but have got some mad scar that always make me cry if I remember I was broken badly after investing some much in the relationship,
STILL WONDER HOW PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THEY LOVE YOU BUT TURN BACK TO HURT AND BROKE YOU REALLY BAD AFTER THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT THEM..

I Will Try Best To Fine But Am Really Depressed
I understand how u feel when u have done so much all in name of love. it's really heartbreaking, and some times we would forget about our loved ones thinking about suicide. be good sir, the right person will come.
Re: .... by Seanjay(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2020
mummyire:
I understand how u feel when u have done so much all in name of love. it's really heartbreaking, and some times we would forget about our loved ones thinking about suicide. be good sir, the right person will come.

Thanks for the encouraging words, The most scary day of my life is the day suicide thoughts engulfed me , I was extremely shocked cause in my entire life I never thought a Day will come that I will contemplate suicide, Cause am a very strong person emotionally and psychologically but that day I lost all my strength and suicide was the only thing on my mind but Thank God I overcomes it..

1 Like

Re: .... by Dijita: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2020
I am very sorry to learn of your situation I pray God almighty will favor you and restore you. However given the number of fraudulent claims people used to get money. I am finding it hard to believe your story is as narrated. Please forgive me, the fact that I am not fully convinced doesn't means it didn't happen.

This is where I am skeptical. You have been living with your husband for about 3 years and you gave him all your money without having a good knowledge of the business he is going to do. You have not seen any returns on the over 1million plus you initially gave, you sold the major asset in the business that is currently supporting your family. I have a feeling we heard your own side but if we heard your husband's side it is most likely to be different. I probably would have been convinced if you said you gave him all these money to sponsor him abroad and he is no longer answering your phone.
You said he is from a wealthy family have you approached them?
Re: .... by Mide3367: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2020
I beg you in the name of God. Flee from that man. I have seen someone like him before. He ruined his wife.. Flee!!! Abeg flee!!! Count your loss and start again biko. embarassed
Re: .... by mummyire(f): 9:42am On Dec 22, 2020
Dijita:
I am very sorry to learn of your situation I pray God almighty will favor you and restore you. However given the number of fraudulent claims people used to get money. I am finding it hard to believe your story is as narrated. Please forgive me, the fact that I am not fully convinced doesn't means it didn't happen.

This is where I am skeptical. You have been living with your husband for about 3 years and you gave him all your money without having a good knowledge of the business he is going to do. You have not seen any returns on the over 1million plus you initially gave, you sold the major asset in the business that is currently supporting your family. I have a feeling we heard your own side but if we heard your husband's side it is most likely to be different. I probably would have been convinced if you said you gave him all these money to sponsor him abroad and he is no longer answering your phone.
You said he is from a wealthy family have you approached them?
the thing is he has a plan all along. I asked him d business he wants d money for but he would Dodge it a way or the other. but because of the love I had for him, I just had to do d needful and give him what I have. a week after I gave him 1.2m, he asked for another 300k, and I gave him 400k then a week later he disappeared. he is always praising me that am a good and enduring woman, I never knew he has plans. I was fooled. yes I met his parents but they sent us away and humiliated me earlier this year, I gave him money to pay for the house rent, he squandered it without letting me know, the landlord sent me and my son out. I don't have anything to hide, someone here on confirmed my story(location), met me and my child. I just need ur helps to start something this new year. my son will need to start school dis January but I really need to restart my business. pls anything u can do to help
Re: .... by mummyire(f): 9:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Mide3367:
I beg you in the name of God. Flee from that man. I have seen someone like him before. He ruined his wife.. Flee!!! Abeg flee!!! Count your loss and start again biko. embarassed
he fled already, and I know he won't be so stupid to look for me, cuz I might murder him. he has humiliated me and my little kid
Re: .... by Vyolet(f): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Sorry for your loss, he is your own Asarailu, hopefully, he doesn't kill you.
Count your loss and move on, you will surely pull through.
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2020
mummyire:
sis, I really messed up. I was fooled by him. I know he will also meet his doom wherever he is because I hardly sleep nowadays, Why could he do this to us? but I really need to start again and be better than my former self.

Don't worry. The good Lord will help you get back on your feet again.
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2020
mummyire:

Don't worry. The good Lord will help you get back on your feet again, bigger and better.
Re: .... by Froshloaded: 11:02am On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:

That man is a beast.
Re: .... by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

That man is a beast.

I'm telling you.
Re: .... by mummyire(f): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:

Don't worry. The good Lord will help you get back on your feet again, bigger and better.
amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: .... by mummyire(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2020
Froshloaded:

That man is a beast.
if there's something more deadly than a beast. he will never find peace wherever he is, look at what he turned me to. an online begger because I don't know where I can start from again
Re: .... by Ulunne777(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2020
He will surely come back from where they creep out from, of course after squandering it ,with his mother and a cleric who will come and tell you how some other women experienced worse yet are still managing with their husbands. How a wise woman builds her home.

When you refuse, they ask you to at least let him see his son, in a way that he'll try to get to your heart.Then you start reminiscing. Old lovely memories prescamming times and how your son needs his fatherly presence.

He is a big time Scammer .

God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: .... by mummyire(f): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Ulunne777:
He will surely come back from where they creep out from, of course after squandering it ,with his mother and a cleric who will come and tell you how some other women experienced worse yet are still managing with their husbands. How a wise woman builds her home.

When you refuse, they ask you to at least let him see his son, in a way that he'll try to get to your heart.Then you start reminiscing. Old lovely memories prescamming times and how your son needs his fatherly presence.

He is a big time Scammer .

God will see you through.
amen I pray I get through this. but I have promised my mother that he won't get to see me ever again, he is a monster. he even abadoned an innocent kid to suffer. ahh, he will never know peace
Re: .... by mummyire(f): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
season greetings everyone, pls you all should help me, I don't have hope anywhere, though few people have promised me but I can't relent until I finally start my business again, my son is really feeling malnourished already, I do not wish to become an online begger but that's how love made me. pls I need ur helps, I need to start doing something from January. Merry Christmas in advance

(1) (Reply)

End Time Family Jada Pinkett & Willow Smith Revealed They Are Attracted To Women / Facebook Disables New Accounts / Help! My Child Is Giving Me Anxiety.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.