Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,830 members, 7,866,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police (1079 Views)

Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / Newly wedded man shoots new wife on the face 7times before committing suicide / Jacob Blake: Kenosha Police Shoot Unarmed Black Man 7 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by topmag2019: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2020
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

��29 years old Jacob Blacke was shot in the back by police in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in front of his three children.

“This has been happening to my family for far too long...
I am numb... I don’t want your pity. I want change.”

WATCH FULL VIDEO BELOW;
SOURCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2hDkpc1Xlc

Hi Guys, Thanks For Watching.
PLEASE, Kindly Click On The link below To SUBSCRIBE. Free. �

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-XshXEx5sVn2u-HFKx_nHA?sub_confirmation=1

1 Share

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by nairavsdollars(f): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2020
Mad white policemen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by helinues: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2020
That case be as it get..

The guy was having a knife and also he probably have mental health challenges.

The police might have made the right decision cos you never know what was inside his car that made him not to stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by topmag2019: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Mad white policemen

Just Imagine
Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by nku5: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2020
But for goodness sake why did the man resist arrest and what was he rushing to get inside the car despite the police telling him to stop. Very unfortunate. I am sorry for his family having to witness him being shot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by topmag2019: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:
That case be as it get..

The guy was having a knife and also he probably have mental health challenges

So sad
Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by topmag2019: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2020
nku5:
But for goodness sake why did the man resist arrest and what was he rushing to get inside the car despite the police telling him to stop. Very unfortunate. I am sorry for his family having to witness him being shot

So painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by joyandfaith: 7:32am On Aug 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Mad white policemen
mad fair-skinned policemen. no human is white

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by joyandfaith: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:
That case be as it get..
The guy was having a knife and also he probably have mental health challenges
why shooting him seven times?
Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by helinues: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2020
joyandfaith:

why shooting him seven times?

Sebi op Don misled you people with half news..

A probably deranged person having a knife with him, police didn't shoot him upon that, it was when he approached his car they took the shot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by topmag2019: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:

A probably deranged person having a knife with him, police didn't shoot him upon that, it was when he approached his car they took the shot.

Watch the Video well

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by joyandfaith: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:

seven times too much. haba.
Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by helinues: 7:46am On Aug 26, 2020
topmag2019:

Watch the Video well

Are you kidney me,the news that came over the weekend that probably you just stumbled upon half video.

Mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by topmag2019: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:

Are you kidney me,the news that came over the weekend that probably you just stumbled upon half video.

Mtcheew

Have you watch the video?
Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by helinues: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
topmag2019:

Have you watch the video?

La watch la bend
Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by godofuck231: 8:15am On Aug 26, 2020
there's what you call a citizens arrest, the second amendments allows you carry a gun to protect your life and property, if everyone in that hood was armed they would have came out armed in mass and arrested those cops and called 3 people,
1. EMS
2. internal affairs
3 the mayor of the city

plus a sound lawyer because they could be arrested for obstruction of police duty, saving a life from excess use of force isn't easy this is a grey area that the American system ignores , community policing is deep it includes policing the police
Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by topmag2019: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2020
godofuck231:
there's what you call a citizens arrest, the second amendments allows you carry a gun to protect your life and property, if everyone in that hood was armed they would have came out armed in mass and arrested those cops and called 3 people,
1. EMS
2. internal affairs
3 the mayor of the city

plus a sound lawyer because they could be arrested for obstruction of police duty, saving a life from excess use of force isn't easy this is a grey area that the American system ignores , community policing is deep it includes policing the police

Lol
Re: Chaotic Scene Jacob Blacke Was Shoot 7TIMES To Death By Police by helinues: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
New video just emerged on Blake's alterations with the police before the shooting

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. / Factory Producing Fake Coca-cola Drinks In Ghana Uncovered (photos) / NHS UK Disowns ‘nigerian Doctor’ Who Confessed To Murdering Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.