Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Beyonce Is Now White - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Is Now White (5244 Views)

Blue Ivy Is Mini Micheal Jackson For Halloween While Beyonce Is Janet Jackson / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials / I Dont Think Beyonce Is That Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Beyonce Is Now White by bobthebuilder99(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2013
chuquiz: We have boko Haram issues to contend with, NEPA ,unemployment and tons of social problems. Here you all are ,drinking panadol for Beyonce , that has more money and greater longevity. Una dey here ,dey mumu una sef. When her reality and your own no be same...#wasted generation

All those problems, yet you still found the time to click on this thread and comment on it.
Re: Beyonce Is Now White by Leyqute(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2013
chuquiz: We have boko Haram issues to contend with, NEPA ,unemployment and tons of social problems. Here you all are ,drinking panadol for Beyonce , that has more money and greater longevity. Una dey here ,dey mumu una sef. When her reality and your own no be same...#wasted generation
ur fada yanshe! Wot d hell r YOU UR STOOPEED SELF doing to solve d problems? Eediat! *spits* mchewww *spits again*
Re: Beyonce Is Now White by chuquiz(m): 2:51pm On May 21, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

All those problems, yet you still found the time to click on this thread and comment on it.

Look, preoccupy your mind with something worth talking about, a little constructive to your immediate society. I get irked when I see hate comments on Kim ,Lohan etc. This people are 5,500 miles away from you. The glitz and glam of tinsel aren't made for you or me. Your comments will in no way reach them or the American audience. You sef know say I no dey lie..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Jumping And Dancing At Bar Beach Wearing Only Bikini <<Joke>> / I Love Being Naked,for I Was Born Naked – Model Shuga Titi / Dog Bites Model Face During Photoshoot She Needs 40 Stitches (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.