Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. (1014 Views)

Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 1:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Please I need advice on how to handle the issue of a fellow tenant that climbed my roof at about 1: 30 am on the 8th of January 2021 to disconnect my electricity over argument that I refused to pay the current bill they brought. The Landlord's son came to the house yesterday 17th of January 2021 and settled the issue, I paid my own complete bill of N3,050 and this man still refuse to reconnect my electricity.
I am typing this with pains in my heart as everybody in the compound has light, only I and my family is sweating in blackout.
Please I need advice on how to handle this issue, I am married with 3 kids.
Thank you all.
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Just take it easy. You may be in the dark tonight, light comes in the morning. Whatever your decision is, kindly put your family into consideration; some people are devil themselves & we don't want story that touches from your side. Sort it out amicably with him & if he refuses to do the reconnection, God will provide the token you would give to the electrician around you.

Shalom!

11 Likes

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by ajailer(m): 1:22am On Jan 18, 2021
if u can fix it urself, go do it and if otherwise, see him morrow morning man to man and tell him to fix the shit.

u sef, try dey pay up on time

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 1:29am On Jan 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Just take it easy
Thank you very much, I heard.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 1:30am On Jan 18, 2021
ajailer:
if u can fix it urself, go do it and if otherwise, see him morrow morning man to man and tell him to fix the shit.

u sef, try dey pay up on time

Thank you very much, I will meet him in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 1:32am On Jan 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Just take it easy. You may be in the dark tonight, light comes in the morning. Whatever your decision is, kindly put your family into consideration; some people are devil themselves & we don't want story that touches from your side. Sort it out amicably with him & if he refuses to do the reconnection, God will provide the token you would give to the electrician around you.

Shalom!

Ok, thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by EngrMcDon(m): 3:44am On Jan 18, 2021
You should have told us why you refused to pay so that we will know if you are getting served or not,,

Just meet him as they have suggested above,, he probably want to make sure that you have gotten the message

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by orisa37: 3:51am On Jan 18, 2021
WRONG. HE IS A BANDIT. REPORT HIM TO POLICE BEFORE HE DISCONNECTS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by Hushbebe: 3:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Na u cause am na
I know country is hard. But it seems u have serially not being paying your light bill on time. And that's not fair to others who pay. Try and cooperate, by paying on time. Meanwhile don't expect the tenant to reconnect you. Try and get an electrician to help you get connected back.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by meobizy(f): 7:14am On Jan 18, 2021
Get an electrician to fix it. You don't pay bills on time. He is only serving you a bit of your medicine by not reconnecting you on time. If waiting for him then wait for however long you normally delay to pay the bills. Since you've paid then you're free to reconnect yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 7:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Hushbebe:
Na u cause am na
I know country is hard. But it seems u have serially not being paying your light bill on time. And that's not fair to others who pay. Try and cooperate, by paying on time. Meanwhile don't expect the tenant to reconnect you. Try and get an electrician to help you get connected back.
I pay on time, I don't owe bills, just that the house I live in don't owe bills an the brought bill stating current bill 5,700 plus previous bills 20,000 so I was demanding to know where the outstanding bill came from in a house that pays every bill they brought. As a matter of fact I am the only person that have paid the 3,050 complete, others paid only part of the payment.
A tenant like me just said this morning that he will not connect it and I will never use light again in that house. This man in question is an illiterate, I'm sorry to use that word, if he was educated and can speak English we will talk about the issue amicably but when you talk to him all you can hear is Oloriburuku Oloriburuku and so on...
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2021
meobizy:
Get an electrician to fix it. You don't pay bills on time. He is only serving you a bit of your medicine by not reconnecting you on time. If waiting for him then wait for however long you normally delay to pay the bills. Since you've paid then you're free to reconnect yourself.
I'm always the first to pay bills, I live among unenlightened people who thinks they are better than everybody when they power their I pass my neighbor gen but when God shifted the table to my side by making the lockdown to favor me: as an essential worker in the food industry i went to work all through the lock down and was able to overtake them, that was envy came in. I will call the Landlord's son that has instructed them to reconnect me this morning and inform him, God so kind I have plans of moving to a bigger appartment by March so I pray for grace to endure till I leave there for them.
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2021
EngrMcDon:
You should have told us why you refused to pay so that we will know if you are getting served or not,,

Just meet him as they have suggested above,, he probably want to make sure that you have gotten the message

Thank you very much
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2021
orisa37:
WRONG. HE IS A BANDIT. REPORT HIM TO POLICE BEFORE HE DISCONNECTS YOU.

Lol, No need for that at this time, thank you very much
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by Hushbebe: 8:39am On Jan 18, 2021
gbeduman:

I pay on time, I don't owe bills, just that the house I live in don't owe bills an the brought bill stating current bill 5,700 plus previous bills 20,000 so I was demanding to know where the outstanding bill came from in a house that pays every bill they brought. As a matter of fact I am the only person that have paid the 3,050 complete, others paid only part of the payment.
A tenant like me just said this morning that he will not connect it and I will never use light again in that house. This man in question is an illiterate, I'm sorry to use that word, if he was educated and can speak English we will talk about the issue amicably but when you talk to him all you can hear is Oloriburuku Oloriburuku and so on...
I can imagine the type of tenants. I can also sense you are a peaceful person, pls keep it up. Have the Landlords son go talk to them since u have paid, and since he is Yoruba, he may be able to converse with them in the same lingua and resolve the matter amicably. Pls maintain that peaceful stance, its a beautiful thing.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by adesile8697: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2021
if u can fix it urself, go do it and if otherwise, see him morrow morning man to man and tell him to fix the shit.u sef, try dey pay up on time

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hushbebe:

I can imagine the type of tenants. I can also sense you are a peaceful person, pls keep it up. Have the Landlords son go talk to them since u have paid, and since he is Yoruba, he may be able to converse with them in the same lingua and resolve the matter amicably. Pls maintain that peaceful stance, its a beautiful thing.
Thank you very much, you are right when you said you can sense I'm a peaceful person, I don't like quarrels or fight. The good news is that he reconnected the light when I went to work and he and his wife came to my wife and told her not to be angry, and when I came back he told me not to be angry that he was very tired last night that was why he could not reconnect it last night, we shook hands and that's how peace came in again. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
adesile8697:
if u can fix it urself, go do it and if otherwise, see him morrow morning man to man and tell him to fix the shit.u sef, try dey pay up on time
Thank you, he reconnected it himself.
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
I want to say a very enormous thank you to everybody that contributed to help me solve the issue of my electricity that was disconnected by my neighbor.
Your contributions worked out greatly, I was scared of a fight or quarrel so I called the Landlord's son to call him rather than meeting him myself.

He reconnected it himself after the Landlord's son called him and he apologized to I and my wife also and it gives me great joy that we will be in peace the little time I have to stay with them there.

I highly appreciate all the contributions, you guys are like brothers and sisters to me.
God bless you all!
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by Mopolchi: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Hushbebe:
Na u cause am na
You said my mind. Here is he seeking for advice but fails to remember that the landlord paying the light bills, also suffers to pay for the light which he and his family may have carelessly used. No one gives holy thing to dogs. He should go and look for electrician to reconnect the light under the supervision of the landlord.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by Mopolchi: 7:04am On Jan 19, 2021
angryOga dey try pay your NEPA bill on time. There is a reason it is called utility bill not a rent. If the bill is too high, you complain to the disco in charge of your area but if you think it is moderate, always pay promptly and avoid this issue, no one loves disconnecting and reconnecting.
gbeduman:
I want to say a very enormous thank you to everybody that contributed to help me solve the issue of my electricity that was disconnected by my neighbor.
Your contributions worked out greatly, I was scared of a fight or quarrel so I called the Landlord's son to call him rather than meeting him myself.

He reconnected it himself after the Landlord's son called him and he apologized to I and my wife also and it gives me great joy that we will be in peace the little time I have to stay with them there.

I highly appreciate all the contributions, you guys are like brothers and sisters to me.
God bless you all!
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by Jessepaid(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2021
Hehehe...

1:30am....

That nigga has got some bullet proof balls..

Don't confront him...

Call an electrician...

Pay up on time...next time..

If you can't explain to them on time....

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2021
When God is cooking,Landlord soup for you.

Leave those people who want to distract you.

Leave am ....

Remember no be here you start oh......

Give your Acc details for some small surulere !

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
Jessepaid:
Hehehe...

1:30am....

That nigga has got some bullet proof balls..

Don't confront him...

Call an electrician...

Pay up on time...next time..

If you can't explain to them on time....

Thank you very much.
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Leave am ....

Hmm you sound like a prophet and I claim and receive it!
As for the acc details, I go drop am abeg, nobody wen no like better thing! Lol.
Are you ready? Gtb... 0153178675 Victor Offor.
Thank you very much!
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2021
gbeduman:

Hmm you sound like a prophet and I claim and receive it!
As for the acc details, I go drop am abeg, nobody wen no like better thing! Lol.
Are you ready? Gtb... 0153178675 Victor Offor.
Thank you very much!

Accept the token!
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Leave am ....

Woooow! I got the alert thank you very much, I highly appreciate. Our creator will increase and multiply you. Amin!
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Accept the token!
Thank you very much. I got it and im very happy! You will find favor in the sight of God and man.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2021
This particular matter is a temptation that might cause serious problems for you if you lose your temper. Greet from a distance, avoid the devil. You've already known their character so double your efforts to leave that vicinity... cool
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by andyanders: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Op, I can understand ur situation living among people u just mentioned herein. Never exchange any form of argument or harsh words with him as u stay with ur family. Let the landlords son handle the issue. Behave as a fool to him, greet him as salutation is not love, but wisdom.

Let ur wife and children watch their back while u plan on how to move. Never let anybody or ur neighbors know that u want to leave.

Also, tell ur wife and children not to disclose ur plan. Just be smart. God will see u 2ru.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
gbeduman:

Woooow! I got the alert thank you very much, I highly appreciate. Our creator will increase and multiply you. Amin!

May he enlarge your pocket financially

1 Like

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
This particular matter is a temptation that might cause serious problems for you if you lose your temper. Greet from a distance, avoid the devil. You've already known their character so double your efforts to leave that vicinity... cool
Yes, Thank you very much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Evans, Reverend King And Clifford Orji? / Taured Mystery: The Man Who Vanished As Mysteriously As He Came / Please Help Call Out Liberty Credit Loan Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.