Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car (2690 Views)

Would You Buy This “tokunbo” Toy Car For N75, 000? / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by Elmuhammadi(m): 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am about to buy this Toyota avensis for 700k
Automatic

Pls car gurus should advice me

Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
Automatic

Price it 500k
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by Elmuhammadi(m): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
OcVoice:

Price it 500k

Ok
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by Gospel367: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
I have seem some of this type of car on Jiji within 300 to 400k...700k is too much and can get u Nigerian used Camry 2.1 or something better. Price it well and apart from price, make sure the engine and other parts are functioning properly. You can take it to a car45 office or a good mechanic to run full diagnosis and test on the car before u buy to avoid stories that touch the heart
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by revilomichaels(m): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good car and too pricey.
This is an old car for crying out loud. I can get a beautiful camry 2002 for that price and I won’t fix a thing after buying.

Nna, this is old car. It should be 400k biko

However , it’s a strong car
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Do not buy it.

Reasons

1.) I hate Toyota cars.

2.) The engine has been ringed before.

3.) They have fvcked Olosho inside it severally. I can see it with my spiritual eyes.

4.) The alternator & battery are dead.

5.) Toyotas are armed-robber's magnet.

Advice

1.) Get a Golf 3.

2.) Get a Bmw E46 (Coja)

3.) Get a Mercedes Benz W202 AMG Goddamnit! When your 700k climbs to 3Mil.

Haq Haq Haq Haq Haq! grin

Come on, I'm just fvcking with you. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by AmuDimpka: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Elmuhammadi:
Automatic

wait a minute ....700k for this....where I have been offered muscle 700k v6...just that I am not a Toyota person

.this car is overpriced. highest I would. buy is 350k how much come be direct toks...this 1990s car naaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by AmuDimpka: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2020
Zoharariel:
Do not buy it.

Reasons

1.) I hate Toyota cars.

3.) They have fvcked Olosho inside it severally. I can see it with my spiritual eyes.

Advice

1.) Get a Golf 3.

2.) Get a Bmw E46 (Coja)

you are. mean
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by AmuDimpka: 11:28am On Aug 27, 2020
revilomichaels:
Good car and too pricey.
This is an old car for crying out loud. I can get a beautiful camry 2002 for that price and I won’t fix a thing after buying.

Nna, this is old car. It should be 400k biko

However , it’s a strong car

300 -350k max
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by qwertygeni: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
I feel the car shouldn't go more than 600 max. And at the 600k, it must have a working AC and very clean body. My sincere opinion from recent experience. Good luck on your car shopping.
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by KnightofMoscow: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
This car shouldn't be more than 450k. If you must buy this car, go there with atleast 5 mechanics.
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by fineboynl(m): 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
don't buy. because you came here for advice. but if you must buy that price is way too much. the interior is not neat so if they seller is not selling below 450k forget it.
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by AmuDimpka: 12:31am On Aug 28, 2020
fineboynl:
don't buy. because you came here for advice. but if you must buy that price is way too much. the interior is not neat so if they seller is not selling below 450k forget it.

450k is too much...is this not avensis ...this an old car
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by fineboynl(m): 5:13am On Aug 28, 2020
AmuDimpka:

450k is too much...is this not avensis ...this an old car
things are costly currently
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by proclinician: 8:41am On Aug 28, 2020
Zoharariel:
Do not buy it.

Reasons

1.) I hate Toyota cars.

Advice

1.) Get a Golf 3.

2.) Get a Bmw E46 (Coja)

I'm tempted to say the black man is not an intelligent specie.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by AmuDimpka: 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
fineboynl:
things are costly currently

that is why the car should be cheaper because it was bought when things are cheaper
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by fineboynl(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
AmuDimpka:

that is why the car should be cheaper because it was bought when things are cheaper
it's not done that way. when there is inflation it affects everything as well
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by dokyOloye: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
OcVoice:

Price it 500k
Seconded.
And that na if it was privately used and well maintained.
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by Charly68: 5:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
The car is in the class of corolla,very durable and hardly give trouble if well maintained ,i have the manual type and am really enjoying the ride for over 2 years now. I did nothing much on it apart from changing its tyres and condencer to make the aircon functional.. Go for it if well mainatined

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by AmuDimpka: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2020
fineboynl:
it's not done that way. when there is inflation it affects everything as well
okay...you can buy the car that price or he buy it that price

His money
His car
His issues to face

Bro
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by honda001: 1:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Gospel367:
I have seem some of this type of car on Jiji within 300 to 400k...700k is too much and can get u Nigerian used Camry 2.1 or something better. Price it well and apart from price, make sure the engine and other parts are functioning properly. You can take it to a car45 office or a good mechanic to run full diagnosis and test on the car before u buy to avoid stories that touch the heart
how much do they charged for this
Re: I Need Advice Am About To Buy This Car by seanwilliam(m): 3:59am On Jun 24, 2022
qwertygeni:
I feel the car shouldn't go more than 600 max. And at the 600k, it must have a working AC and very clean body. My sincere opinion from recent experience. Good luck on your car shopping.
hello bro?

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Spices It Up With Evoque Victoria Beckham Edition / My Truck Impounded Today because Of Tinted Permit / Car Keys Duplication And Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.