Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

"Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo (35305 Views)

Pictures Of FFK And Dino Melaye At Olusola Saraki's Memorial / Video Of Ganduje V Wike As They Trade Words Against Each Other Ahead Of Edo Elec / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Guyman02: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2020
The manner with which buharists have followed this matter and is amazing. I realised that all the comments here are from Buhari supporters

The desperation to discredit FFK is incredulous over his outburst
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by yommygift15: 9:57am On Aug 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Osunbande has lied and abused Jonathan severally too, and he says he's a pastor oo, fake pastor.
where and when was that, show ur proof.
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2020
OluchiDelly:

He lied when he said Nigerian resources were squandered under Jonathan abi? Metuh and co are not enough evidence right?
It's been 6yrs now, y hvnt they been convicted
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Nasige(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2020
I will continue to say this, i did not blame this Arrogant and manner less man but i blame the system that gave him opportunity up to this level. A thief will naturally get angry when you address him with his profession, simple question he can not answer instead he intimidated the poor journalist and even threaten to report him to his publishers. The most annoying part was when a media house and some of his colleagues labelled him "RUDE JOURNALIST" for asking a simple question, i personally felt very ashamed of the kind of people we are in this country and some funny youths were busy defending FFK's action, now shame go catch dem as him don withdraw the insult.
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by banhammy: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2020
I pity Fani kayode's Children.
They will reap every evil seeds their father is sowing.
Insulting someone who never insulted, and you think God will not punish you and your unborn generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2020
frankyychiji:
Osunbande has lied and abused Jonathan severally too, and he says he's a pastor oo, fake pastor.
Femi-Fani-kayode's Baby Mama. How market cool
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Person2person(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2020
obviously, this life is not Ballance

check my signature for affordable door, wardrobes and kitchen cabinetry
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by 2ru9jaman: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2020
why would sane journalists gather before FFK of all people, in the name of press conference.

1 Like

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Advancedman(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2020
OluchiDelly:

And same "insult" was thrown back at him , e vex tear body.

Please he was not insulted but simply asked a question.
Can you just wake up on your own volition and be inspecting projects across the nation just because you belong to a party even if it's for campaign purpose?

1 Like

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Goke7: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Guyman02:
The manner with which buharists have followed this matter and is amazing. I realised that all the comments here are from Buhari supporters

The desperation to discredit FFK is incredulous over his outburst

Won't you have done same if it was laid Mohammed that assaulted a journalist? easy bruv
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Emmanuelolu1000: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Talk shabbily. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Seventy7kings: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Deputy1111:
FFK can't take insult but can insult his leaders. Not his fault anyway, na too much of WEED dey worry am.
if he really took weed, he would have definitely replied the journalist politely. Weed doesn't make you to act violently.
NB: I'm not advising anyone to be taking weed though.
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by godwin1189: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Ok
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Goke7: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Seventy7kings:
if he really took weed, he would have definitely replied the journalist politely. Weed doesn't make you to act violently.
NB: I'm not advising anyone to be taking weed though.
grin
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Aquarapha1(m): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2020
By
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by MosheDayan: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93233953:

Something is not right here.
We are trying to investigate what is really going on here.
We don't want to believe this!
We need to get to the root of this!
Wow!
shocked
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by KunleyY19(m): 11:25am On Aug 26, 2020
The people he insults don't reply him and that's what I like...
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Horlarosebikan(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2020
law of Karma, what you reaps is what you sows ffk.
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Samueljerseyplu: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Original Jersey at 5k?!

Fear God na?!
the quality is top notch sir
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by simpleseyi: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2020
frankyychiji:

Now, this poster seems to lack care and proper upbringing.
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by 4gunners(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2020
heykims:
FFK is useless home and away, no one even associates with him in his Ife home town.
Does he come home at all? He is just popular on social media.
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by chatinent: 11:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Meanwhile, the part of “political errand boy” befits the bearer.
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
FFK IS SINKING AND HE KNOWS IT... YOU JUST WATCH.
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
FFK IS SINKING AND HE KNOWS IT... YOU JUST WATCH IT...
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by johnisaola(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
that is what he is doing always insulting Hausa ,Fulani and Muslim, I have never see useless man as him
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Sleekfingers: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
frankyychiji:

whats the meaning of severally?
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Sleekfingers: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
That thing pain FFK ooooooo....

FFK like to dey insult people anyhow...a journalist just ask a simple question....and him come dey vex......

I don know FFK weak point....i go finish am on social media......maybe he go stop running that him stupid mouth....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Hosted To A Dinner By Orji Kalu (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Dino Melaye Fight Each Other With Dramatic Videos / Wike Releases Names Of Suspected Kidnappers, Cultists, Robbers In Rivers, LIST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.