Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,853 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Our Politicians And The Mentality Of "Do You Know Who I Am" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Politicians And The Mentality Of "Do You Know Who I Am" (174 Views)

Tinubu: We Will Transform Police By Fixing Institutional Mentality Of Officers / Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Politicians And The Mentality Of "Do You Know Who I Am" by Joban2006: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
It is very common nowadays to hear this type of statement "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM " this type of statement comes from low life politicians who are not so intelligent or smart but like to bully people around to make them think they are something
Here is and intelligent reply from former governor of Oyo state Senator Ladoja :

*Between Femi Fani-Kayode and Sen. Rasidi Ladoja Senator (Former Governor of Oyo state)*

LADOJA IS A DULLARD
~Wale Ojo-Lanre
*Venue:* Board Room, Nigerian Tribune
*Mission:* Ladoja Gubernatorial Campaign Media Interaction

Question: Senator Ladoja, you look so dull, drab, unattractive unintelligent, and without colour, do you think a dullard like you can be a reasonable governor of Oyo state where sharper minds have tried unsuccessfully?
The whole hall went into mute session. The late Egbon Bola Alphonso who was one of his campaign coordinators unconsciously uttered 'Haaa Ojo- Lanre '
For a minute, it was a graveyard eerie silence.
Senator Ladoja looked up and smiled
" Ojo - Lanre, thank you for your question. True, I am not a handsome man by my look, I don't labour much before a lady fall for me. You know my wives are cute. Check them out. "
And if you think I am dull and unintelligent, Ojo- Lanre, you are correct but you will agree with me that, Olivet High, Oyo is one of the best secondary schools in Nigeria with a strict form of admission to their schools particularly when you want to join them at Class four, I was the first to be admitted to join at class four because I was so dull and unintelligent.
And also, my being an unintelligent fellow helped me to pass all my subjects with As which forced the Federal Government to buffet me with a FG Scholarship to Belgium to study Petroleum Engineering.'...
" Also, I have used my inattractive to run intercontinental maritime companies successfully since I went into private endeavours"
........... deafening applause for a wise man
I quickly ran to the Computers department to supervise my pages.
Ladoja who toured the Tribune met me at the Computer Section, shook my hand and looked at my face and said
" Ojo - Lanre, I like the way you forced me to blow my trumpet. I respect your style'
..And since that day we have been friends
Background
Exposure
Being brought up properly
Mental health
Native intelligent
Proper education
Values orientation
All matters in the affairs of men
Senator Ladoja is a great man
You can only give what you have
Don't blame Femi Fani Kayode please, to be born well can not be bought.
Copied .

1 Like

Re: Our Politicians And The Mentality Of "Do You Know Who I Am" by phrancys001(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Word, true talk.

(1) (Reply)

-6% Contraction Is Comparatively Good But We Want To Do Better - Osinbajo / Buhari Congratulates Akinwumi Adesina On His Re-election As AFDB President / How Do We Petition The Government To Leave Ecowas And Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.