Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Will Be Will Be!!! Is This Really True? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Will Be Will Be!!! Is This Really True? (275 Views)

Are These Things Really True Or Superstitious Beliefs ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Will Be!!! Is This Really True? by Lazyreporta(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2020
This is just my opinion about WHAT WILL BE WILL BE.

Good things come to those who wait, yes, those who wait in that context means, those who Persist, who keeps pushing, never stopping, keeps digging, good things will surely come to them no matter how long.

What will be will be, shit is just a consoling statement. You're saying this just to make yourself feel better abi? I dey laugh cheesy.
Oga, jara e... from the days of John the baptist, the Kingdom of God suffers violence and ONLY the violent takes it by force, no be me talk am o, na so e dey for Bible.

Thing is: What will be will be is total bullshit. You're not meant to have what you don't fight for. People say, let it go, if it's yours it will come grin, chairman, e don go be that grin.
That if you love them, set them free .

If you love someone or just like them, you should fight for how you feel and what you really want. You can't just sit back and let things go then expect it MAY come back because it's MEANT to be. No, fight for it.

Someone took 2M loan for his business, but you sit at home not taking any risk and you dey expect same results with him? shocked Really? O wrong nau, o wrong, my guy.

Keep fighting for whatever you want till you get it, it won't come cheap.
You're not meant to have what you don't fight for!!!

#Bukunmisolomon
Re: What Will Be Will Be!!! Is This Really True? by Lazyreporta(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Share your thoughts below..

Lalasticlala can we get more opinions?

(1) (Reply)

4matic C300 BENZ 2016 / The Outbreak Of The Nigerian Civil War / A Must Read: Count Down To Akwa Ibom Day..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.