Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,630 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out (34208 Views)

See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / MSG: Kano Residents Resort To Chinese ‘White Maggi’ Without NAFDAC Approval / See 200 Naira Tomatoes In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by stormborn28(m): 12:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ever heard of behavioural sciences
in the mist of scarcity, check up the behavior of animals... It is a natural instinct
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2020
stormborn28:
in the mist of scarcity, check up the behavior of animals... It is a natural instinct
Humans are not animals. We have the capacity for thoughts and choices not just instincts. That said, rice is a staple and not a singular commodity. It has substitutes. It's simply obeying the law of demand and supply
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by stormborn28(m): 12:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Humans are not animals. We have the capacity for thoughts and choices not just instincts. That said, rice is a staple and not a singular commodity. It has substitutes. It's simply obeying the law of demand and supply
are other food prices getting better
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Arrewa:
Daily trust with their fake news again!

Please stop peddling fake news!

Rice is very affordable in Kano a friend bought bags of rice just yesterday each for N9300 for his wife tuwon shinkafa Bussiness which he used to buy not less than 10 bags for her every two weeks. How can rice become unaffordable just overnight?

This is kind of news that hit the front page within a blink of an eye.

The prize is high but still very affordable to people of Kano state!

I opened a thread on this few days ago seekin advice on the cheapest market or place to buy rice from in Nigeria..Pls could u advice/educate me on dat if u hav an idea or link me 2 ur friend who's in d business?
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Arrewa: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2020
DjRicky:

I opened a thread on this few days ago seekin advice on the cheapest market or place to buy rice from in Nigeria..Pls could u advice/educate me on dat if u hav an idea or link me 2 ur friend who's in d business?
the cheapest place to buy rice is from Kebbi and Kano state.
I'm not into the business

If you're ready let me know I will tell you how to come to kano and Buy your goods and take them to to any location of your choice. We have rice markets here.

Don't send anyone you don't know your money... I can guide you on how to come here and buy your goods by yourself.
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:50am On Aug 27, 2020
stormborn28:
are other food prices getting better
That's the main point. Nigeria does not have food security. Most of our staples like maize, yam, cassava, beans are seasonal. Rice is about to join too. So if Nigerians have not taken to cannibalism due to scarcity of those foods, I don't see how rice will be an exception.
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 27, 2020
Arrewa:
the cheapest place to buy rice is from Kebbi and Kano state.
I'm not into the business

If you're ready let me know I will tell you how to come to kano and Buy your goods and take them to to any location of your choice. We have rice markets here.

Don't send anyone you don't know your money... I can guide you on how to come here and buy your goods by yourself.

Thanks alot..I'm following u here nw so I can easily reach u wen eva in fully prepared,perhaps next month..
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Arrewa: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2020
DjRicky:

Thanks alot..I'm following u here nw so I can easily reach u wen eva in fully prepared,perhaps next month..
alright
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by judondasylva(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2020
You guys asked for next level now the next level is here nobody should complain o. You guys called it rice revolution. I remember 2015 before this evil regime that we buy a bag of rice 6k but now rice is too expensive for a common man to buy and funny enough those foolish common man put us in this mess by voting this evil regime
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by NairaMaster1(m): 8:23am On Aug 27, 2020
Sai Buhari

Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by stormborn28(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's the main point. Nigeria does not have food security. Most of our staples like maize, yam, cassava, beans are seasonal. Rice is about to join too. So if Nigerians have not taken to cannibalism due to scarcity of those foods, I don't see how rice will be an exception.
listen and listen well... The living standard is getting worse. A reasonable government would have seen it as emergency but it is not the case of Nigeria... A time will come if things don't change people will go to police station with mere sticks and whatever and start attacking government institution because they would no longer care about death and the aftermath event won't be imaginable.. In the 70s ,80s you can hardly find a Nigerian that will contemplate suicide but now what is the situation... It tells you we are drifting towards a disaster.. It is only the intelligent one that sees and know this
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by luvyaself95(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2020
Now i believe Nigeria is never a better country is never going to be lipsrsealed
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Coolgent(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Gullibles APC followers.
Who care!
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Kachikey(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
I wonder what one would sub for rice even the list local rice the one with much stones is even expensive,, sai baba
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by beylinko02: 12:41pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nwaide01:
Oga you guys should stop defending what's indefensible even here in Gboko the bag of Rice is #20000 note that Gboko is in Benue state. Because you can afford it doesn't mean every else body can, let's tell the government the gospel truth, a painter of rice now is #2000 from #1000 and that of beans is#1000 from #600 so how will the average families survived,put your self in their shoe and quit this useless propaganda of yours.

please Do you stay in Gboko. Benue State. I want to make enquiry about something
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by Nwaide01: 7:18am On Sep 09, 2020
beylinko02:

please Do you stay in Gboko. Benue State. I want to make enquiry about something
yea
Re: Rice Becoming Unaffordable In Kano - Residents Cry Out by beylinko02: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Nwaide01:
yea
please I want to buy honey. Heard its much in gboko. your phone number please

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 4 Disadvantages Of Coca-cola And Pepsi Being Kept Away From U By D Companies / Easter Peppered Chicken Recipe. / Photos: Nigerian Man Wins Spicy Food Challenge In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.