Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Doctors In The House Please Help Pictures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House Please Help Pictures (415 Views)

Salaries Of Medical Doctors In Nigeria / FG To Ban Private Practice By Doctors In Public Service / Sick Man Dies After Being Delayed By Striking Doctors In Imo State. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House Please Help Pictures by naijacovid(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Doctors in the House Please tell me the work of this Apetamin Syrup drup that my Finance is is takeing. She has always told how her friend husband made her friend to add weight before their marriage. But I have always told her that I don't like fat women and am not her friends husband but she instead in taking this Drug. While talking about the drug this evening she told that she is losing appetite to eat that's why she's took it. Please I need more Explanation on this drug. Beacause from what I am Googled this will make her fat.

Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Pictures by pharmagba: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
The drug make people to eat sleep and eat consequently the individual gains weight

It could be mentally depressing
Re: Doctors In The House Please Help Pictures by naijacovid(m): 10:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
pharmagba:
The drug make people to eat sleep and eat consequently the individual gains weight

It could be mentally depressing

Thanks so taking the drug alone can't make you gain weight

(1) (Reply)

Tasly Cordyceps Capsule For 9,720 NGN / Cab Driver "Coronaproofs"his Car With Glass Partitions To Provide Safe Rides / Make Money While Making Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.