Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Best Decision I Ever Made Is Returning To School- Tonto Dikeh - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Best Decision I Ever Made Is Returning To School- Tonto Dikeh (389 Views)

The Best Decision You Took This Year???? / 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident / Winners Chapel Members Involved In Accident While Returning From Shiloh. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Decision I Ever Made Is Returning To School- Tonto Dikeh by Amiedoris(f): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Actress Tonto Dikeh has just bagged a new certificate as the Director of socials and empowerment at Committee of Youth on Mobilization and Sensitization (CYMS).

Sharing the photos, the beautiful mother of one took to her Instagram page to explained that she had leaned towards education to clinch new levels.

In her words: “Back to school, best decision I ever made. Leadership flows to the one who knows, never stop educating yourself.

Read more at... https://amiesblog.com/2020/08/26/best-decision-i-ever-made-is-returning-to-school-tonto-dikeh-says-as-she-bags/ .

Re: Best Decision I Ever Made Is Returning To School- Tonto Dikeh by gangstarmonk(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nice one. Appointments loading...

(1) (Reply)

A Good Man Is Hard To Find / Visitation Rights To A Child Born Out Of Wedlock / OFFICIAL RESULTS: Obaseki Is Leading Ize-iyamu By Over 80,000 Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.