Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

"The Word (one Nigeria) Is A Scam, We Can't Support Each Other" A Youtuber Cries - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Word (one Nigeria) Is A Scam, We Can't Support Each Other" A Youtuber Cries (174 Views)

"I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out / Let's Support Each Othe - Drop Your Youtube Channel Let's Subscribe To One Anoth / Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Word (one Nigeria) Is A Scam, We Can't Support Each Other" A Youtuber Cries by NobleTv: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
The same people shouting one love, one Nation.
The same people complaining Nigeria is messed up.
The same people who see the poor and wished they had Money to help them.
The same people who lay on there bed at night and imagine all the people they'll help if they were to be the richest man or woman in the world.
The same people who doesn't want people close to them to be poor.
The same people who are ready to help if they are capable.

But look at those people
Casting and chasing away someone who just needs a YouTube subscriber.
Look at them causing and shaming someone who just wants to make it.
Look at them looking down on someone.

It's not like I begged for Money,
It's not like I told you to watch my video,
It's not like I'm telling you to do something that would take you more than a minute to do.

We say we want Love
But where does love start?
It starts from us.
We complain about the government.
But who are the government?
The government is we all.

This is the only way I can ask for help.
This is the only way you can help me.
This is the only way we can create a bond.

By changing the little things around us and then aim at the bigger things tomorrow

My life is different from yours
You might be comfortable, but I'm not
That's why I'm hustler this hard.

I'm lost of words when I see my fellow Nigerians casting me away just because I asked them to subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Let's all reason together and ask ourselves
What exactly will it cost You to click on a subscribe button.
U don't pay to click, it's totally free

Now why mock and cause me if it would just cost you 50kb Of your data just to subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Yes I might be seeking attention, or I might just be looking for someone to pity me.
But be sincere to yourself, isn't that how marketing works.
Of course I'll gain and probably make Money with my YouTube channel.
Yes I know you know what I'm doing.
But why should that stop.
Or is it you don't wish Me success.

We are over 2million in this forum but yet I'd still not get Support.
I'll still not get 1k subscribers by the end of today.

The question is why?

Because you're are saying "how e take concern me" "who your YouTube channel help" right now.
Which is sad
This is something Free
But people find it hard to do as if YouTube will request for Money before they'll subscribe to a channel.
People ask me that I'm looking for subscribers meanwhile my channel is new.
I can only be motivated to post everyday if I know I have people to watch my videos.
It'll lift my spirit.

I'm really sorry if this offends you or makes no sense.
Because we never try to understand something that isn't explained well.

There are people here who are ready to find faults at this thread now
The time you'd use in causing me you would have used it to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Even if this doesn't make sense.
Try to reason with me .
I really feel hurt that we can't support each other.

Please and please again.
Even if you don't do this for the thread.
Do it for The nationality we share

Remember #One_love_One_Mind

Click The l*nk on my signature to subscribe please
Trust me I'll never let you down.

Benefits of subscribing.

Once I get to 10k subscribers.
I'll place airtime at the end of every video I upload and airtime on the description.

I'll educate you on how to create simple videos and edit pictures using just pics art and movie maker.

Cash giveaways every week end to the first person to comment his/her account number on any video uploaded on that faithful day.

And lots more.

All this applies after hitting 10k subscribers

I promise you
I'll try my best to entertain you.

We update you on.

How to - videos
Trending worldwide videos
News videos
Entertainment videos
Comedy videos
Music and lyrics videos
And lots more.

Please share this thread.

The God I serve will never dissapoint You as you didn't dissapoint me.
Thank you so much
Re: "The Word (one Nigeria) Is A Scam, We Can't Support Each Other" A Youtuber Cries by NobleTv: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89 use your church mind and put this on front page
Help me out please
One love
If I succeed I won't forget you oh.
Re: "The Word (one Nigeria) Is A Scam, We Can't Support Each Other" A Youtuber Cries by NobleTv: 6:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lalastical come and help your girl please.
Fp is what I'm asking for and my God will never shame you.
Please
Re: "The Word (one Nigeria) Is A Scam, We Can't Support Each Other" A Youtuber Cries by NobleTv: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
prof800 , Briareos , UjSizzle

Able moderators
Help me out
Re: "The Word (one Nigeria) Is A Scam, We Can't Support Each Other" A Youtuber Cries by Khayceeofficial(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2020
I'll advise you not to seek help from here
YouTubing is no days job...

What you'll get from here are subscribers who wouldn't be interested in your contents and that sends a bad signal to YouTube algorithm and they'll remove those subscribers and you're back to square one

Keep improving on your contents and do more to understand the YouTube algorithm (that's mastering SEO,tags, metadata, and keywords related to your niche)

All the best on your journey!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Memories Of Chadwick Boseman Before Death / Non Refundable / Join The Most Entertaining Whatsapp TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.