Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression (9110 Views)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Rihanna Is A Savage, Look At Her Facial Expression Tho ���� / Vandora's Facial Expression After Cee-C Revealed Alex & Tobi Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2020
Kaavia James Union Wade (born November 7, 2018) is the daughter of National Basketball Association (NBA) superstar Dwyane Wade and actress Gabrielle Union. Kaavia James Union Wade is a very young baby who has been viral since the day she was born, and because of her facial expression she has been tagged as the world's most unhappy baby. At least 95 per cent of her pictures still look sad. She is the daughter of Gabriel Union, a US actress and activist.

Gabrielle Monique Union Wade is an actress, voice artist, activist and author from the United States. Since landing supporting roles in teenage comedy films She's All That and 10 Things I Hate About You, she started her career in the 1990's, appearing on television sitcoms. Her breakthrough role was in the film Bring It On in 2000.

Gabrielle Union was born in Omaha, Nebraska, Theresa 's father (née Glass), a telephone company manager and social worker, and the military sergeant Sylvester E. Union. She had been born Roman Catholic. She was taught during her childhood to be "an independent woman standing on my own two feet and that's the path I want to follow." According to Union, her mother encouraged her to get a "world outlook" and took her to a gay pride parade at the age of eight when the family moved to Pleasanton, California, where she attended Foothill High School.
Kaavia James Union Wade has been the star for a very long time in many memes and funny pictures circulating online and she got a lot of fans because of that. Find out some of her beautiful pictures and her sad face in each of her videos. It's absolutely funny.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by dangermouse(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
She was not born in Nigeria. She has no right to that title...

27 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
More

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by samincredible44(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2020
she is always looking like she has the whole world problems on her shoulder

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by teejaymiquel(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2020
This one still dey learn
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2020
More pics

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by mamotalk: 11:21am On Aug 26, 2020
she's a future military general. no time for frivolity.

24 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by chatinent: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2020
E never talk wetin dey worry am.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by robinso01(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2020
I used to think that she's Nigerian, maybe that's why she always do her face like that, like frowning for being Nigerian. But she ain't Nigerian, what is she now doing face like that for?

12 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Birdeyeview: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2020
She's so gorgeous even with her straight mean looks

10 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Now this is funny grin grin

23 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Millimann: 11:48am On Aug 26, 2020
I wonder how her face would be if she was from a suffer-head country.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 11:57am On Aug 26, 2020
dangermouse:
He was not born in Nigeria. He has no right to that title
it's a she not He
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Ugaboy: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2020
You never meet face of nigerian at ikotun, oshodi, super, iyana ipaja, cele, during sunny afternoon, u will know, that face they learn work for where naija faces dey
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
You never meet face nigerian at ikotun, oshodi, super, iyana ipaja, cele, during sunny afternoon, u will know, that face they learn work for where naija faces dey
it's true but this one her parents are celebrities that's what make her viral
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Ugaboy: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
dangermouse:
He was not born in Nigeria. He has no right to that title
u mean, u as a nigeria u are entitle to sadness

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
noooo.. but is the way people viewed her facial expressions that Made them think she's sad... as I am now I'm always sad most times when I'm indoor but when I'm out people may think that I'm playing my life around cus i do funny things..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ugaboy:
Dude, this country is very HARD, you won't understand until you go to a developed country. So what you wrote is a little bit correct.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nicepoker(m): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
very mean face.
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by gammarays(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Meme facial expressions
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by fati2001(m): 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
she looks like kulture.
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by dollytino4real(f): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
so she is hu manbeing?
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by shamsin6300(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
90% of her pictures can be used as MEMES grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
dollytino4real:
so she is hu manbeing?
see question

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by UnknownJr: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
The baby no dey too smile.

Na only once I don see 1 of her picture wey she dey smile.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Rickmann: 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nelly4you:
Kaavia James Union Wade (born November 7, 2018) is the daughter of National Basketball Association (NBA) superstar Dwyane Wade and actress Gabrielle Union. Kaavia James Union Wade is a very young baby who has been viral since the day she was born, and because of her facial expression she has been tagged as the world's most unhappy baby. At least 95 per cent of her pictures still look sad. She is the daughter of Gabriel Union, a US actress and activist.

Gabrielle Monique Union Wade is an actress, voice artist, activist and author from the United States. Since landing supporting roles in teenage comedy films She's All That and 10 Things I Hate About You, she started her career in the 1990's, appearing on television sitcoms. Her breakthrough role was in the film Bring It On in 2000.

Gabrielle Union was born in Omaha, Nebraska, Theresa 's father (née Glass), a telephone company manager and social worker, and the military sergeant Sylvester E. Union. She had been born Roman Catholic. She was taught during her childhood to be "an independent woman standing on my own two feet and that's the path I want to follow." According to Union, her mother encouraged her to get a "world outlook" and took her to a gay pride parade at the age of eight when the family moved to Pleasanton, California, where she attended Foothill High School.
Kaavia James Union Wade has been the star for a very long time in many memes and funny pictures circulating online and she got a lot of fans because of that. Find out some of her beautiful pictures and her sad face in each of her videos. It's absolutely funny.

Wow...didnt know Gabrielle union had a daughter. So adorable even with the mean look grin
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Rickmann: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Millimann:
I wonder how her face would be if she was from a suffer-head country.

Like Naija grin
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by bethelofficial: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Check it out!!!

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Kondomatic(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
shamsin6300:
90% of her pictures can be used as MEMES grin
especially this one

6 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by shamsin6300(m): 3:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
especially this one

Especially when 8-2 shock u
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by bigjackass: 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
So na all these memes be this grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Aids---ogogo / Pictures: Osita Iheme, Chinedu Ikedieze & Wife At Father's Burial Today / Serena Williams And Her Dangerous Curves Hit The Beach(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.