Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu: A Man Who Appears Exactly As My Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu: A Man Who Appears Exactly As My Leader (337 Views)

Atiku Is My Leader, Atiku Is A Unifier, He Believes In One Nigeria- Peter Obi / I’m Yoruba And Tinubu Isn’t My Leader / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu: A Man Who Appears Exactly As My Leader by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Some feedbacks have attributed financial attractions to my writings, and this is very unfortunate. I know that I have confessed severally that I have learnt to love the pursuit of humanitarian services in life, than to give myself up to pursuing wealth.

The other day, I posted the email communication I received from "Ad Sense", a Google platform that pays content owners in order to take the rights of posting adverts on their writings. That electronic mail notified me of my establishment of my "user code", to enable me export my works to them for collaborations.

l just felt I was not ready to attract money to my work, though, I still have my code. Likely, my disattraction to draw financial attention to my writings was an unspoken instruction. I said it openly that I have not received the permission from "source" to attract adverts to my works. My life is more precious to me than all the monies in the world. I dont have respect for money - I love to be "counted in as the brain", more than I love to be "counted in as the bank".

I am therefore permitted, by my "source" to write, and seek avenues for people to read-me-out, and like it is in my partnership with "Opera News Online", I get paid for every reasoning of mine published on the platform: this is different from "attracting adverts" with the gift. When I am allowed to, I have my "code" already. I am a "wordsmith", and I deserve my wages. I give before I take: I will never set myself up to take, because I give.

I risk many things doing this thing I love to do, but do I care? I can perceive the feedbacks I get from my opinions: some, scary, because some people believe that I am paid to write, and feel offended, but should I fear? This is why I "condemn every tongue that rises against me in judgment", everyday!

My life is more precious to me than gold. I embraced this "right of being insulted" when I chose this path, and I also know that I insult others too - this is the fun, but threats...? Nothing, however, will dampen my passion to write, and I will write according to the inspiration I garner and deserve.

Two things, therefore, to note about this leader - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagabàn Borgu - from the shared video:

1. His humble outreach to everyone, even when his "owners", including Senator Chris Ngige, attempted to stop him, and tried to redirect him to his appointed seat. Other politicians, whom I know, would just walk straight, eyes up, using vain waved palms to acknowledge supporters. Tinubu touched almost everyone, big and small in the gathering.

Each time, you see him point his index finger ahead, he insists to the team of protocol officers that that was the direction he would love to go, just to touch as many people as possible.

What does it tell? It tells that the Asiwaju LOVES touching people's lives.

2. Check out the high table, it is near empty. This shows that though his seat is provided at the middle, he is able to understand his sense of protocol, that becsuse the hall is filled to capacity, he does not need to await the majority of dignitaries meant to grace the occasion. He would not mind awaiting others with those waiting and enjoying the bond of fellowship.

What does it show? It shows a man who is at ease in the presence of those who support his cause. He shows he is not a boss but a leader - the National Leader.

While other leaders occupy the political offices that make them politically relevant, it is only Bola Ahmed Tinubu that gives his "National Leader's office" its prominence, because "the office of the national leader" is not available in the APC. What is available is an ordinary member of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, giving relevance to that imaginary political office.

It shows us a man who is bigger than political office holding, but who believes in the "Office" his mission in life provides him the opportunity to serve in, and a man who believes that it is "Only God" who gives political power, and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has won his prize, by paying the price of excellent leadership.

Ini Akpan Morgan writes from Uyo, Nigeria. 08102466347 (Whatsapp text only please). Email: time.subsidaries@gmail.com

Copy and paste link in browser to watch video:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=635491394062847&id=100028059758402

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu: A Man Who Appears Exactly As My Leader by Sirmwill: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Pro Tip
He's never gonna be president

Now back to the matter

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Tell Nigerians To Brace Up For More Fuel Price Increases / Automated Water Kiosks Provide Continuous Water For Malawians / Can This Be The Same Buhari/idiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.