Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze (2127 Views)

Stop Defending Fulani Herdsmen – Ohanaeze Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by SLAP44: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I am not holding anybody. I have no power to grant or deny ipob biafra. If they were serious, they should talk to their senators but if the only thing they do is to insult my region, YES, I would proudly reply them word for word. Everyone can be uncivilized when necessary.

They should talk to their senators and stop insulting my people.

Who are you to instruct them on steps they must take to get their freedom when all you have been doing since 1953 is hate and physically attack them? You have no powers to grant Biafra but you have powers to jump into a Biafra thread to expose your lack of home training.

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by SLAP44: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Yes.
Why not take the issues up with your own senators? grin

Do you think you are the only people who can talk nonsense?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2020
SLAP44:

Why not take the issues up with your own senators? grin

Do you think you are the only people who can talk nonsense?

Is it hard? Really? My merely disturbing them with Tweets, one of them would raise that motion.

If you are not ready to go for what you want, don't expect others to do ir for you. How many days did it take the people of Lebanon to kick out their leader?

Demonstrate to your governors and senators and watch how they would be forced to raise the motion
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Dedetwo(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I am not holding anybody. I have no power to grant or deny ipob biafra. If they are serious, they should talk to their senators but if the only thing they do is to insult my region, YES, I would proudly reply them word for word. Everyone can be uncivilized when necessary.

They should talk to their senators and stop insulting my people.

Have you ever being serious in your freaking life to undertake an ultimate sacrifice? These kids you call IPOB have given up the ghost for a homeland yet a malnourished ninny talks about seriousness.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 11:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Dedetwo:

Have you ever being serious in your freaking life to undertake an ultimate sacrifice? These kids you call IPOB have given up the ghost for a homeland yet a malnourished ninny talks about seriousness.

No, they gave up their ghosts for stupidity and foolishness. More of them will join Hoe-jukwu in hell too if they are not going to seek their goals through appropriate means
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by mabea: 12:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I'm saying that it is easier to spot people holding flags and organizing rallies than to spot people that emerge out of nowhere, kill, and disappear. Learn how to read.
Did you see them holding any flag or saw them Marching anywhere when they were first attacked?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by mabea: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
AniOmaa:

Honestly the gross stupidity of you Aboki cows (I have to believe you are from the North), makes me wonder why you degenerates haven't been wiped out from the surface of the earth already. Besides not contributing anything useful on any positive index of note in Nigeria and globally, it just befuddles the mind how irrationally daft you cows try articulate and justify your filth. But them I'm glad nature is taking its due course on you subhumans, bandits, terrorism, diseases, high mortality rates and the likes are already doing the needful for us- by decimating the population of the North already. The more you subhumans breed your filth and spread your ignorance and crude ways of reasoning... the worse it becomes for all sane people left in Nigeria.
That's too harsh.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Dedetwo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

No, they gave up their ghosts for stupidity and foolishness. More of them will join Hoe-jukwu in hell too if they are not going to seek their goals through appropriate means

Only dumb fool will call agitation for homeland stupidity and foolishness. From the crap you vomited above, it is safe call the agitation for Nigeria an act of stupidity and foolishness. No child call his\her mother ugly.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by EMMY76: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Actually, the northwest contributes more to Nigeria than the muddy, eroded headquarters of crime and drug trafficking in Nigeria. Tell me, what does the southeast contribute to Nigeria (apologies to reasonable Igbos)? Tell me the GDP of Southeast and let's compare it to he northwest.

Like I have said, it's better not to contribute anything than to contribute to 99% of Nigeria's damaged international reputation. Let me ask you, have you ever been outside the shores of Nigeria before? Because of ipob bastards, every Nigerian is a potential criminal in other countries. When 90% of ipobian pigs only want to go outside Nigeria (whether legally or illegally), it is only natural that a FEW of them would manage to do something positive in the countries. Also, among those FEW are criminals. We have assholes that once falsely claimed to have invented a computer machine (can't remember it), we have Air Peace boss, and most recently, we have the likes of Invictus Obi who were "were making Nigeria proud" before the bastard was nailedcheesy. Northerners don't travel a lot, and that is why even the most successful among us (Dangote, Dantata, Mahadi, Chanchangi, Sani Bello, etc) prefer to stay here and employ millions of Nigerians through legitimate businesses.

The only thing ipobian pigs and brain-dead lunatics know how to do is to say that the north is leeching off the south but let me tell you something: if the north was leeching off the expertise and human capital of the south, I would have been very ashamed. But you can't use something that came into existence naturally (crude oil,) to berate the north for being lazy. When we start depending on profits from your technologies and businesses, you can start calling us leeches. Besides, how much does the south east even contribute with their few gallons of crude oil?

Yes, the north is not developed, but mention one southern states that is at par with modern states. Only Lagos can boast of that. You people have the same mud houses, slums, pollution, diseases and starvation, etc that is available in the north. Onitsha and Ana are still among the dirtiest cities in the whole Effing world! Aside cultism, prostitution, drug trafficking and counterfeiting, what can you people boast of? Who is it that even your brothers and Ghana and South Africa are chasing you out? The Nigerian Delta that gets more allocations than any other region, what have they done with it? What are the achievements of your region? Is the IGR of your state enough to pay your salaries? If not, then you people are also resourceless parasites.

The north is known for honesty, businesses (I mean real business) and agriculture. The only businesses you people are known for are fake drug trades, hard drug trades, counterfeit goods trade, human trafficking, sex trade (no contest here. Your sisters are even the leaders in Italy and Arab countries), and Yahoo-yahoo businesses.

Maybe we don't contribute much, but can you tell me the last time a northerner was arrested abroad for any of these crimes?

Oga u people are proud shameless parasites the east is 100% far better than u bloodthirsty terrorists who can only survive by leeching on the resources of the south. You people are nothing but cursed modern day barbarians who enjoys seeing innocent people suffer, the igbo vices u are talking about is mostly caused by u people as a result of ur wicked refusal to agree to restructuring or dismembering this unworkable unholy union called one nigeria. We in the better southern nigeria will only respect u proud leeches the day ur greedy, wicked evil leaders agree to restructuring or dismembering this shit hole u barbarians are ever ready to go to war to keep called one fulani nigeria.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2020
EMMY76:

Oga u people are proud shameless parasites the east is 100% far better than u bloodthirsty terrorists who can only survive by leeching on the resources of the south. You people are nothing but cursed modern day barbarians who enjoys seeing innocent people suffer, the igbo vices u are talking about is mostly caused by u people as a result of ur wicked refusal to agree to restructuring or dismembering this unworkable unholy union called one nigeria. We in the better southern nigeria will only respect u proud leeches the day ur greedy, wicked evil leaders agree to restructuring or dismembering this shit hole u barbarians are ever ready to go to war to keep called one fulani nigeria.

I'm not surprised that you criminals have not been able to say how the north is depending on the human capital of the south. Bar the Niger Delta Oil (a God-given resource), the north does not need the south (especially the SE that only has criminals and eroded land). Just tell me how the north depends on the south east and southwest. I challenge you to tell me if you are not a bastard.

Is it also the north that is encouraging you people to live FOR YEARS in South Africa and UAE doing nothing but crime? Is it the north that is forcing you to travel to different places with cocaine?

I thought the north are the only poor people here, so why aren't we trafficking the drugs? Take it or leave it, crime is in your DNA. It's an ancestral curse.

Again, I dare you to tell me what the Southeast gives to the north. Just mention it.
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2020
Dedetwo:

Only dumb fool will call agitation for homeland stupidity and foolishness. From the crap you vomited above, it is safe call the agitation for Nigeria an act of stupidity and foolishness. No child call his\her mother ugly.

Actually, they are only displaying stupidity like their senseless, senile supporters. There are processes to follow rather than attacking security operatives and causing unrest
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by EMMY76: 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I'm not surprised that you criminals have not been able to say how the north is depending on the human capital of the south. Bar the Niger Delta Oil (a God-given resource), the north does not need the south (especially the SE that only has criminals and eroded land). Just tell me how the north depends on the south east and southwest. I challenge you to tell me if you are not a bastard.

Is it also the north that is encouraging you people to live FOR YEARS in South Africa and UAE doing nothing but crime? Is it the north that is forcing you to travel to different places with cocaine?

I thought the north are the only poor people here, so why aren't we trafficking the drugs? Take it or leave it, crime is in your DNA. It's an ancestral curse.

Again, I dare you to tell me what the Southeast gives to the north. Just mention it.

Shameless parasite so u don't even know yet that ur people are also cocaine pushers in saudi arabia and asia so many have been caught and executed in the past we have been reading about it here on nairaland?
You don't even know yet that there's currently a gas pipeline laying project from imo state to ur deserted cursed land in the north? For ur information igboland currently has the highest gas deposit in nigeria go do ur research to confirm this before engaging me here mr almajiri.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 8:44am On Aug 29, 2020
EMMY76:

Shameless parasite so u don't even know yet that ur people are also cocaine pushers in saudi arabia and asia so many have been caught and executed in the past we have been reading about it here on nairaland?
You don't even know yet that there's currently a gas pipeline laying project from imo state to ur deserted cursed land in the north? For ur information igboland currently has the highest gas deposit in nigeria go do ur research to confirm this before engaging me here mr almajiri.

Go and read about the arrested traffickers and see for yourself. None of them is hausa or Fulani. Not that I'm trying to diss Yoruba but ALL of them are from that tribe. The last Hausa man to be jailed outside Nigeria for a major crime is Abdulmutallab.

As I expected, you have nothing to show that we are depending on you. You said it yourself. There is an ONGOING project (meaning that we haven't even started "depending" on you yet). Mention just one thing that the north is currently benefitting from the southeast Sir!

About the gas, in case you are not aware, it is currently just polluting your region and being wasted in the atmosphere. Its main use for us would be electricity and if you decide to block it, we have other means (especially solar and hydro) to power our region.

Take it or leave it, you have nothing to offer Northern Nigeria. Just like you, we are simply leeching on Niger Delta oil and the earlier your shallow brain realizes that, the better for you. In fact I believe Kano, Kaduna and Katsina alone generate more IGR than your entire region. Go and Check. In terms of FDI, no southeastern state can compare to Kaduna. Again, go and educate yourself.
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by kingzizzy: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Go and read about the arrested traffickers and see for yourself. None of them is hausa or Fulani. Not that I'm trying to diss Yoruba but ALL of them are from that tribe. The last Hausa man to be jailed outside Nigeria for a major crime is Abdulmutallab.

As I expected, you have nothing to show that we are depending on you. You said it yourself. There is an ONGOING project (meaning that we haven't even started "depending" on you yet). Mention just one thing that the north is currently benefitting from the southeast Sir!

About the gas, in case you are not aware, it is currently just polluting your region and being wasted in the atmosphere. Its main use for us would be electricity and if you decide to block it, we have other means (especially solar and hydro) to power our region.

Take it or leave it, you have nothing to offer Northern Nigeria. Just like you, we are simply leeching on Niger Delta oil and the earlier your shallow brain realizes that, the better for you. In fact I believe Kano, Kaduna and Katsina alone generate more IGR than your entire region. Go and Check. In terms of FDI, no southeastern state can compare to Kaduna. Again, go and educate yourself.

The major contribution is Boko haram, ISWAP, killer herdsmen and terrorism

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by EMMY76: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2020
abduljabbar4:

So you don't even know that imo and abia states are also part of the the so called niger delta states many Igbo speaking communities in rivers and delta states also have huge oil and gas deposits which ur evil wicked leaders politically divided from their real brothers in the SE after the biafran war and called them SS which is not even known to geography.
You people remains the real parasites in nigeria u absolutely have nothing to contribute to the progress and well-being of this country except terrorism.
If truly u northerners are not really benefitting anything from igboland ur dumb evil leaders should accept the mental challenge of at least restructuring nigeria not to talk of disintegration.
The truth is that u core northerners are hiding under the covers of one unitary nigeria to loot the natural and human resources from the whole south and the middle belt the whole world knows this except u quota system educated almajiris.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by RESTMOUTH99(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2020
kingzizzy:

In other words, it is better for IPOB to employ clandestine tactics and kill as many people as possible rather be open and transparent through public protest? This is how Nigeria creates terrorism. This what the security forces did when Dikko Yusuf was leading unarmed Boko haram. They went in there and killed him and his followers. Shekau took over and took up arms and Nigeria had been fighting for 10 years at the cost of hundreds of billions of Naira that could have been used for other things, thousands of lives lost and millions in IDP camps. All for what? The heavy handed and unnecessary use of force by the Nigerian security agencies

Now you Nigerians want to repeat the same thing with IPOB.

What I believe is that you Northerners are hoping that the East will turn into your war ravaged, poverty infested, terrorist prone North. It wont happen
Your idea could be one of reserved options
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2020
EMMY76:

So you don't even know that imo and abia states are also part of the the so called niger delta states many Igbo speaking communities in rivers and delta states also have huge oil and gas deposits which ur evil wicked leaders politically divided from their real brothers in the SE after the biafran war and called them SS which is not even known to geography.
You people remains the real parasites in nigeria u absolutely have nothing to contribute to the progress and well-being of this country except terrorism.
If truly u northerners are not really benefitting anything from igboland ur dumb evil leaders should accept the mental challenge of at least restructuring nigeria not to talk of disintegration.
The truth is that u core northerners are hiding under the covers of one unitary nigeria to loot the natural and human resources from the whole south and the middle belt the whole world knows this except u quota system educated almajiris.

I wonder where you get your information from. The oil in those southeastern states cannot even power the states in which they are found. In case you are not aware, almost all southwestern states have oil but the quantity is what matters. Now you want to start your attache by force tactic! The so-called Igbo areas in the Niger-delta have repeatedly rejected you for decades cheesy awon land grabbers

Tell us what you are contributing and stop chest beating! You people are the ambassadors of crime in Nigeria and even in foreign lands, Nigerians are seen as fraudsters and drug traffickers because of the DNA in the cursed Ipobian blood. That's why I don't pity them when South Africans crush their fucking skulls.

I challenge you to mention the senators in the southeast that have brought the idea of restructuring at the senate. You people just talk like typical brainless donkeys. It's the same way that you keep telling us to give you biafra as if we have the power to do that! What are your senators meant to do? If you are too weak and useless to tell your representatives to represent you, then the joke is on you.

I agree that the north is being parasitic to the NATURAL resources located in the Niger Delta. I also agree that the north is benefitting from the seaport in Lagos (SW) and the oil in Ondo. But I challenge you to tell me how the north is reliant on the middle belt( a northern region for that matter grin) and the southeast.

In fact, the NorthWest can boast of its agricultural process and FDIs. What can the southeast boast about other than its genetically-acquired crime instincts? What does the Southeast have? Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by EMMY76: 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I wonder where you get your information from. The oil in those southeastern states cannot even power the states in which they are found. In case you are not aware, almost all southwestern states have oil but the quantity is what matters. Now you want to start your attache by force tactic! The so-called Igbo areas in the Niger-delta have repeatedly rejected you for decades cheesy awon land grabbers

Tell us what you are contributing and stop chest beating! You people are the ambassadors of crime in Nigeria and even in foreign lands, Nigerians are seen as fraudsters and drug traffickers because of the DNA in the cursed Ipobian blood. That's why I don't pity them when South Africans crush their fucking skulls.

I challenge you to mention the senators in the southeast that have brought the idea of restructuring at the senate. You people just talk like typical brainless donkeys. It's the same way that you keep telling us to give you biafra as if we have the power to do that! What are your senators meant to do? If you are too weak and useless to tell your representatives to represent you, then the joke is on you.

I agree that the north is being parasitic to the NATURAL resources located in the Niger Delta. I also agree that the north is benefitting from the seaport in Lagos (SW) and the oil in Ondo. But I challenge you to tell me how the north is reliant on the middle belt( a northern region for that matter grin) and the southeast.

In fact, the NorthWest can boast of its agricultural process and FDIs. What can the southeast boast about other than its genetically-acquired crime instincts? What does the Southeast have? Lol

The only igbo speaking ethnic group in the SS that are denying their Igbo heritage due to years of brainswashing from the nigerian state are the ikwerres and it's not even all of them people like rotimi amaechi from same ikwerri have publicly told the world and haters like u that he is a proud Igbo man. So no amount of propaganda and hate can curse and divide the igbo nation that God in his infinite wisdom have blessed with enormous human and natural resources.

More than 90% of individuals that have made name outside nigeria in sports, academics, business, technology etc are all from Igbo race and other tribes from the south and the middle belt. Mention the names from ur cursed barbaric hausa/fulanis race that have brought anything of value outside this country apart from islamic terrorism and barbarism that the whole world knows u people very well for. Currently u wicked northerners holds the record for the number one and number two deadliest terrorist organization in the world which are bokoharam and the fulaniherdsmen but ipob which u quota system educated almajiris have branded as terrorists in nigeria are well recognized in the world and allowed to protest in the streets of advanced civilized countries.

Can ur bokoharam and fulaniherdsmen brothers hold protests and rallies in the UK, US, Switzerland etc?

On the issue of restructuring if truly u brain dead northern parasites are not really scared to death of restructuring and staying on ur own why then did ur evil greedy leaders reneged and refused to implement the 2014 gej's confab document which ur leaders agreed upon which would have restructured nigeria and made it a better place to live in for everyone?
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by abduljabbar4(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
EMMY76:

The only igbo speaking ethnic group in the SS that are denying their Igbo heritage due to years of brainswashing from the nigerian state are the ikwerres and it's not even all of them people like rotimi amaechi from same ikwerri have publicly told the world and haters like u that he is a proud Igbo man. So no amount of propaganda and hate can curse and divide the igbo nation that God in his infinite wisdom have blessed with enormous human and natural resources.

More than 90% of individuals that have made name outside nigeria in sports, academics, business, technology etc are all from Igbo race and other tribes from the south and the middle belt. Mention the names from ur cursed barbaric hausa/fulanis race that have brought anything of value outside this country apart from islamic terrorism and barbarism that the whole world knows u people very well for. Currently u wicked northerners holds the record for the number one and number two deadliest terrorist organization in the world which are bokoharam and the fulaniherdsmen but ipob which u quota system educated almajiris have branded as terrorists in nigeria are well recognized in the world and allowed to protest in the streets of advanced civilized countries.

Can ur bokoharam and fulaniherdsmen brothers hold protests and rallies in the UK, US, Switzerland etc?

On the issue of restructuring if truly u brain dead northern parasites are not really scared to death of restructuring and staying on ur own why then did ur evil greedy leaders reneged and refused to implement the 2014 gej's confab document which ur leaders agreed upon which would have restructured nigeria and made it a better place to live in for everyone?

Amaechi is a politician, and politicians can say and do anything to boost their popularity. (Look at how Buhari, Atiku, and Jonathan used different attires during their campaign). Do you have any proof that the government is using propaganda to brainwash them? Governments come and go, but the Ikwerres and others have been denying you people since the 1960s. The only person trying to bring propaganda is you. Thousands of threads have been created on nairaland to debate on this issue and you people lost in almost all of them.

Again, you are ranting like a typical brain-dead ipobian bastard. Our people don't travel. We stay here and create jobs. Of all the "achievements" you criminals have made, mention one individual that is employing half as much people as Dangote (who never bothered to travel). Just go to any embassy and see things for yourself. Northerners don't migrate to other places. We only travel, do what took us there and come back unlike your criminal brothers that go abroad for a mastards degree that could last for a life time. I have never seen a situation whereby a northerner is kicked out of a country for violating his Visa. Can you say the same about your people?

Also, the crimes you people commit dwarfs whatever miniscule achievements you people make in foreign lands. Ghana, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, UAE, USA, UK, Canada, France, India, Pakistan, etc all have EXCLUSIVELY NEGATIVE things to say about you. Your people have been CURSED with a penchant for prostitution, Fraud and Drug pushing.

Apart from Abdul Mutallab, no other northerner has ever been jailed for terrorism so I wonder what you mean by saying we are exporting terrorism. Mention any country in the world and I will show you a yeestern developer languishing in its jail. The average ipob man dies in prison. It is a fact.

Fool, are you talking about the assholes that attacked Ekweremadu in Germany? Of course, the terrorist organization ipob has to respect itself in other countries else their ugly criminal asses would be jailed unlike here where you carry sticks and swords. Thankfully, DSS is always here to send you people to meet Hoe-jukwu in hell whenever you misbehave.

You have still not told me what the SE contributes to the coffers of this nation. Useless dumb chest beaterscheesy
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
kingzizzy:

[b]This is democracy for crying out loud. The duty of the police is to arrest and prosecute not to kill.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/ipob-police-clash-why-didnt-police-invite-army-air-force-over-killer-herdsmen-ohanaeze-scribe-asks/amp/

I am glad everyone is condemning the killings
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by EMMY76: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Amaechi is a politician, and politicians can say and do anything to boost their popularity. (Look at how Buhari, Atiku, and Jonathan used different attires during their campaign). Do you have any proof that the government is using propaganda to brainwash them? Governments come and go, but the Ikwerres and others have been denying you people since the 1960s. The only person trying to bring propaganda is you. Thousands of threads have been created on nairaland to debate on this issue and you people lost in almost all of them.

Again, you are ranting like a typical brain-dead ipobian bastard. Our people don't travel. We stay here and create jobs. Of all the "achievements" you criminals have made, mention one individual that is employing half as much people as Dangote (who never bothered to travel). Just go to any embassy and see things for yourself. Northerners don't migrate to other places. We only travel, do what took us there and come back unlike your criminal brothers that go abroad for a mastards degree that could last for a life time. I have never seen a situation whereby a northerner is kicked out of a country for violating his Visa. Can you say the same about your people?

Also, the crimes you people commit dwarfs whatever miniscule achievements you people make in foreign lands. Ghana, South Africa, Zambia, Tanzania, UAE, USA, UK, Canada, France, India, Pakistan, etc all have EXCLUSIVELY NEGATIVE things to say about you. Your people have been CURSED with a penchant for prostitution, Fraud and Drug pushing.

Apart from Abdul Mutallab, no other northerner has ever been jailed for terrorism so I wonder what you mean by saying we are exporting terrorism. Mention any country in the world and I will show you a yeestern developer languishing in its jail. The average ipob man dies in prison. It is a fact.

Fool, are you talking about the assholes that attacked Ekweremadu in Germany? Of course, the terrorist organization ipob has to respect itself in other countries else their ugly criminal asses would be jailed unlike here where you carry sticks and swords. Thankfully, DSS is always here to send you people to meet Hoe-jukwu in hell whenever you misbehave.

You have still not told me what the SE contributes to the coffers of this nation. Useless dumb chest beaterscheesy

It's really very strange that you people will still prefer to go to war to keep the same prostitutes and criminals anytime they decides to leave ur islamic one nigeria for u bloodthirsty terrorists does that not make u lots shameless hipocrites?
Dangote and all ur rich northern brothers became very rich due to federal
monopoly and free easy access to the natural resources from igboland and other ethnic groups in the SS u ingrates and sadists are supposed to be eternally grateful to us for saving ur miserable lives from dieing from extreme poverty and underdevelopment.
One thing I can assure u parasites the biafra u so dread and fear will surely become a reality sooner than expected and there is absolutely nothing u born terrorists and sadists can be able to do about it when the time comes. Thank God the middle belt, ss and the sw u lots have always been relying upon to fight the blessed Igbo nation to keep ur one nigeria are now becoming very wise they now understands ur taqqiya very well so u people should keep living and enjoying ur temporary utopian islamic paradise while it lasts am done with u mr almajiri.cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by orisa37: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
why-didnt-police-invite-army-air-force-over-killer-herdsmen-ohanaeze-scribe-asks

BH-BOKOHARAM IS MAFH-MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

BUHARI IS C-N-C.
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by Danzakidakura(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Wee you keep kwayet there? Useless clownish Ohaneze
I hope you will call your mother and father clownish ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by achierosion(m): 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Wee you keep kwayet there? Useless clownish Ohaneze
keep rejoicing for the death of the innocent, one-day it shall be ur turn. Amen
Re: IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze by achierosion(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
abduljabbar4:
The group of old piggy clowns need to do more research. The army and police do attack the herdsmen when they strike but how do you expect them to handle people that employ guerrilla tactics?

If the herdsmen would start organizing rallies and moving with their flags just like Ipob pigs, they would be attacked.

oHAMASeze should use that energy to warn their useless youths not to attack security officers with sticks if they don't want to face bullets
Another loosed Canon, do I blame u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

South East Don't Have Any Railway Line And Amaechi Is Connecting Niger ? / Breaking!!!! Kemi Olunloyo Apologize To Nmandi Kanu And Ipob. / IPOB Sit At Home What Was Achieved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.