Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Talks About Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Talks About Marriage (469 Views)

Timaya Talks About Marriage And Why He Didn't Sign Runtown & Patoranking / Banky W's 2016 Posts About Marriage Surface After His Lavish Traditional Wedding / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Talks About Marriage by tonyluyi1985: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2020
Housemate Kiddwaya in a deep conversation with Brighto, Wathoni and Trickytee on Tuesday morning advised Trickytee to get married to the woman of his dreams soon.
The son of popular businessman, Terry Waya gave him a six months period with which to tie the nuptial knots.
Wathoni then turned to Kiddwaya and asked him when he will get married and he gave his reply as: “I may even get married soon. Right now, I’m living my life, if I bring someone into my life right now, I’m going to give her 50% of myself to her and girls need your attention.”
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/08/26/bbnaija-2020-kiddwaya-talks-about-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija; Father Mbaka Reacts On Erica's Behaviour Towards Her Fellow Housemates / Why Are People So Jealous And Calling Ozo A Mumu? Bbn / ‘I Am Certain That I Will Win This Competition’ – Kiddwaya Tells Bigbrother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.