Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression (9104 Views)

Police Arrest Josh Wade, Empress Njamah’s Ex-Fiancé / Rihanna Is A Savage, Look At Her Facial Expression Tho ���� / Vandora's Facial Expression After Cee-C Revealed Alex & Tobi Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by ninodaniel(m): 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
She no b Nigerian her face cm b like this.. If na somewhere around ezaa mgbo for ebonyi state dey born am, her look for worse sef
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by wonseun(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
dis One is Strong... #sadface
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Aladdin1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Its like she reincarnated from one bastard angry old woman that had scores to settle before she died.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by tutudesz: 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kondomatic:
especially this one
After hearing you are the most unhappy baby in the world angry

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Ugaboy: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
OJay360:
Dude, this country is very HARD, you won't understand until you go to a developed country. So what you wrote is a little bit correct.
everyone face is sad though
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
The Wades just born some kind pikin sha!

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
bigjackass:
So na all these memes be this grin
nah Dem ooo kikikki
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
bigjackass:
So na all these memes be this grin
weird child
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Exjoker(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
Wow! New whatsapp Memes and stickers loading!!!
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
Exjoker:
Wow! New whatsapp Memes and stickers loading!!!
me I have done same
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Kingnelson9: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
The baby is cute,why describing her as the world most unhappy baby? Who are you to declare that?Pls remuv those words.
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
('.')
<((>
_/\_
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:20am On Aug 27, 2020
And she get fine mama o
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Kingslaw(m): 2:22am On Aug 27, 2020
What are her problem?
Parents are doing well and you are not from Nigeria!
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:32am On Aug 27, 2020
Nelly4you so that baby's Look is that of Unhappiness, is that not more of being sassy or Scornful, mtchewww SMH
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Eazie351(m): 5:46am On Aug 27, 2020
this one don take life too serious from birth
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Munieer(m): 6:00am On Aug 27, 2020
Mmmmm Watin she see
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by kalvoken(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2020
Ugaboy:
You never meet face of nigerian at ikotun, oshodi, super, iyana ipaja, cele, during sunny afternoon, u will know, that face they learn work for where naija faces dey

You are just learner. Money doesn't equal happiness. It will surprise 5to know that those kids in VI or lekki may never be half happy as those in the areas you mentioned.

Do you know how happy it is to eat sand, as a kid? What of running a motorcycle tire? Ever experienced bathing while it rained, like natural shower. grin

What's my. Point? Though that is never the bestlife anyone would wish for any kid, but yet you see them derive so much joy over little things. Imagine, the girl up there who sleeps and wake in cbn, yet she doesn't look happy, facially.

Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Nelly4you so that baby's Look is that of Unhappiness, is that not more of being sassy or Scornful, mtchewww SMH
brother, how do you bold my name. pls teach me how to
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by FlordFlorez(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2020
grin

All I see is meme

grin
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by offset67(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Hood baby
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2020
FlordFlorez:
grin

All I see is meme
grin
she's real
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by dollytino4real(f): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nelly4you:

see question
pls I tout it was just computerized doll b4 now
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
dollytino4real:
pls I tout it was just computerized doll b4 now
real human baby come be computerized doll aunty fear God nah
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by dollytino4real(f): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nelly4you:

real human baby come be computerized doll aunty fear God nah
i now know beta thanks
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
nah so
Re: Meet Kaavia Wade, "World Most Unhappy Baby" Because Of Her Facial Expression by Nelly4you: 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
grin

All I see is meme

grin
u no lie o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uti Nwanchukwu Holds Traditional Wedding?! (photos) / I Don’t Have Aids---ogogo / Actor, Osita Iheme-pawpaw Says His Height Doesn't Matter, As He's Ready To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.