Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) (930 Views)

"I Can't Sell My Body, That's Why I Do This" - Female Gokada Rider / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance / Nigerian Uber Driver In US Returns Passenger's Lost Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by stephenduru: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2020
The girl pictured below is Fatimoh Ademola.She hails from Osogbo.She is a bricklayer and a 200L ND2 student of Building Technology.She studies at Federal Polytechnic, Offa.

She started bricklaying profession at age 12.
She has been hired by certified civil engineers in so many time for building works.

According to her, she can handle building of any kind to the extent that no architectural design she can not work on. Fatimoh said people should not judge her experience with her stature or age that she is an expert and that no disappointment in her projects.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/08/see-how-this-female-nigerian-student.html?m=1

Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Because she's female we should give her national award?
If you know how some of us go school e go shock you.

May she meet grace and favor though. She's better than some mosquito infested oboes who can nack anything in the name of sponsorship

4 Likes

Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Kudos to her

1 Like

Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by LawLab247: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Chai
Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by Joshmodest(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Are females not meant to work , she's fixing tiles good let's ignore her like we do to all the guys doing worse things to survive in school ....
Afterall we talk about gender equality ?

2 Likes

Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by Chidexter(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Swear she did a neater job than the clown I contacted last week. My tiles are being unearthed like Diamonds in a hot Sierra leonian weather. Now I know the sweet talks and all nigg@ doesn't know shit bout tiles, it's all lies.
Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 6:55am On Aug 26, 2020
good
Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
I love this....how I wish many lady will learn from her
Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by heendrix(m): 7:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Ipob girls should learn from this lady, she has punna to but knows her hands would rather take her far

I wish our Ipob girls would see this young lady as a worthy emulation and quit prostitution for good sad
Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by stephenduru: 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by Person2person(m): 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chidexter:
Swear she did a neater job than the clown I contacted last week. My tiles are being unearthed like Diamonds in a hot Sierra leonian weather. Now I know the sweet talks and all nigg@ doesn't know shit bout tiles, it's all lies.

lolz....Illegal tiller
Re: See How This Female Nigerian Student Makes Her Money (photos) by VEXT: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Because she's female we should give her national award?
If you know how some of us go school e go shock you.

May she meet grace and favor though. She's better than some mosquito infested oboes who can nack anything in the name of sponsorship
My brother,this world is not fair to men...

(1) (Reply)

Journey Of Kenny Nwokoye In Becoming A Super Affiliate Marketer / Nigeria Correctional Services / Nigeria Prison Services / You'll Still Work At 65, Unless You Have Leverage NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.