Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram (54433 Views)

Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid / Team To Face Nigeria Tomorrow Revealed As Aguero And Caballero Are Both Left Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by BabaO2: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Sterling--------- Aguero ------------- Messi

B. Silva-------- Fernandinho ------ De-bruyne

Alaba --- Laporte ---- Koulibaly ------ Walka

Ederson

Now imagine this mancity team and tell me just one reason why they cannot win champions league?

They are beatable, Messi is almost 34. Moreover, Messi and Aguero hardly pair together. The best bet for him is to look for possibility of linking up with Ronaldo|Neymar at PSG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Skibani: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Alaba has one year left on his contract and he is heavily link with mancity and guardiola who develop him
guardiola develop alaba?..una dey talk some kind things sha..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by frog12: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
AGUERO is always lucky with goals
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Rossonero: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
WriterNig:
Sergio Aguero has removed the No 10 from his Instagram handle, leading to some Manchester City fans suggesting that Lionel Messi is set to join the club.

Aguero has worn the No 10 at City since 2015 but the number is heavily associated with Messi, who has worn it for Barcelona since 2008, while he also wears it for Argentina.

According to reports from RAC1 and TyC Sports, Messi's father Jorge has arrived in Manchester to hold talks over a possible move.

Messi, frustrated after Barcelona failed to win a trophy this season, believes that he can activate a clause which would make him a free agent at the conclusion of a campaign.

Barcelona, however, state that the clause expired in June, and say that Messi's release clause of £630million would have to be paid for him to secure a move elsewhere.

In addition to Aguero, Messi has a strong connection with City manager Pep Guardiola, with whom he enjoyed much success at Barcelona.

City fans took to Twitter to state their belief that Aguero's activity on Instagram means a deal for Messi is likely to happen.

One wrote: 'Sergio Aguero just changed his Instagram username from “kunaguero10” to “kunaguero”. Omg I can’t believe my eyes right now.'

Another added: 'SERGIO AGUERO REMOVED 10 FROM HIS INSTAGRAM USERNAME, LAWD ITS REALLY HAPPENING.'

Meanwhile, another Twitter user wrote: 'Kun Aguero changing his Instagram username from kunaguero10 to kunaguero. Hmmm! what could that mean?.'

Barcelona supporters also commented on Aguero's actions.

One wrote: 'Aguero removes "10" from his instagram username! It's happening.'

Another added: 'Aguero has changed his username from KUNAGUERO10 to KUNAGUERO on Instagram. It's done y'all. Lionel Andres Messi is leaving to Manchester city under pep.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8666915/Manchester-City-fans-convinced-Messi-way-Aguero-removes-No-10-Instagram-handle.html
Sorry to break you heart

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
WriterNig:
Sergio Aguero has removed the No 10 from his Instagram handle, leading to some Manchester City fans suggesting that Lionel Messi is set to join the club.

Aguero has worn the No 10 at City since 2015 but the number is heavily associated with Messi, who has worn it for Barcelona since 2008, while he also wears it for Argentina.

According to reports from RAC1 and TyC Sports, Messi's father Jorge has arrived in Manchester to hold talks over a possible move.

Messi, frustrated after Barcelona failed to win a trophy this season, believes that he can activate a clause which would make him a free agent at the conclusion of a campaign.

Barcelona, however, state that the clause expired in June, and say that Messi's release clause of £630million would have to be paid for him to secure a move elsewhere.

In addition to Aguero, Messi has a strong connection with City manager Pep Guardiola, with whom he enjoyed much success at Barcelona.

City fans took to Twitter to state their belief that Aguero's activity on Instagram means a deal for Messi is likely to happen.

One wrote: 'Sergio Aguero just changed his Instagram username from “kunaguero10” to “kunaguero”. Omg I can’t believe my eyes right now.'

Another added: 'SERGIO AGUERO REMOVED 10 FROM HIS INSTAGRAM USERNAME, LAWD ITS REALLY HAPPENING.'

Meanwhile, another Twitter user wrote: 'Kun Aguero changing his Instagram username from kunaguero10 to kunaguero. Hmmm! what could that mean?.'

Barcelona supporters also commented on Aguero's actions.

One wrote: 'Aguero removes "10" from his instagram username! It's happening.'

Another added: 'Aguero has changed his username from KUNAGUERO10 to KUNAGUERO on Instagram. It's done y'all. Lionel Andres Messi is leaving to Manchester city under pep.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8666915/Manchester-City-fans-convinced-Messi-way-Aguero-removes-No-10-Instagram-handle.html

Messi go to PSG
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Tomilola360: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

Now imagine this mancity team and tell me just one reason why they cannot win champions league?

The same reason Argentina hasnt won the world cup with messi

3 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Heffalump(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
soleexx:
EPL winner for the next 4years
EPL top scorer for the next 4 years
EPL top assist for the next 4 years
EPL best player of the season for the next 4 years
EPL fans player of the season for the next 4 years
EPL most valuable player for the next 4 years

Welcom to the new famers league..

We never walk alone undecided

The epl is a different playing environment. It's far more rigorous with powerplay compared to laliga by all standards. It won't be a little fry for Messi should he head to England anyway!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Japhtee(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

Same reason they have not been winning it all this while.

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by uunwanaobong3: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Virus99:

If trophies are won by number of stars then England should have been the only one winning World Cup since Korea Japan 2002

Na you go still complain the mancity is winning all the trophies in England.......

Na u go still write a petition to CAS that mancity is preventing other clubs from winning trophies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Prechgold1180(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
ese no es mi problema, si le gusta se queda yo 8 2 acepto esto
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Temptee101(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
If this becomes a reality...

Manchester city fan I'd become.

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
ChiefOloye:
Mere speculations, La Puga atomical isn't leaving the Nou Camp, not this season or next!
lol dreamer barca is about to turn to norwich... i pity una next season

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by powerblaze(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Arsenal Don enter one chance o.. community shield.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by BabaO2: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Alaba has one year left on his contract and he is heavily link with mancity and guardiola who develop him
Local man, what are you talking about, Guardiola developed Alaba? Kai

3 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by einsteine(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin Of cuz na Man City Messi dey go. Na Man City get the next UCL title. I go juz port from Chelsea straight grin

Teams without Messi have won 8 of the last 9 champions leagues

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by friday2011(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

Bro, grin grin see as you dey make me laff...

Football is not all about big names but team work... If its about names, Bayern wont win this years champions league...

On paper, the team is fantastic but if they fail to pay attention to little details, dem go dey chop am week- in - week- out...

However, is alaba and koulibaly a done deal for city?

6 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Whitecoal711: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am port to man city
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol abeg na who go be the first club to collect.... man city wey dey knack person 7 -0 6-0 omo as dem add messi now na 12-0 15-0 all those norwich leed city go dey chop

13 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

Eyimba FC go still beat them
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by einsteine(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Trash.

Heynckes developed Alaba. Someone that had already won a treble before Guardiola ever came to Bayern

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
I'm officially a City fan if this news happen to be true

4 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Afr0mentalist: 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

That team is still not that scary.

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

remove aguero that 1 don expire put gabriel jesus now you know say wahala dey

5 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by sharpwriter(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
DirtyGold:
These people are just speculating rubbish Meeeheeehn... The GOAT is bleating all the way to Kano Pillars angry
What's tha business?
Lol... You are high on Akpeteshi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by lordkay10(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Teewhy2:
To convince people he is the real GOAT, he should take a pay cut and move to arsenal.
Lol. He has nothing to prove, he already proved that with his 6th Ballon D'or which no other footballer, dead or alive has been able to accomplish. It's CR7 that needs to prove he's the GOAT by going to Sampdoria or any lesser known side in Italy wink

4 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by urchcoded(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
BabaIbo:
The beating wey he don chop for Barca go be child's play to wetin him go chop for EPL.
not if he goes to a top team as City. City already Dy beat people

3 Likes

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Bondnotjames: 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Who the F are you?

Who your respect epp?

You don baff?

oluwatosink:
welcome to English premier league Leo Messi.

I hope you play in England to gain my Loyalty and Respect completely . As the G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Amotolongbo:
I pray that we won’t eventually be disappointed when he comes
Amotolongbo really 8-2 see Messi playing in the premier league ?

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
He is not leaving Barca, make una nor deceive una selves. All these antics is for for the Barcelona fans to get angry and call for the resignation of the President.

Na politics!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Abfinest007(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

because they won't play as a team even though they do they will likely depend on Messi which will be bad for them
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by seanwilliam(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
urchcoded:
not if he goes to a top team as City. City already Dy beat people
where make e kon go o? Brighton Albion?
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by OlawaleBammie: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

see u, which guadiola development Alaba

Alaba wey don dey play under Jupp henckes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / 2018 World Cup: Maduka Okoye To Join Super Eagles / Odion Ighalo’s Mother, Martina, Watches Him Play For The First Time In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.