Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Are These Things Really True Or Superstitious Beliefs ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are These Things Really True Or Superstitious Beliefs ? (364 Views)

What Are Your Superstitious Beliefs? / 10 Funny Superstitious Beliefs Every Nigerian Has Heard / Beliefs And Taboos In Ancient Igboland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are These Things Really True Or Superstitious Beliefs ? by princeemmma(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2022
1. Stew grinded with grinding stones taste much better than blending?

2. Eating without drinking water won’t make you feel satisfy

3. The smoke of cooking on firewood makes good impact on the food.

4. It is forbidden to start a business with credit or sell credit early in the morning

5. A baby that does not feed well from his/her mother’s milk might find it difficult to talk

6. Broken mirror brings bad luck?

7. If you dash your right foot against a stone, it is advised that you should go back home to avoid ill luck.

8. A king in Yoruba land does not see a corpse.

9. Yoruba parents do not believe in cursing because it is believed that curses of parents have direct effect on children.

Lets hear what you thing of these things
Re: Are These Things Really True Or Superstitious Beliefs ? by paqman: 11:51am On May 04, 2022
Whatever you believe in so is gonna be
Re: Are These Things Really True Or Superstitious Beliefs ? by Cubalabloo(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2022
There is this woman in my house i don't like seeing first in the morning when i wake up She brings chronic bad luck to me. Whenever she is the first my eyes see in the morning, i just wish the day could start afresh!

(1) (Reply)

How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To ... / Watch How The Oba Of Benin Demolishes Houses Belonging To Indigenes / How To Carry A Baby On Your Back In My Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.