Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada (54760 Views)

Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu / Buhari Congratulates Kaycee Madu On His Appointment As Minister In Canada / Kelechi (Kaycee) Madu Wins Election In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Kinikini: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am certain he would give a sterling performance and discharge his duties as he has promised. Bring the same man to Nigeria, he will be cutting dirty deals like Abu Malam and his predecessors. Even the "MOG" , DGOs, would rather challenge our laws whereas they comply with the same regulations abroad. We blame everyone but our self for all the wrongs in the country.

It's a sick country.

Modarun:
Kaycee Madu named new justice minister and solicitor general in Alberta!

Premier Jason Kenney announces lawyer and Edmonton MLA Kaycee Madu is Alberta’s new justice minister and solicitor general during a cabinet shuffle on Tuesday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KayceeMaduYEG/status/1298365002366164992
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by gbishman: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
Canada what a country, Nigeria rather than seek for proficiency, effectiveness and diligence you will prefer tribalism over all this qualities. Good luck my brother God bless you with wisdom in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by emmabest2000(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mastakija:
chaii
i tot u were a responsible sombori
And you got disappointed after reading his Damnnnn comment

Lol .. this is how many of you pastor worshippers will feel disappoint on the last day when you see your so called MOD inside hell fire � grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by galaxyking0205: 1:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
But here in Nigeria, a man from Kano can not become a Councillor in Enugu, a man from Enugu can not become a Councillor in Oyo, I man from Oyo can not become a Councillor in Kano.
Where did we get it wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Freelane33(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Congrats
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by InvertedHammer: 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
/
Try this in little Lagos and some people will start threatening with lagoon.

grin grin
/

2 Likes

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
younglekky19:

How do you justify politicians who steal public funds?

People most times steal to keep up with a standard of living.. most even to keep up with the basic standard of living.

If there could be a good spread that fits into the lowest minimum wage, a lot of people wont need to steal.

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by anonimi: 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Sir!

Africa Amaka!!

Nigeria Amaka!!

Igbo Amaka!!!

To GOD Almighty be the Glory

Africa, Nigeria and Igbo can’t be amaka without any of the things that Canadians take for granted.
How did you find it reasonable to say that sef

2 Likes

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
One question that needs one million answer why is it that Nigerians living in diaspora are performing BETTER than the people in Nigeria
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by NkemChukwudi: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mchenryfreeman:
God will continue to bless the greatest tribe in Africa igbo. I can proudly say this igbo amaka!!

I will believe the greatest tribe ish... when your people develop and return to Igboland. And vamoose from Lagos State! angry angry
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
If he were to be in Nigeria,

He will probably be on the village dragging lands

Nigeria has been killing destinies since 2015
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by anonimi: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Commonsense99:
cheesy
When I saw the title I knew it would be a Biafran.
Its always easy to call him a Nigg@ arean because he didn't commit any crime.

Mchenryfreeman:
God will continue to bless the greatest tribe in Africa igbo. I can proudly say this igbo amaka!!

Since when did Canada become part of Biafra or Igbo land?
Why do we blacks like to reap what we have not sown?
What is it about us that can’t make our own place as good if there is anything amaka in us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Redhot111(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
There in most developed countries of the world, they get square pegs for square holes and round ones for round ones. But here in my country, all our leaders both past and present do is to try forcing the largest squares into the smallest rounds and by implication they force their square greed over the round interest of the masses by using the masses against the masses.

Anyway congrats to who deserves it. Respect to the appointed and the appointer

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Bluntemperor: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
xstyle:
Nigerians doing great things all over the world except here in Nigeria

Welcome our New Justice!
God bless Justice Madu,Alberta in Canada.
Pleases,let justice be fair,just and equitable there.For example,a case from National Industrial Court,where a company established that everyone having a Case must go through the established Staff Disciplinary Committee.Then suddenly,a man was punished by not allowing him/her to go through the same Disciplinary Committee as others -no evidence verbal or written-was never invited by the Coy Staff Disciplinary Committee or called by Phone or any written invitation by Committee- ie the Disciplinary Committee never met on this matter,yet a Judge saw it,ignored such a Serious Omission and gave judgement in favour of company! Nigeria eh!!! What a Country!
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by friday2011(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mastakija:
chaii

And what does the statement mean?

2 Likes

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by dalato(m): 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Am happy for him, an established politician in canada, a born Nigerian and an Igbo Man, his tenure expires 25/8/2020 and succeeded by *Tracy Allard* on 25/8/2020 check it out https://www.alberta.ca/minister-of-municipal-affairs.aspx. More height to our out-gone Hon.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by joepepsy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
Evans the kidnapper is from Ekiti I guess?
Commonsense99:
cheesy
When I saw the title I knew it would be a Biafran.
Its always easy to call him a Nigg@ arean because he didn't commit any crime.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Tochi3(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
imhotep:

Where is helinues?

Cc lzaa bambambiglo
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mastakija:
chaii
Him true colour most comut once you look pass the religion façade.
Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
The Canadians are not busy saying, he is ibo, he must be hausa, ó no....... It is our turn from the Yoruba race...........

Nigerians, a bunch of racist, masquerading as tribalist...........

3 Likes

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by djon78(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
2018PROFSUNDAY:
One question that needs one million answer why is it that Nigerians living in diaspora are performing BETTER than the people in Nigeria

because in diaspora there are already structures and systems already in place
More like good foundation
So immigrants can easily build and add value to the existing foundation

And the countries that have these structures best are the western Caucasian countries
They have the best living standard
The world has ever known
That's why they are attracting the best of skilled immigrants to there nations
Which ensures that there future remains bright

In spite what countries in other parts of the world does
The Caucasian nations will still be ahead for the next 200 years to come
Because they understand human rights, rule of law and respect for the dignity of man

But Nigeria is a different case
And unless change comes
Younger generations are coming up
Challenging the status quo
The seams will no longer hold

The best thing Nigeria to ensure a real visionary uniting leader is elected in the near future maximum next ten years
If not nature will take its course

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by AmazingELixir: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And on this platform we saw the most tribalIst wastelanders in the whole universe threatening fire and brimstone just because an ipobian married to their brother was given a federal appointment on the husband's state slot.

Issorite.

1 Like

Re: Kaycee Madu Appointed Justice Minister In Canada by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lexusgs430:
The Canadians are not busy saying, he is ibo, he must be hausa, ó no....... It is our turn from the Yoruba race...........

Nigeria, a bunch of racist, masquerading as tribalist...........
You can't compare race and tribe dude, there are over 370 tribes in Nigeria.

No place start off as peaceful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke, Undergoing Breast Cancer Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.