Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Business Enlightenment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Enlightenment (174 Views)

Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) / Delta, Nexim Bank To Host 2020 South-south Enlightenment Forum / Please Landers..ur Enlightenment Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Enlightenment by muchtalk: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
i need someone to enlighten me on mini importation/exportation business
Re: Business Enlightenment by Aliciadebby: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
[MINI EXPORTATION MASTER CLASS.

Discover How To Export Nigeria made food Items to countries like USA UK,Canada, UAE & Europe.

LEARN THE A-Z OF STARTING A FOOD EXPORT BUSINESS IN NIGERIAN WITH LITTLE OR ZERO CAPITAL.

Do you know that will have over 50 million Nigerians living Abroad.
Do you know that 85% of these Nigerians consume our Nigerian foods on daily basis.
Most times the prefer buying directly from Nigeria Exporters .
Do you know that we have thousands of Nigerian restaurants and shops over there, you can start Exporting food items like catfish, garri, palm oil, grounded melon, ogbonno, bitter leaf, Nigeria spices and lots more to them.
Even If you don't have fund to start you can even start an errand service and get paid for each service.
LETS LOOK AT THE NUMBERS BELOW.
1kg of Egusi is sold for 4$ here in Nigeria but it's sold for $35 in the international commodity market
5 pieces of plaintain is sold for less than 400 naira in Nigeria but is sold for 5000 naira in UAE.
1 litre of red palm oil is sold for 300 naira in Nigeria but it's sold for N2500 in Canada.
Please listen.....
If you can source and shop for dried catfish, palm oil, Egusi, yam flour, bitter leaf and other Nigerian Foodstuffs... We have good news for you..
There is an export market waiting for you..
What you need is a smartphone, Facebook book account or Instagram business account...
Then you are 80% good to go....
FOODSTUFFS EXPORT, IS HIGHLY PROFITABLE.
I know of people making lot of income from this business weekly, those we have trained and others who had been long into it.
This is a great business, i tell you.
YOU CAN START from HOME.
Start Your Own Mini-Exportation Of Agro products like Melon, Dry Fish, Bitterkola, Garri etc to Over 20 Countries Including United State & UK.

BENEFITS:
-- It's simple to send out fast...
-- You can do the business from home.
-- You can start with very minimal fund...
-- It has the tendency to make you 155% return on investment...
Most importantly is....
-- it's majorly the value you add to yourself and to others.
Agro products &FOODITEMS Export offers you a means to several Ends”!
Most Agro products export business does not require you to do the processing as you can buy the process ones and export like it's bought from the processor or dealer ...
All you need do is package it.
If you wish to start exporting your own NIGERIAN MADE products
JOIN OUR ADVANCE EXPORT TRAINING TODAY.

The value of what you will learn from this training is over 50,000 Naira
But you will have it almost free.
Registration fee -- N2,500 only.
The training is starting on September 12th, 2020..
*It's a 3 day training on closed WhatsApp group*
As soon as you register, and send screenshots of payment, you will be added to the WhatsApp group

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE MASTER CLASS...

Pay N2,500 to:

Arinze mercy
Access bank

Send screenshots of payment to 08103855454

For more details call us on 08103855454quote author=muchtalk post=93245548]i need someone to enlighten me on mini importation/exportation business[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Unique Motors Boss Bags ECOWAS Ambassadorship / 8 (eight) Common Export Documents In Nigeria. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.