Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:39 PM

FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. (2099 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by MsAllison(f): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2020
muykem:
You don't need to defend such a rude and uncivilized behaviour by FFK because of political affiliations sentiment. What's bad is bad either you are APC, PDP or APGA. You can decide to be using your brain independently also even FFK do disagree with many PDP decisions, recently he threatened to leave the party.
I don't care about FFK nor his political affiliation.
my concern is that the criticism is coming from Buhari's supporters.
Same Buhari that have gagged all democracy tool.
tell me if there's anything democratic about Nigeria right now.
media houses gagged
government reports are now watered down just to avoid hunt by DSS in the name of hate speech.
most mass media including radio and TV stations now avoid political discussions in order not to label hate speech.
peaceful protest is now a criminal offence punishable by live bullets.
tell me one single thing democratic about Nigeria?
yet you guys are mute some if not all of you even support it because your principal is in power.
only for you guys to open your fangs on FFK because he lashed back at the useless journalist for asking a useless question.

una hypocrisy stinks
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by MsAllison(f): 5:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This OP is plainly dumb
yes for exposing your hypocrisy.
Nonsense bloody hypocrites.
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by Golan007: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2020
From Aba to Lafia is how many hours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by MsAllison(f): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:
From Aba to Lafia is how many hours?
mynd44 won't see this one to ban for violating rule 1 and 18

That's what you get when seun employs a partisan mod

Nonsense!

lalasticlala seun oam4j
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by Golan007: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2020
Mynd44, lalasticlala, Seun it's time to fix this urchin on this forum.

You allow it stalk people by following them, provoking them to talk back then get a ban.

All you need to do to fix this problem is give the authority for one to be followed to rest on the person being followed.

In other words, an "Allow follow" icon should ensure nobody gets stalked.

The moniker involved is MsAllison and you cannot say you don't know this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by haffaze777(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:
The road to Umunede from Benin, who sabi am?

It's just 50 naira bike joor,don't be stingy just take bike from where you are

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by Afolabimills(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Charmingrascal:
This OP is plainly dumb
as dumb as bullhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by Golan007: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2020
haffaze777:

It's just 50 naira bike joor,don't be stingy just take bike from where you are

Do they have any if the bike hailing services there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by haffaze777(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

Do they have any if the bike hailing services there?
Sure now,you can also take Keke marwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by Golan007: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2020
haffaze777:

Ok thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by Golan007: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2020
haffaze777:

I'm also thinking of getting to Illah.

Is it along that route?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by haffaze777(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

Is it along that route?
Keke marwa will take you there, it's 200 naira

2 Likes

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by haffaze777(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

Ok thank you.
You're welcome but be careful of Ffk ass lickers o,Dem plenty for that side

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by muykem: 8:05am On Aug 26, 2020
MsAllison:
I don't care about FFK nor his political affiliation.
my concern is that the criticism is coming from Buhari's supporters.
Same Buhari that have gagged all democracy tool.
tell me if there's anything democratic about Nigeria right now.
media houses gagged
government reports are now watered down just to avoid hunt by DSS in the name of hate speech.
most mass media including radio and TV stations now avoid political discussions in order not to label hate speech.
peaceful protest is now a criminal offence punishable by live bullets.
tell me one single thing democratic about Nigeria?
yet you guys are mute some if not all of you even support it because your principal is in power.
only for you guys to open your fangs on FFK because he lashed back at the useless journalist for asking a useless question.

una hypocrisy stinks
We need to grow up and know how to treat each case differently. Bring Buhari name here tantamount to defending FFK behaviour.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by MsAllison(f): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2020
muykem:
We need to grow up and know how to treat each case differently. Bring Buhari name here tantamount to defending FFK behaviour.
I'm just exposing the hypocrisy of you buhari supporters.
how many of you have condemned Buhari's junta administration and gagging of protest and the media.

I can bet my life that if I dig through your posts I'll see a comment from you hailing buhari in one of his gang up against media and protests.
is that not hypocrisy i ask again?
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by MsAllison(f): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:

Is it along that route?
you just signed yourself a 3 years contract

Hehehehe grin

cc
helinues ThatFairGuy1 ThatFairGuy AkwaIbomMan lzaa imhotep cheesy
make una welcome our latest recruit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by MsAllison(f): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2020
haffaze777:

You're welcome but be careful of Ffk ass lickers o,Dem plenty for that side
2 years contract for you too

grin
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by muykem: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2020
MsAllison:
I'm just exposing the hypocrisy of you buhari supporters.
how many of you have condemned Buhari's junta administration and gagging of protest and the media.

I can bet my life that if I dig through your posts I'll see a comment from you hailing buhari in one of his gang up against media and protests.
is that not hypocrisy i ask again?
I don't follow anyone losing my sense of reasoning, I am one of few people stand against treatment meant to Sowere in this platform.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by MsAllison(f): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2020
muykem:
I don't follow anyone losing my sense of reasoning, I am one of few people stand against treatment meant to Sowere in this platform.
good to know

thanks
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by tuniski: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2020
tutudesz:

Even America President who is unfriendly to the press will never answer any questions like that, instead he will just say next question.
FFK just disgraced PDP, how can you insult someone to that extend
He disgrace himself rather. Or is his name PDP?
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by Golan007: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2020
MsAllison:
2 years contract for you too

grin

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by tutudesz: 8:50am On Aug 26, 2020
tuniski:

He disgrace himself rather. Or is his name PDP?
He is a PDP leader and he was touring PDP state's. I just hope he will not attend the final day campaign in Edo state.

4 Likes

Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2020
ok
Re: FFK And The Hypocrisy Of Buhari's Supporters. by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Sokoto311:
[s][/s]
na today you notice Golan007?
lol for 3 months now and still counting, dude has been a tribalist, he contributes nothing intellectually to posts but rather spams it with tribalism.
You no see his signature?
cc MsAllison

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Looters Break Into Fmr Speaker Dogara's Residence In Jos (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu : Leading Ndigbo On A Suicide Mission / You Goofed Comparing ‘agberos’ With Doctors, Ex-minister Tells Lagos Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.