Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

"Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo (35580 Views)

Pictures Of FFK And Dino Melaye At Olusola Saraki's Memorial / Video Of Ganduje V Wike As They Trade Words Against Each Other Ahead Of Edo Elec / How PDP's Peter Obi Won The Debate Against Osinbajo with Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by frankyychiji(f): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
FrLukas:

I don't know which frightens me more,

The level of your mental capacity or that there are at least 11 other people like you somewhere in the Universe.

Post a picture of where Osinbajo ever insulted anyone. Afofun gbemu.
Won ti fo obo fun e mu! Asinwin!
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2020
frankyychiji:
Won ti fo obo fun mi mu! Asinwin ni awon ara Ile mi!
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by RuggedSniper: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2020
OluchiDelly:
I was shocked grin by the news/video circulating around in the public with respect to the the toxic outburst of FFK against a journalist, calling him unprintable names.

The sin of the journalist, according to FKK, is that hls question was insulting.

I was like, same ffk that a week will not pass without him releasing vulgar utterances against the vice president. So this man can not even take half of what he ditches out to the VP. This propelled me to scan through some of his vulgar/unrefined utterances/tweets towards the VP. Below are few collections, from NL, of some of FFK's insultive post against the VP, yet neither the VP nor his aides dignify him with any response.

1.The short, evil and wicked fake pastor, evil beast.
2.the evil one who pretends to be an angel
3.political errand boy
4. He should resign, (agreeing with Timi Frank of collecting billions of naira from FIRS). Today all media outlets that published the news have all apologized.
5. midget
These are the few of his many insulting words towards the VP. Add yours...
^^^Damn it! This guy used to be a drug junkie back in the day which may have damaged him mentally. FFK must be arrested to answer charges in court for defamation of character otherwise he will continue this arrant public display of nonsense!
Re: "Stupid Journalist": Compilation Of FFK's Abusive Words Against Osinbajo by frankyychiji(f): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
[quote author=FrLukas post=93268406][/quote] Is that all? I thought you had it in you. Hiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.