Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

How To Set Up Your Linked Account Via Resume/ Business Account/ Cv - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / How To Set Up Your Linked Account Via Resume/ Business Account/ Cv (141 Views)

Am I Wasting Time Re-writing CV Or Wait For Connect, Luck Or Grace? / Boost Your CV With Bsc,Msc Or Phd Programmes! / Help!!! How Do I Create My CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Your Linked Account Via Resume/ Business Account/ Cv by Stileswills(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
[center]Do you have a linked account and don't know how to go about it or you have and your not setting it up the right way via resume and cv [/center]

_*Alright you have a LinkedIn profile, everything is set up, yet you’re having trouble getting clients.*_

*_Take a look at your connections and ask yourself, how many of these professionals have I actually interacted with after connecting with them? Many believe LinkedIn is all about pressing the connect button, but this is only part of the process, the key is to actively connect with other LinkedIn members._*

*_You might be wondering how to actively connect with Linkedin members. In this post, we’ll cover what this process looks like while answering the following questions:_*

*1) How can I make my LinkedIn profile look professional?*

*2) Are there other ways to engage with LinkedIn members without cold pitching?*

*3) How do I get more involved in the LinkedIn community?*

*4) How do I actively connect with LinkedIn professionals?*

*Visit Now To Learn More On Steps To Take*

https://onlinelegitbusinessespro..com/2020/08/how-to-get-more-clients-using-linkedin.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Roadmap To Cognitive Excellence / Now Is Your Best Time To Plant Your ICAN Lecture Tree / Do You Want To Build The Best Customer Service Team?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.