Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' (58546 Views)

Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge Hits Out At Critic Of His Son's 7th Ballon D'or Win / Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Messi Has Reached A Final Agreement With City Football Group, To Join Man City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by wisest10: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
I envy city now oo...but if them no carry champions league or.messi no.win golden boot for England? Something go do something

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
smartdigics:
Manchester United would have been a better option for him
U are Wicked... grin grin grin cry cry cry
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Dagger111(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Teewhy2:
If person son be football star while will s/he not leave his /her professional to be a manager of the child

Profession*
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Bobby95(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
obembet:

what's your take on this beautiful lineup
Dem go still collect.... No b epl again?
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by kiddkash(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
obembet:

remove otamendi, replace with Zichenko because mendy is no good
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Ade3131: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
kaluxy008:
Messi is local champion
He can't do it outside Camp Nou
He is Mr LA liga
He only scores against Eibar

Small rumour that he wants to leave now, all those haters are now accusing him of wanting to leave Barca when they need him most...idiats

Even Ronaldo's chase out of Madrid didn't generate this much buzz

Ronaldo left after winning a champions league trophy.... Left as a champion and your man is leaving on the back a humiliating scoreline. 8-2.

Losing is part of the game but chicken out when his troops needs him most makes for all the thrills around his desire to leave. We're talking about the most acclaimed GOAT of the game.

In contrast, the other goat you're thinking of comparing Messi with has all the trappings of a true sportsman. Amidst failures, he's known for charging his army to live to fight another day. The news is actually interesting to read sha. Hope to see how he will lift the champions league in Man City

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Kulas: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
I am Man City fan and will be glad to have Messi. However Pep should also know that the major area that need most urgent fortification is Man City defence.

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by lordkay10(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is bad news for me as an Arsenal fan cry

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Shugargal(f): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
This man God give you better pikin oo.. chai
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Yoighaman(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
As aforementioned, City remains the best option for Messi... he's got very good players to support him. The team is tight, I just love them. City always.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Essence20(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
Man City is best for Messi. They should sign him asap

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
You guys should pray so that the move will not come through because if it does EPL will be one sided league because the squad in man city will be something that can never be compare to any club in the league. Pls let it not go through

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Thanos1000: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Messi na photocopy of him papa. The resemblance is a three much grin. Messi is entering the Premier League with 6 Ballon D'or, by the time he is leaving, he will be leaving to join Seria A, he will be leaving with 10 or 11 grin.

I JUST WANT TO ANNOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT.....I am now officially a Man City fan ......Lezzzzz go derrrr

WhOOOoooops.... Am so sorry, i almost forgot to give a shout out to our favorite wailers....... When they heard Messi is joining Premier League, Penaldooooooooo fans be like ..................... grin
[img]https://media1./images/2c5b3933c9b155f2daae3afa69a850ac/tenor.gif?itemid=9676901[/img]
seconded
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Topmaike007(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! This would make a Whole lot of Sense For ManCity!
so our pastor self sabi ball

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Joecristiano7(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hehehehe. Eibar man...
Eibar no dey EPL oo grin grin
Give me freedom
Give me Fire
Give me Eibar
Or I retire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by dazzlingd(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ronaldo should go to liverpool ...

We die here

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by div111(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
Joecristiano7:
Hehehehe. Eibar man...
Eibar no dey EPL oo grin grin
Give me freedom
Give me Fire
Give me Eibar
Or I retire grin grin

he doesn't even know if u exist

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
obembet:

...very hilarious... otamendi for left back?

that lazy gundogan for defensive midfield ?

you must be kidding
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Worksunlimited: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I have always dreamt of a DAY where DEBRYUNE will play alongside MESSI.
FootBall Sense will Meet FOOTBALL sense there.

You know..
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by cooltola(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Joecristiano7(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
div111:

he doesn't even know if u exist

And I don't care ...
Mind ur biz...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Teewhy2: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dagger111:

Profession*

Thanks
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
if mercy finally move to mancity .. in all my tickets I will be playing mancity to score under o.5

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by Emmanuelolu1000: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Becoming real. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by rapid101(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
dis is Wht I Ve been praying for
thank God he ll finally live

any way my cr7 is d real G.O.A.T

any way messi welcome to my beloved mancity

coman score hatrick plus 4 and five assist in a match

body go tell u
u never see any tin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by jaxxy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hmmm good
Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
I have always known that Messi would regret staying too long at Barca,which is happening now ! He should have left long time ago, like say two seasons ago. He needs to move around and take up another challenges like a true GOAT that he is. This is why I have deep respect for Ronaldo; he is the real GOAT !

I hope the City's deal is confirmed as it will be nice to see Messi in EPL.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by frankmoney(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
kaluxy008:
Messi is local champion
He can't do it outside Camp Nou
He is Mr LA liga
He only scores against Eibar

Small rumour that he wants to leave now, all those haters are now accusing him of wanting to leave Barca when they need him most...idiats

Even Ronaldo's chase out of Madrid didn't generate this much buzz

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by rottennaija(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
obembet:

You cant have Messi and Bernardo in the same team

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Father, Jorge 'Is Already In Manchester Negotiating With City' by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
What bothers me the most is what the combo of messi, de bruyne and aguero will do embarassed

T.O.Darling

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

17000 Seater Eket Stadium Construction Reaches Roofing & Cladding Level (Photos) / Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian In An All-Star Guest List / Manchester United Will Pay Jose Mourinho For Sacking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.