Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,216 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram (54428 Views)

Ronaldo Earns £14m More From Instagram Than Juventus, Putting Messi To 2nd Place / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid / Team To Face Nigeria Tomorrow Revealed As Aguero And Caballero Are Both Left Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by RealEzee(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
And how many stars England get wey other nations no get? even pass dem sef
probably you never watched the 2002 world cup at all, England was star packed than any team in the tournament, yet didn't impress
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by blackjack21(m): 12:19am On Aug 27, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Sterling--------- Aguero ------------- Messi

B. Silva-------- Fernandinho ------ De-bruyne

Alaba --- Laporte ---- Koulibaly ------ Walka

Ederson

Now imagine this mancity team and tell me just one reason why they cannot win champions league?

I 8-2 say this but, BAYERN MUNICH!
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Ayobami7(m): 12:25am On Aug 27, 2020
okay oooo
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by OyinO: 12:46am On Aug 27, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

Now imagine this mancity team and tell me just one reason why they cannot win champions league?

Bayern Munich will still give this formation and the team 8:2 on a good match day. I 8:2 tell the truth because it hurts. But if you run to Man City as fast as possible, you cannot still escape Bayern onslaught because the fastest runner cannot escape the land!
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by cydophobia(m): 1:08am On Aug 27, 2020
I can't believe all these English fans begging Messi to sign for thier Club. I thought you guys said he can't play like the way he did in Spanish league. ?
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2020
Get your jerseys and boots at affordable prices,be proud of your club.

Delivery is free nation wide.
Pm for more details.

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Spainze007(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2020
Whc yansh are you seeing na abeg no just dey comment for comment sake naaaa...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What's all this hate all about naaaa

zeusdgrt:
Please come Messi so we go see ur yansh for the fraud footballer that u are grin
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2020
AngelicBeing:
shocked
Where's nwaamaikpe
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Pafexin(m): 6:53am On Aug 27, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

So many good reasons... Lyon is still in the campaign! grin grin grin
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by jaxxy(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2020
Great
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by mejai(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2020
Nothing dey happen! He can't do much again
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Please come Messi so we go see ur yansh for the fraud footballer that u are grin

Who in their right senses calls Messi a fraud footballer, sorry, but I think u must be blind. If u want to hate, hate with sense and stop being a simpleton

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by MrBONE2(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2020
oluwatosink:
Epl clubs right now ..
Yeah most especially Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur undecided

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by MrBONE2(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Where's nwaamaikpe
He is in Nairaland Bar Parlour Sipping PalmWine grin

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2020
MrBONE2:

He is in Nairaland Bar Parlour Sipping PalmWine grin
Did I ask you? You ugly sha
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by MrBONE2(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Did I ask you? You ugly sha
grin

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by okuta007: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2020
Bigflamie:
cheesy

Premier league is gonna be lit. Let's see how things unfold in few days.

if Messi goes to City, Ronaldo will go to Man U and the rivalry will start again lol

1 Like

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by ogbonnachrys: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2020
So without Messi, Guardiola cannot win champions league. Shame

uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by degab148(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Why they can not win it is if they don't stay fit throughout the season.... Wait, what's Alaba doing there? Have they bought him?
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by icankel: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Imagine;

Ederson

so many reasons, one is because they will only be 11 players against 11
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by zeusdgrt(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mkayfrenzy:

Who in their right senses calls Messi a fraud footballer, sorry, but I think u must be blind. If u want to hate, hate with sense and stop being a simpleton
grin superstar against eibar and.....I 8-2 say this but oga go sit-down grin
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by zeusdgrt(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
Spainze007:
Whc yansh are you seeing na abeg no just dey comment for comment sake naaaa...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What's all this hate all about naaaa

I 8-2 say this but is the truth grin
Re: Messi To Move To Manchester City Likely As Aguero Removes No 10 From Instagram by kingmurainah(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Hybkay:
do u buy too..I want to sell
How many?
And what’s ur rate?
U can hit me up on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) / Undertaker Announces Retirement From Wrestling / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.