Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. (1979 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by haffaze777(m): 6:50am On Aug 27, 2020
Taraba32:
[s][/s]
grin
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by haffaze777(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2020
Taraba32:
[s][/s]
tongue
Taraba32:
[s][/s]
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by fartfact(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
MsAllison:
first I'm not a fan of FFK but the recent outburst between him and a journalist brought out the shameless hypocrisy of an average buhari supporters.

they kept lambasting FFK like he did something new to them or something they've not seen before.

for the past years buhari have been gagging the media ruthlessly but none of them condemned it.
today our media cannot say anything against the government to avoid labelling it hate speech and paying 5 million naira
yet these hypocritical urchins never said anything about it.
today most radio stations have totally avoided political talks to avoid any sort of hate speech accusations.
online journalists are being tracked and harassed by DSS
even a common protest which is every citizen's right in a democratic settings is no more allowed.
and so on
yet none said anything.
but look at them condemning FFK for doing just 0.0001% if what their president is doing.
is that not hypocrisy?
so you could do this to me despite the fact I usually come to your shade to eat pap and fried plantain...I think this is the end of my patronage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Water Resources Bill Is Done Deal, Says House Committee Chairman. / “nigeria Will Be Doomed If Tinubu Becomes President,”- Kanu Warns / Tinubu Perfect To Succeed Buhari – Nigerian Youth Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.